Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Twine (A Drama Series) - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twine (A Drama Series) (351825 Views)

A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) / Riot In Ubahu(A Story Of Love,discipline,adventure And Drama / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Thandobaby(f): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
jagugu88li:
Thandobaby hi! cheesy

Hello dear
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
dominique:
Bibijay123 Youve been unbanned. Don't mind that oversabi auntie spambot

Thank you babe. I appreciate u

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Jay542(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
bibijay123:

Thank you babe. I appreciate u
Hwfr nw Jay grin. No update since oo angry
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
sheba222:
Bibi luv update plss.dis d 4th time am checking pls am begging u biko.

I had a very busy day. Will drop something later tonight or maybe tomorrow morning kiss

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jay542:

Hwfr nw Jay grin. No update since oo angry

No vex Jay kiss dat one na later tinz. Ore body gan

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
TamedWolf90:
Bibijay123 , Interesting piece, Keep it up #Gifted..

Dominique you brought my ugly ass here o, oya kindly mention me for Better threads like what we have here so I can enjoy with you...Ṣe daadaa ni o wa?Hope good?Oni a dara o wink

Thank you grin

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Jay542(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
bibijay123:

No vex Jay kiss dat one na later tinz. Ore body gan
I believe you kiss grin
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
dominique:

You try, thank for Google translate grin
No p, I'll mention you in case I see beta tori on the forum.

Pls can you unban Johnwizey too? we were in d same cell embarassed thanks.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by dominique(f): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
bibijay123:

Done
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by johnwizey: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
bibijay123:

Tanx sis. Were u banned too?
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by johnwizey: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
dominique:

Done
Tanx ma
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnwizey:
Tanx sis. Were u banned too?

yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
dominique:

Done

Thank u sis

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Eniqurl(f): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pls update
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by dominique(f): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
bibijay123:

Thank u sis

johnwizey:
Tanx ma

Anytime, and I'm not a 'ma' embarassed
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by johnwizey: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
dominique:

Anytime, and I'm not a 'ma' embarassed
Noted
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by HDee(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2016

This is so interesting!
Kudos op!
How do you do it, i was guled to my phone, captivated only by this, i no reach FP since yesterday...
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bummybummy(f): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
wat happen bibijay, No update today?
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by chii8(f): 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Na lk so,lk so Tomi go turn mistress
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by sotozo(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
veekid:

Go and write your will before embarking on this journey bro
I don't need to write the will cos am afraid you need to do that first
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by ganwill(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
*MY STORY*PART 1
Its been two weeks since I got into that school and I had no friend still,they all didn't want to make friends with me so I just minded my business and stayed quiet all the time..well I got to know that Ray's Father was the owner of the school and he was the most brilliant accounting student... I wondered if that was what made him so proud! Well, that wasn't my problem.. My problem was that they were all bullies and I was the victim..
The maths teacher came in and we moved to a new topic..at least I was coping..though I wasn't really good in maths ,I was average .he taught us matrices ...hmm it was an interesting topic so I liked it compelled to our previous topic which was bearing.
It was break time and all of them left the class as usual.. I was hungry too but didn't have money except my transport fare which was #100..I brought out my Economics book to read but I couldn't concentrate.. My stomach won't stop grumbling.. I closed my book,carried the money and left the class for the school canteen...I bought two biscuits and a sachet of pure water and I went back to the class ..I kept my change in my bag..
Break was over and everyone was in the class eating and making noise except me..then a guy stood up and made an announcement about having a class picnic on Saturday and he said we were all to contribute things for the picnic..hmm...the whole class seemed to like the idea because they were really mentioning the things they would bring, I finished eating and stood up to throw the wraps in the waste bin ...I knew they were looking at me but I pretended not to care. I went back to my seat and brought out my Economics note to read "hey! Why are you in this class?" The guy that announced said to me but I didn't say anything he came to my seat and carried my book and went back to his sit..the moment I stood ,he held the book out through the window and threatened to throw it if I took a step towards his seat and the whole class laughed but I wasn't moved by it..I took a two steps and stopped knowing he meant wat he said so I just told him to throw it let me go and pick it and he did..I had to run down to pick my book
Before I got back a teacher was already in, Mrs Kate our government teacher and she doesn't let any student come into the class once she's in..so I just stood outside. I wanted to cry because I was pained but I felt it was actually nothing and I couldn't cry like a baby because of what my mate did so I let it go.
Government class was over soon and she left..she had given them a note and I didn't copy..I asked Sonia(the girl sitting beside me) for her note and she said she doesn't like giving people her note I asked the other girl beside me Amina and she refused too.
The closing bell rang and they were leaving ..I just sat on my seat..I still felt like crying because they were actually been unnecessarily unfair to me..I didn't even have a friend to talk to..the class was getting empty. That same guy came to my seat again laughing ..he asked how it felt like to stand outside for the first time and I didn't answer...I stood up to leave but he sat me down forcefully saying he was talking to me.."haven't u done enough already..do you want to beat me now?" I asked angrily .He smirked and said he doesn't beat girls then I told him to leave me alone and he said not until I answer his questions. I agreed and told me him to ask..but to my greatest shock, the question he asked was "are you a virgin?" God, I just couldn't believe.. I looked at him,then the three guys that was still in the class..one of them was Raymond and the moment I looked at him he raised a brow at me as if to say "answer the question"
"Its none of your business!" I fired and stood up again, he sat me down again and I shouted for him to leave me alone and he left me..I ran out of the class ..I placed my palm on my chest ,my heart was actually beating so fast..I was somehow scared...those guys can be real

3 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
bummybummy:
wat happen bibijay, No update today?

Tomorrow dear.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
ganwill:
*MY STORY*PART 1
Its been two weeks since I got into that school and I had no friend still,they all didn't want to make friends with me so I just minded my business and stayed quiet all the time..well I got to know that Ray's Father was the owner of the school and he was the most brilliant accounting student... I wondered if that was what made him so proud! Well, that wasn't my problem.. My problem was that they were all bullies and I was the victim..
The maths teacher came in and we moved to a new topic..at least I was coping..though I wasn't really good in maths ,I was average .he taught us matrices ...hmm it was an interesting topic so I liked it compelled to our previous topic which was bearing.
It was break time and all of them left the class as usual.. I was hungry too but didn't have money except my transport fare which was #100..I brought out my Economics book to read but I couldn't concentrate.. My stomach won't stop grumbling.. I closed my book,carried the money and left the class for the school canteen...I bought two biscuits and a sachet of pure water and I went back to the class ..I kept my change in my bag..
Break was over and everyone was in the class eating and making noise except me..then a guy stood up and made an announcement about having a class picnic on Saturday and he said we were all to contribute things for the picnic..hmm...the whole class seemed to like the idea because they were really mentioning the things they would bring, I finished eating and stood up to throw the wraps in the waste bin ...I knew they were looking at me but I pretended not to care. I went back to my seat and brought out my Economics note to read "hey! Why are you in this class?" The guy that announced said to me but I didn't say anything he came to my seat and carried my book and went back to his sit..the moment I stood ,he held the book out through the window and threatened to throw it if I took a step towards his seat and the whole class laughed but I wasn't moved by it..I took a two steps and stopped knowing he meant wat he said so I just told him to throw it let me go and pick it and he did..I had to run down to pick my book
Before I got back a teacher was already in, Mrs Kate our government teacher and she doesn't let any student come into the class once she's in..so I just stood outside. I wanted to cry because I was pained but I felt it was actually nothing and I couldn't cry like a baby because of what my mate did so I let it go.
Government class was over soon and she left..she had given them a note and I didn't copy..I asked Sonia(the girl sitting beside me) for her note and she said she doesn't like giving people her note I asked the other girl beside me Amina and she refused too.
The closing bell rang and they were leaving ..I just sat on my seat..I still felt like crying because they were actually been unnecessarily unfair to me..I didn't even have a friend to talk to..the class was getting empty. That same guy came to my seat again laughing ..he asked how it felt like to stand outside for the first time and I didn't answer...I stood up to leave but he sat me down forcefully saying he was talking to me.."haven't u done enough already..do you want to beat me now?" I asked angrily .He smirked and said he doesn't beat girls then I told him to leave me alone and he said not until I answer his questions. I agreed and told me him to ask..but to my greatest shock, the question he asked was "are you a virgin?" God, I just couldn't believe.. I looked at him,then the three guys that was still in the class..one of them was Raymond and the moment I looked at him he raised a brow at me as if to say "answer the question"
"Its none of your business!" I fired and stood up again, he sat me down again and I shouted for him to leave me alone and he left me..I ran out of the class ..I placed my palm on my chest ,my heart was actually beating so fast..I was somehow scared...those guys can be real

please its free of charge to create a thread. Go n create ur own and we will come there to read it. Thanks.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by crazygod(m): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Abeg o who be the person wey get mind to ban bibijay123? Na who get that kain liver? Abeg bibi no mind them jare. U get people wey go fight for you for this forum. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Emzy90(m): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
ganwill:
*MY STORY*PART 1
my friend park well....go n create anoda trend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Lailerh(f): 2:20am On Sep 16, 2016
Emzy90:

my friend park well....go n create anoda trend

"Chop knuckle" cheesy and Happy Birthday smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 6:11am On Sep 16, 2016
bibijay123:

I had a very busy day. Will drop something later tonight or maybe tomorrow morning kiss
Take your time and rest very well BAE
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by murphymakun(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2016
ganwill:
*MY STORY*PART 1
sotozo:

I don't need to write the will cos am afraid you need to do that first
ganwill:
*MY STORY*PART 1
Oga Ade pack well which one be your own
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by ogboni76(m): 7:36am On Sep 16, 2016
bibi..longest time ooo my sister, I wasn't expecting anything lesser than what I found here after reading Allen avenue, you're something else, I still ask myself how u were able to string these characters together, I guess that's what makes you unique... weldone, kindly tag me along, enjoy ur day

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2016
Eniqurl:
Kelvin's are always Wicked except the one Bibi is describing grin

Really? I had a sweet Friend called Kelvin in d past.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2016
ogboni76:
bibi..longest time ooo my sister, I wasn't expecting anything lesser than what I found here after reading Allen avenue, you're something else, I still ask myself how u were able to string these characters together, I guess that's what makes you unique... weldone, kindly tag me along, enjoy ur day

My bro longest time o. hope u r good? will surely tag u, don't worry abt that.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 7:54am On Sep 16, 2016
Topscoque:
Bibi! Bibi!! Bibi!!!...... I luv luv u, muah dear. Keep it rolling

I love u too babe

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (69) (Reply)

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / Story: Taking Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.