Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Twine (A Drama Series) - Literature (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twine (A Drama Series) (351662 Views)

A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) / Riot In Ubahu(A Story Of Love,discipline,adventure And Drama / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by dominique(f): 8:16am On Sep 30, 2016
bibijay123:

lol I strongly suspect Crazygod and Veekid. Wanted to do two updates bt the drugs i used is making me so drowsy. Goodnyt sis.

Pele, hope you're feeling better now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2016
Thanks for the mention sis cool grin

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by TamedWolf90: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2016
dominique:

Bibijay123, Don't start been sick now o...you can not come and go and die biko... I am even lost ,can't remember where I stopped ...guess I will have to start afresh cry cry.. Talk about Life been unfair

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by theorbiters: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2016
bibijay123:

Thank you. Just a befitting title for the story, although i thought of ' Twine'.

'Twine', it is beautiful. Lives, love and different interests being intervowen by circumstances. There are those who fight for the right to love, those who fight to protect the ones they love and those who fight for the love of their own interests. Whether love triumphs or fail, that decision lies in the hand of time.
This could be used as the synopsis or part of it. 'Twine' is nice.

Let me give you more options,
'The Wolf Among Us'
'Secrets of Our Pains'
'Shades of Our Hearts'
'Pains of Our Hearts'
'Heart Crimes'
'Violent Affairs'

Though I like 'Twine', this is just to give you more options.

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bossy512(f): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2016
Bibijah pls don't sick o, the Lord is your strength, thanks for the update. and take care

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2016
theorbiters:

'Twine', it is beautiful. Lives, love and different interests being intervowen by circumstances. There are those who fight for the right to love, those who fight to protect the ones they love and those who fight for the love of their own interests. Whether love triumphs or fail, that decision lies in the hand of time.
This could be used as the synopsis or part of it. 'Twine' is nice.

Let me give you more options,
'The Wolf Among Us'
'Secrets of Our Pains'
'Shades of Our Hearts'
'Pains of Our Hearts'
'Heart Crimes'
'Violent Affairs'

Though I like 'Twine', this is just to give you more options.

Cheers.

Awww i love this! The synopsis is muah! But i can't change the first title n synopsis. Its just blank somehow, don't know why. Dominique any idea why i can't modify it? Thanks bro kiss

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Bibijay123, Don't start been sick now o...you can not come and go and die biko... I am even lost ,can't remember where I stopped ...guess I will have to start afresh cry cry.. Talk about Life been unfair

Lol Pele. Thank u, i won't come n go n get sick n die oo grin

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2016
dominique:

Thank u sis, i am much better now.* in the voice of my secondary sch class teacher* Where went you? grin

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by TamedWolf90: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2016
bibijay123:

Lol Pele. Thank u, i won't come n go n get sick n die oo grin

Okies! I will pray for you and always update o..at least for my D( you know who)... wink

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2016
dominique:

I'm good sis, some crazy scammers on the biz section wan scatter my brain ni o (God punish 'em all angry). I read your update very late last night then something occurred to me about Tosin's daughter but didn't want to post a spoiler lipsrsealed.

But Tosin should not have taken it too hard on himself for not coming to his brother's rescue. Sola was already a fallen man, his destruction was inevitable, I don't think anybody could rescue him at that point.

Eagerly waiting for updates later today smiley

Lol God punish those scammers! Amen! Hallelujah! grin I know Wat occured to u abt Tosin' s daughter. You are too smart joor cheesy I agree with u Sola was already a fallen man.

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Okies! I will pray for you and always update o..at least for my D( you know who)... wink

Got u covered bro wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by dominique(f): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2016
bibijay123:

Awww i love this! The synopsis is muah! But i can't change the first title n synopsis. Its just blank somehow, don't know why. Dominique any idea why i can't modify it? Thanks bro kiss

You can't modify the opening post cos it cos it has already hit front page. I can modify it for you, what will you like to change on the post?
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by crazygod(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2016
bibijay123:

The title is just perfect jooor.
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Anugod(f): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2016
bibijay123:

Dedicated to Mhi z and Anugod

Awwww... Thanks sweetheart kiss kiss kiss

I'm sorry I've been very busy of late, so I just catch up with updates as a late comer cry

Believe me Bibi, this is more breathtaking than any of your previous stories on here. Girl you're going on stronger and better. I'm so in love with the story kiss kiss kiss

Wish I could show my appreciation of this masterpiece somehow...

[size=2pt]PS: I love the synopsis of that Twine. It fits so perfectly. My 2 cents though. [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by johnwizey: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thank God Sola is out of the way nw. Patiently waiting for Tosin's ex karma
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
dominique:

You can't modify the opening post cos it cos it has already hit front page. I can modify it for you, what will you like to change on the post?

Awww thank u. Pls change it to Twine and I.want to use d synopsis that guy gave. Thank u so much!

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
movmentish:
You dont have a funny name (Galog does sound funny tho) Nana Hauwa, is a very sweet name and Blessing is the most blessed of name. Just finished the street worker story, its nice and educating. I have this saying 'better be a prostitute than a guy's slut, atleast the former gets paid'.... I'd like to know you some more Nana....

Thank you, its Gaglo. Hmmmn you think Nana Hauwa is a swt name? cheesy that's a first!

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Olabantu(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
Oya Bibi, a take God beg, house has been boring since morning give us update na...at least let have something interesting to read
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
Anugod:
Awwww... Thanks sweetheart kiss kiss kiss

I'm sorry I've been very busy of late, so I just catch up with updates as a late comer cry

Believe me Bibi, this is more breathtaking than any of your previous stories on here. Girl you're going on stronger and better. I'm so in love with the story kiss kiss kiss

Wish I could show my appreciation of this masterpiece somehow...

[size=2pt]PS: I love the synopsis of that Twine. It fits so perfectly. My 2 cents though. [/size]

Thank you sis. You reading it is enough appreciation grin

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by dominique(f): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
bibijay123:

Awww thank u. Pls change it to Twine and I.want to use d synopsis that guy gave. Thank u so much!

Ok, will do
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bummybummy(f): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
plzzzz kindly gve us an update
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bummybummy(f): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
plzzzz kindly gve us an update oo Madam de madam
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
dominique:

Ok, will do

I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
Chai, so I've been overworked these past days. So much that I didn't get the part where we decided to rename our drama. embarassed

I see. Let me re-read these last updates, I might have missed more than I know of.

See my life angry

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Itukus(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
"Twine" is better suited

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
mhiz:
Thanks for the mention sis cool grin

You are welcome sis

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
dominique:

Ok, will do

Thank you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
Olabantu:
Oya Bibi, a take God beg, house has been boring since morning give us update na...at least let have something interesting to read

Hmmmn OK ooo

2 Likes

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by dominique(f): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
bibijay123:

Thank you cheesy

Anytime smiley
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bakeuhappy: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hi Bibi!! Thanks for update once again. This one was da bomb. Sorry about ur health.
Do get well soon.
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Justicextian(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
Please illness, leave my Bibi o, and start looking for them buhari o. Bibi, hope you're getting better, sick no more. So happy for the new name but I guess I need to ask for its meaning. Thanks alot...
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Justicextian:
Please illness, leave my Bibi o, and start looking for them buhari o. Bibi, hope you're getting better, sick no more. So happy for the new name but I guess I need to ask for its meaning. Thanks alot...

noun (plural twines)
A twist; a convolution.
A strong thread composed of two or three smaller threads or strands twisted together, and used for various purposes, as for binding small parcels, making nets, and the like; a small cord or string.
The act of twining or winding round.
Intimate and suggestive dance gyrations.
verb (twines, twining; past and past participle twined)
(transitive) To weave

Yes i am getting better, thank u.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (69) (Reply)

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / Story: Taking Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.