Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,889 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Masturbation Is The Greatest Gift From God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Is The Greatest Gift From God (1341 Views)

Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation Is The Greatest Gift From God by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
I am not a fan of this section, but I am tired of all those mega-idiots writing articles of how masturbation is evil or risky or deadly and their stupid advice on how to conquer it, I am also tired of the super-mega-idiots that keep spamming front page with useless threads like that.
1. Masturbation is technically the same thing as sex but way safer, more convenient and more healthful.
2.Nobody ever got an std from masturbation
3. Nobody ever got pregnant from masturbating
4. We all have sexual needs and masturbation is the easy way out.
You are a guy lying down on your bed and listening to music and suddenly an erection comes up,please masturbate.
5. Better to masturbate a billion times than to touch a prostitute with a nepa pole.
Lastly, guys that dont masturbate tend to act like animals whenever they site a female.
Thank you.

P.S :This thread is not for commenting, just read and go away

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Is The Greatest Gift From God by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Sorry but i cant help but comment.. Thank u 4 dis post
Re: Masturbation Is The Greatest Gift From God by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
You gotta be specific which of the God or gods. The Pedophile one? The Nailed to the cross? The one with the lightning and thunderbolt? The ruler of the underworld?
Re: Masturbation Is The Greatest Gift From God by vicstar(m): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
• • • • • What is all diz shiiit about wankíng? "Thou shall not say when the lord has not spoken" undecided

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is The Greatest Gift From God by medexico(m): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
Well, the CEO of the Vaseline Crew has spoken.
Re: Masturbation Is The Greatest Gift From God by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Badyear:
I am not a fan of this section, but I am tired of all those mega-idiots writing articles of how masturbation is evil or risky or deadly and their stupid advice on how to conquer it, I am also tired of the super-mega-idiots that keep spamming front page with useless threads like that.
1. Masturbation is technically the same thing as sex but way safer, more convenient and more healthful.
You are a guy lying down on your bed and listening to music and suddenly an erection comes up,please masturbate.
5. Better to masturbate a billion times than to touch a prostitute with a nepa pole.
Lastly, guys that dont masturbate tend to act like animals whenever they site a female.
Thank you.

At the bolden.It's so true.One gat to release that cum that is tingling.It is not a criminal offence for anyone to masturbate.Some ladies are mostly against it because their places are being taken over by wanking.
Re: Masturbation Is The Greatest Gift From God by RelationshipPro: 12:00am On Aug 25, 2016
Masturbation is dirty and against God's will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsCly56u0K0
Re: Masturbation Is The Greatest Gift From God by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Op hv u seen the thread on how to stop Masturbating, u need to see it it of fp right nw

Nairaland and Masturbating topic are like brush and toothpaste
Re: Masturbation Is The Greatest Gift From God by LorDBolton(m): 4:02am On Aug 25, 2016
Girls go just dey laugh boys wey dey overflog this masturbation issue.

Babes dey masturbate their own low key no noise.

Boys will just come here to be calling masturbation evil and I wonder what's better tho...masturbation or rape? Or paedophillia??

Or u think say everybody get money for olosho?

Abeg live u life and let others live theirs...I always tell people I don't have time to judge people.

If u die u enter heaven good for you... so a human being will believe he will spend ETERNITY somewhere flexing while others spend ETERNITY somewhere burning?? Like WTF grin

Masturbation weakens deek? Ok then why your own wey strong like rock no fit hold down babe, she still dey collect preek 4 outside lols.

Good one @OP
Re: Masturbation Is The Greatest Gift From God by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 25, 2016
What is it with maßturbation this week?

Point of view from an addict. God is not in support of this sh!t, stop deceiving yourself
Re: Masturbation Is The Greatest Gift From God by Coyotejack(m): 7:27am On Aug 25, 2016
Badyear:
but
1. Masturbation is technically the same thing as sex way safer, more convenient and more healthful.
1. Masturbation is technically the same thing as sex
Thank you.

U saying the bolded above just proves to say you haven't bleeped a soul apart from your hand which is technically yours....
Re: Masturbation Is The Greatest Gift From God by babyfaceafrica: 7:49am On Aug 25, 2016
Yoou have a point...but.......

(1) (Reply)

The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From / “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.