Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Twine (A Drama Series) - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twine (A Drama Series) (351638 Views)

A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) / Riot In Ubahu(A Story Of Love,discipline,adventure And Drama / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by rachealfst(f): 1:15am On Sep 24, 2016
#Singing# She no want designer........she say na my love o. Nice one, I'm so happy. #teamkeltom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Twinkle004(f): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2016
I don't understand what Tosin is trying 2 do cos 2 me dat sacrifice is too much,more so I thought he loves Victoria then why marry Linda.
Bibi do d needful by untwisting dat which u twisted...lol
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Twizzy30(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=bibijay123 post=49616619] * Continues*

Kelvin

Dedicated to Nikitanike, Colik, Twizzy30,

cheesy cheesy thanks bibi for the dedication.
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by purity22(f): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2016
I feel Tosin will not marry Linda but Victoria sure
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by damsel14(f): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2016
cool nice story bibijay but I thought tosin love Victoria y now marry Linda.........
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by mescan(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
purity22:
I feel Tosin will not marry Linda but Victoria sure
Tosin will marry Linda, Kelvin will marry Tomi, Dantata will marry Victoria, Maggie will b convicted for d murder of Elizabeth(Linda's mum)
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Jay542(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Twinkle004:
I don't understand what Tosin is trying 2 do cos 2 me dat sacrifice is too much,more so I thought he loves Victoria then why marry Linda.
Bibi do d needful by untwisting dat which u twisted...lol
Victoria is still small na. She should go and read her books. Instead of getting entangled with all these love scenes lipsrsealed
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Fidelismaria: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
Jay542:

Victoria is still small na. She should go and read her books. Instead of getting entangled with all these love scenes lipsrsealed

did i hear u say too small

she is over 20

so what is too small bout dat
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Jay542(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Fidelismaria:

did i hear u say too small

she is over 20

so what is too small bout dat
I think she's 20 that's still small to be entangled to their thing.
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Twinkle004(f): 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
Jay542:

I hear u...lol
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by purity22(f): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
mescan:
Tosin will marry Linda, Kelvin will marry Tomi, Dantata will marry Victoria, Maggie will b convicted for d murder of Elizabeth(Linda's mum)

Are you sure? Till then, let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by room089: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
dominique:

On phone, you long-press the link and different options pops out, select 'copy link address' and you can past it anywhere you like. On PC, just right click on the link and select 'copy link address'. Works that way for almost all browsers.

Oh! aunty thanks for sharing this information I benefited too.
And to you BiBi thanks for asking the question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by johnwizey: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Seems Victoria is the only single one nw, bibi abeg link me up wit her.
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by dominique(f): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
I'm a bit worried that Bibi has not come online for most of today. Is anybody in contact with her off the forum? I hope she's doing fine

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 5:28am On Sep 25, 2016
Wifey was busy untwisting the twisted part of the story; she ll be here soon.........
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by crazygod(m): 5:45am On Sep 25, 2016
dominique:
I'm a bit worried that Bibi has not come online for most of today. Is anybody in contact with her off the forum? I hope she's doing fine
I'm following her on Facebook and I must say that I'm worried cus she ain't there either. I hope she's ok
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Justicextian(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2016
Hi bibijay123, though I've been a ghost reader all this while, am repenting now. Please do me a favour by mentioning me in the next update, to make my birthday a fulfilled one. Today is my birthday... You're a great writer indeed. More ink to your pen, dear.

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:15am On Sep 25, 2016
Justicextian:
Hi bibijay123, though I've been a ghost reader all this while, am repenting now. Please do me a favour by mentioning me in the next update, to make my birthday a fulfilled one. Today is my birthday... You're a great writer indeed. More ink to your pen, dear.

Happy birthday, long life, good health, more blessings and favour! I won't forget to give u a mention sadly not today cos i hve not had lite for days and my bat3 is less than 20%

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2016
dominique:

Thank you sis for caring. the transformer in my area is bad and i don't hve fuel in my gen. I will update as soon as my phone is charged. hope you are good? happy sunday!

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2016
veekid:
Wifey was busy untwisting the twisted part of the story; she ll be here soon.........

See hubby o, you were not even worried.* Running to my lawyers*#divorce tinz

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2016
crazygod:

I'm following her on Facebook and I must say that I'm worried cus she ain't there either. I hope she's ok

I am fine boo. Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by triplemmm3(f): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2016
Nice story, pls update
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2016
bibijay123:

See hubby o, you were not even worried.* Running to my lawyers*#divorce tinz

I'm not worried; cos I know and I'm sure you're fine; that's what my instinct told me
And don't forget you're the one who told me to always follow my instinct........#forgotten?

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Matrycx(m): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2016
bibijay123:

loool you want kill d poor guy abi?
He seems to be unlucky tho
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Matrycx(m): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2016
Justicextian:
happy bday, wullnp
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by dominique(f): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2016
bibijay123:

Thank you sis for caring. the transformer in my area is bad and i don't hve fuel in my gen. I will update as soon as my phone is charged. hope you are good? happy sunday!

Glad to have you back. Wish I can share some of my constant power with you or send some fuel to you. Happy Sunday to you too smiley

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Justicextian(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
bibijay123:

Happy birthday, long life, good health, more blessings and favour! I won't forget to give u a mention sadly not today cos i hve not had lite for days and my bat3 is less than 20%
Am so happy, thanks for the promise. I trust you would keep to it. As for the battery issue, just give me the details of the PHCN in your area, I think the Niger Delta boys need to pay them a visit...Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Justicextian(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Matrycx:
happy bday, wullnp
Thanks man...
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by toboski1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
veekid:

I'm not worried; cos I know and I'm sure you're fine; that's what my instinct told me
And don't forget you're the one who told me to always follow my instinct........#forgotten?

Oga keep qwayet joor!!!
ur boo has a boo

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
toboski1:

Oga keep qwayet joor!!!
ur boo has a boo
And who are you to tell me this?
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by unmask: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
veekid:

And who are you to tell me this?
he meant to say your boo has a "boos" grin

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (69) (Reply)

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / Story: Taking Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.