Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Twine (A Drama Series) - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twine (A Drama Series) (351514 Views)

A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) / Riot In Ubahu(A Story Of Love,discipline,adventure And Drama / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
smokeydrinky:
Ha!!!! The twists don too much o. Ha..... Im developing hbp on top this matter.how can anyones life be so complicated ?

It is drama nau. U no watch behind closed doors?

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by sotozo(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
bibijay123:

Eshe sir. Emi naa gbedi fun yin oo, Auntie Maggie thank you for the advert God bless you.

You deserve if I go borrow 'idi' join my own sef. Twisting Tiger is supposed to be your other name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by dominique(f): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
This update is short naa, Bibi hope you'll give us another update later tonight o.

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by MidasTouche01(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
As usual, I didn't see that twist coming...

Ps: Tosin is 'a loyal' friend o, I don't think I can do this for anybody, get married to you so that u won't lose some fvcking properties.... hell naw...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
dominique:
This update is short naa, Bibi hope you'll give us another update later tonight o.

I hope so bt i am stuck in traffic now and i am busy watching TV on romance section. I hope nobody is lost in dis story tho.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by sheba222(f): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
wow I didn't see that coming. Men the twist is crazy. Good work bibijay[/quote] must u quote d entire writeup

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Emzy90(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
I am beginning to like linda. Their marriage would b almost perfect Even though he doesn't love her now
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by dominique(f): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
bibijay123:

I hope so bt i am stuck in traffic now and i am busy watching TV on romance section. I hope nobody is lost in dis story tho.

Ok, take your time dear. I doubt if anybody will be lost with this recent update, just can't wait to see how the story plays out.
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Fidelismaria: 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
shocked

holy mackerel

tosin and Linda?

buh I tot he has a crush on Vicky?

hope he won't make d wrong decision out of pity

can't wait to see d shock on all dere faces

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
I love the crazy twists...(lol,seems like everyone is using the word 'twist').
But as awesome as the story is,Bibi it does seem as though you're rushing it a bit.
Seems like you're trying to wrap it up.
It's only a suggestion;maybe you could draw it out a bit -conversation wise..Let's have an idea of the interaction between Tomi and Kelvin before they made up. Just stuff like that.
You're doing a great job and I appreciate that.
May the ink in your pen never run dry.

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hmmmn, this one is becoming unbelievable o...Linda and Tosin, i most certainly didn't see that coming.

Nice work bibi
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
colik:
I love the crazy twists...(lol,seems like everyone is using the word 'twist').
But as awesome as the story is,Bibi it does seem as though you're rushing it a bit.
Seems like you're trying to wrap it up.
It's only a suggestion;maybe you could draw it out a bit -conversation wise..Let's have an idea of the interaction between Tomi and Kelvin before they made up. Just stuff like that.
You're doing a great job and I appreciate that.
May the ink in your pen never run dry.

Thank u babe. We will surely flash back on how they reunited. I am not rushing it dear.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
bibijay123:

Thank u babe. We will surely flash back on how they reunited. I am not rushing it dear.

Okay,Thanks. smiley
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by vandops10(m): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
bibijay123:

Why didn't you come when we gave you IV? now you are asking for pinshure wen u didn't buy aso ebi.
taaaa-which invite? And kids done enter already
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by yorhmienerd(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Bibi do you know the consequence of this, hyperthension is real o
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bossy512(f): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nice one, am happy for Tomi, I hope is not what am thinking that want to happen to Tosin now? thumps up for u ma and God bless

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by crazygod(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
bibijay123:

I have made it a point of duty to click the like button on every comment you make. Even if u sneeze. Ahan!!! I saw ur pics on Facebook and I'm wondering how such beauty can go with a brain that can be arguably considered as genius in literature.
I swear eh....... As far as I'm on nairaland, u have a fan in me.
U too much. kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Fidelismaria:
shocked

holy mackerel

tosin and Linda?

buh I tot he has a crush on Vicky?

hope he won't make d wrong decision out of pity

can't wait to see d shock on all dere faces

tosin and lynda
kelvin and tomi
dantata and vicky

onyin will be a loser while mr. joseph will go to jail and the adediwuras will layer regret ever being greedy when the truth is eventually blown open.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by CuteChiluv: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
So many good things about you that i have observed apart from your writting skills is that you are consistent with your updates, you carry your readers along and even when you cant update there is always reasonable excuse and apologies, even with the stress of typing with your thumbs and data ,you always give your best, well done bibi you really rock.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Twinkle004(f): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
Bibi so u want 2 kill me with suspense abi..no wahala,I full ground

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Fidelismaria: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
oluole:

tosin and lynda
kelvin and tomi
dantata and vicky

onyin will be a loser while mr. joseph will go to jail and the adediwuras will layer regret ever being greedy when the truth is eventually blown open.

nice prediction u ve got ere

but let's not get ahead of ourselves

its a twisting story

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by lahrra(f): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
Wonderful story from a talented writer. You are too much.
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Twizzy30(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Bibi so tosin has a daughter?? "Even Kelly, my
daughter who was the little flower girl had given up and
she had come to sit anxiously beside my mother"

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Twizzy30:
Bibi so tosin has a daughter?? "Even Kelly, my
daughter who was the little flower girl had given up and
she had come to sit anxiously beside my mother"

ahn ahn so u didn't know? she has been mentioned in previous updates. Yes he does.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Twizzy30(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
bibijay123:

ahn ahn so u didn't know? she has been mentioned in previous updates. Yes he does.
maybe I missed that part. So what happened to her? Where is she?
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
crazygod:

I have made it a point of duty to click the like button on every comment you make. Even if u sneeze. Ahan!!! I saw ur pics on Facebook and I'm wondering how such beauty can go with a brain that can be arguably considered as genius in literature.
I swear eh....... As far as I'm on nairaland, u have a fan in me.
U too much. kiss

lol my head feels so heavy right now all thanks to u. * Sneezing*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Twizzy30:
maybe I missed that part. So what happened to her? Where is she?

lol she's in d story nau. sometimes he picks her from sch himself n sometimes he allows his mom pick her up for him. Nothing happened to her.

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Twizzy30(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
bibijay123:

lol she's in d story nau. sometimes he picks her from sch himself n sometimes he allows his mom pick her up for him. Nothing happened to her.
So Y does he want to marry linda again. Plss do me a favour, post that part where you talked about her. Please ma
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by PamelB(f): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
ride on girl
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by smokeydrinky: 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
bibijay123:

It is drama nau. U no watch behind closed doors?

No i didnt. But go on anyway, im enjoing every bit of it. Just make sure it ends happily for tomi plz.

More power to ur knuckles
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Twizzy30:
So Y does he want to marry linda again. Plss do me a favour, post that part where you talked about her. Please ma

I don't know hw to post just a part. she was mentioned in the update whr Kelvin got a call abt Victoria' s abduction. she was also mentioned again when they announced Maggie' s engagement. We will find out why Tosin is marrying Linda n more abt his daughter in subsequent updates. Gdnyt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by dominique(f): 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
Twizzy30:

The update below spoke on Tosin's daughter. she has been featured more than once on past chapters. I'm still eager to know who the babymama is and why Tosin has sole custody.

https://www.nairaland.com/3309489/day-life-lazy-girl-drama/4#48950302

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (69) (Reply)

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / Story: Taking Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.