Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' (3174 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Princedapace(m): 4:33am On Aug 25, 2016
1: After the years of dating... if u engage in s*x , stop the s*x with the pretence that u av repented for about 4 months but still be nice

one day, call her in and act so sober, cry if u can, hold her hands and weep, show her ur HIV test result that u tested positive few weeks ago.. Hey, u arent HIV positive , u could get fake result around...

she will be scared.. convince her to go for hers... so long she is a good person and not cheating and other bla bla bla... she will test negative... she will willingly quit u. Tell her u love her

so much that is why u had to tell her... she will thank u and pray for u and even give testimony becus of it..

2: If u are tired, keep delaying the marriage and act irresponsible, no woman wana end up with an irresponsible man... keep delaying the marriage and at a point, another man will snatch her away and she will go... with this, u didnt break up , she did.

4 Likes

Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by mhisbliss(f): 4:52am On Aug 25, 2016
why you wicked like this cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by snezBaba: 5:15am On Aug 25, 2016
None of it makes sense angry imagine forcing urself with someone for over four months just to prove HIV positiveness and break up.Baby Ayam not doing again.Biko carry your Wahala and go undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by decatalyst(m): 5:21am On Aug 25, 2016
Nothing beats sitting each other down and talking about it like matured minds.

After all, life is about choices and our supposed relationship is not sanctioned by our ancestors. undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by magabounce(m): 5:28am On Aug 25, 2016
Shikena

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by sathel(m): 5:29am On Aug 25, 2016
D heart of man is desperately wicked undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Vikky014(f): 5:40am On Aug 25, 2016
Princedapace:
1: After the years of dating... if u engage in s*x , stop the s*x with the pretence that u av repented for about 4 months but still be nice

one day, call her in and act so sober, cry if u can, hold her hands and weep, show her ur HIV test result that u tested positive few weeks ago.. Hey, u arent HIV positive , u could get fake result around...

she will be scared.. convince her to go for hers... so long she is a good person and not cheating and other bla bla bla... she will test negative... she will willingly quit u. Tell her u love her

so much that is why u had to tell her... she will thank u and pray for u and even give testimony becus of it..

2: If u are tired, keep delaying the marriage and act irresponsible, no woman wana end up with an irresponsible man... keep delaying the marriage and at a point, another man will snatch her away and she will go... with this, u didnt break up , she did.
This is y a no sex relationship is good on d part of a lady...with it u are as free as a bird. u move on so fast.....well i pity sme of my fellow girls for their choices. Imagine messing wt sme1's feelings simple bc u want a break up.

y nt end it amicably

2 Likes

Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by youngest85(m): 6:03am On Aug 25, 2016
no. 2 is d best....

'Act irresponsible'
Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by youngest85(m): 6:05am On Aug 25, 2016
Vikky014:
This is y a no sex relationship is good on d part of a lady...with it u are as free as a bird. u move on so fast.....well i pity sme of my fellow girls for their choices. Imagine messing wt sme1's feelings simple bc u want a break up.

y nt end it amicably

See virgin mary!

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Vikky014(f): 6:12am On Aug 25, 2016
youngest85:

See virgin mary!
really tell me more

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by youngest85(m): 6:16am On Aug 25, 2016
Vikky014:
really tell me more

Am i telling u or i jst stated my observation?

I observed a virgin well, shikena!
Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Vikky014(f): 6:21am On Aug 25, 2016
youngest85:

Am i telling u or i jst stated my observation?

I observed a virgin well, shikena!
Whatever tongue
Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by HtwoOw: 6:29am On Aug 25, 2016
Becareful what you wish for
Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 25, 2016
frustrate dem
Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
why you wicked like this cheesy
more like he's a coward undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by justhelp(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2016
youngest85:

See virgin mary!
kai who be virgin ? Somebody that I .....
Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by mhisbliss(f): 7:51am On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
more like he's a coward undecided
grin
Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2016
and yet they say women are devils, meteeeeew, is this not wickedness?
Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Princedapace(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2016
2dugged:
and yet they say women are devils, meteeeeew, is this not wickedness?

No, it is not..

The number 2 was applied by aa friend of mine and the lady is happily married

Just a way to break up and prevent the lady from feeling hurt badly...or negatively.. Not everyone can deal with the straight way of telling her u are done...
Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Princedapace:

No, it is not..

The number 2 was applied by aa friend of mine and the lady is happily married

Just a way to break up and prevent the lady from feeling hurt badly...or negatively.. Not everyone can deal with the straight way of telling her u are done...
only a coward will portray himself in a bad light just to "GET RID" of a relationship
Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Oahray: 8:52am On Aug 25, 2016
That first one... Na until you see pics of your fake HIV result everywhere for internet and read the gist for Nairaland FP with your pics included, you go know say na very foolish idea.

The second idea is very cowardly, but it's better than the first.

If the lady is very much attached to you, she'd get hurt no matter how you break up. Why not save yourself the stress and do it the mature way?
Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Princedapace(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2016
2dugged:
only a coward will portray himself in a bad light just to "GET RID" of a relationship

Okay, I hear u..

Just to save her of severe heart break.. Some ladies are easily cursing someone who break their heart...they forgot that relationship is not by force.. With this, she may not av d spirit to curse d guy
Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2016
Princedapace:

Okay, I hear u..

Just to save her of severe heart break.. Some ladies are easily cursing someone who break their heart...they forgot that relationship is not by force.. With this, she may not av d spirit to curse d guy
it's all excuses, if nor be say your conscience dey judge you for leading her on,why you go dey fear curse?

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Princedapace(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2016
2dugged:
it's all excuses, if nor be say your conscience dey judge you for leading her on,why you go dey fear curse?

Yes na.. But na only for naija babes dey curse guys wey leave them.. And is not nice.. I met a lady who naked her sef to curse her ex bf in d night..

It was bad.. Relationship no by force.. U can wake up one morning and say u no do again.. In other countries..such babes only cry and move on but here..some will wish u die and even curse u... Na wa o..this is why this method is cool.. She will even be happy at last
Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2016
What's so hard in sitting down like matured adults and ending a relationship. No need for all this plenty drama and lies[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Acepen(m): 10:08am On Aug 25, 2016
U see the advantage of sexless relationship u get over it quickly...not crying over torn pussy.
Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2016
Princedapace:

Yes na.. But na only for naija babes dey curse guys wey leave them.. And is not nice.. I met a lady who naked her sef to curse her ex bf in d night..

It was bad.. Relationship no by force.. U can wake up one morning and say u no do again.. In other countries..such babes only cry and move on but here..some will wish u die and even curse u... Na wa o..this is why this method is cool.. She will even be happy at last
leading a lady on can be equated to deception, one thing I know about curses, if you are not guilty it's potency is nullified.Dont make promises you know you don't mean just to take advantage to a lady because you know that is exactly what she wants to hear.she will already have a case afar as the council of spirits is concerned, I also want to ask when you say act irresponsible I hope it doesn't include cheating on her, because you might end up shooting yourself in the foot, she go still curse you o hehehehe
Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Princedapace(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2016
2dugged:
leading a lady on can be equated to deception, one thing I know about curses, if you are not guilty it's potency is nullified.Dont make promises you know you don't mean just to take advantage to a lady because you know that is exactly what she wants to hear.she will already have a case afar as the council of spirits is concerned, I also want to ask when you say act irresponsible I hope it doesn't include cheating on her, because you might end up shooting yourself in the foot, she go still curse you o hehehehe

Babe don't act like u don't know that sometimes...u may mean the promises but along the line...u just get tired.. Haba , it happens na
Ladies should stop placing curses on guys jareee kiss
Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2016
Princedapace:

Babe don't act like u don't know that sometimes...u may mean the promises but along the line...u just get tired.. Haba , it happens na
Ladies should stop placing curses on guys jareee kiss
well let me leave you with this,the binis say "you don't beat a child and tell the child not to cry",don't lead a lady on when you have no intention fulfilling your promise simple
Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Hollawayn05(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2016
My Honorable Op Pls wait Oooo... . . . But what Happens when the Girl now Test Positive of Hiv
Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by Princedapace(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2016
Hollawayn05:
My Honorable Op Pls wait Oooo...
But what Happens when the Girl now Test Positive of Hiv

Then u are in for it na! ;DD

U will confess shapa
Re: How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' by benurch(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2016
Op! And the whole world would believe you are actually HIV positive............

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wore Diapers For Many Years And Stitched My Anus Thrice -repented Nigerian Gay / Stingy Men / She Says She Has A Boyfriend (she Paused For A Second).. Help Me Out Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.