Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment (27097 Views)

Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) / Help a Grieving Dog owner / Dog Owner Offers N100K Reward For Missing Dogs, Romulus & Remus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by gudnex22(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
Only the title self just too funny "Buhari Dog Owner Released"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by coolebux(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by DONSMITH123(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:
To members of the Nigerian Bar Association, if you don't act now then you've forever lost any credibility.

More milk to your tea my guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by esuLAAROYE(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
What of BUHARI (i mean the dog) did they release him?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by rhektor(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Prison or detention?
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Lilimax(f): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
After the news have gained international attentions embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by gudnex22(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
esuLAAROYE:
What of BUHARI (i mean the dog) did they release him?

guy u bad!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by sukkot: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
for 3 days that tout smell hin yansh. next he will name his dog FREEDOM
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by DONSMITH123(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
kentozybee:
Abi we even named our puppy Wizkid grin

I called my Dog Joe. And i have a neighbour opposite my gate who bears Uncle Joe. Why won't Uncle Joe sue me for calling my Dog Joe?

Iranu. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by DONSMITH123(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
sukkot:
for 3 days that tout smell hin yansh. next he will name his dog FREEDOM

you harsh o.

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by excess4luv: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
Anikulhapo:
This country is becoming a joke,I regret ever supporting Buhari....
wailers form is finished and there is embargo on admission into the association for now, try again later

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by tete7000(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
MadCow1:
He should be re-arrested again.. angry

That Baggar should spend atleast 6 weeks in Prison with Hard labour.. angry

Ehn Papa na Bingo.. angry

Quote me and say rubbish and die of advanced Ibi.. angry angry angry angry

When your name is already a madcow. Mtchew!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Who let d dogs out cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by gudnex22(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
lollmaolol:
I think the Nigerian Police truly arrested the guy to protect him.. shocked shocked cheesy

smh not suprise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by NameChecker: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
lollmaolol:
I think the Nigerian Police truly arrested the guy to protect him.. shocked shocked cheesy

I finally found another person who is thinking on Nairaland.
Thumbs Up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by ultmatmus(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
anytime i hear something like this i feel like gathering all the
(((((( politicians and all those in power ))))))))) in a place and blow them off into pieces.......................
because if they are still alive nigeria will not move forward one bit

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by MadCow1: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
tete7000:

When your name is already a madcow. Mtchew!

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by sherif4owo(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Hmm, sounds too good to be true

Deal at your own risk!

A sentence is good for the wise!
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by jkendy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
I thought the police was going to roast him and make delicious meal out of him.
Nigeria is a country of hypocrites. These same people who called for the head of this innocence man have bulldogs they nickname Obama and Clinton even John Cena at home
In fact my next puppy's name is Buhari. come and get me a forehand

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by flamingREED(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
NameChecker:
- He named his dog Buhari
- He wrote Buhari on the both side (of the dog)
- He allowed the dog to wander around the premises of the northern who reported the matter to the police.

He was lucky to have been reported to the police in the first place. The police saved his life by placing him
in detention. If he had tried that with the herdsmen, his community would have suffered for it.

Quote me & say rubbish . . .

Are you saying that the herdsmen are authorised to fight for our president?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by tempest01(m): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
DONSMITH123:

I called my Dog Joe. And i have a neighbour opposite my gate who bears Uncle Joe. Why won't Uncle Joe sue me for calling my Dog Joe?

Iranu. Rubbish.
Common sense is not common..Is he the only Joe in the city?

Which law do you quote when you sue? And how do you proof it?
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by NameChecker: 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
flamingREED:

Are you saying that the herdsmen are authorised to fight for our president?

Don't twist my statement!
Herdsmen have zero tolerance to insult; it's their personality.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by DONSMITH123(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
tempest01:

Common sense is not common..Is he the only Joe in the city?

Which law do you quote when you sue? And how do you proof it?

Gbam! Now, Buhari can be another Buhari. I feel for that dude. We need to wake up. Until revolution take place, our leaders or law enforcement agencies will not wake up from their sleep and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by chrisxxx(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Those criticizing the police should understand the reason behind the detention and police action. It is never an offense anywhere to name a dog a human name. You could call a dog any name you feel like. However, revealing that you named the said dog after anybody might be derogatory.
Many of us were offended when the guy was arrested in the first instance. But when the same guy revealed in an interview that the same dog was named after the Buhari of the president of Nigeria it became an insult. Buhari by the grace of God would remain in power till at least 2019. You can make a baby before then and to express your love you name the baby after Buhari to show your love for him. A spade must be called by no other name other than its name.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Rexyl(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is just a funny country we found ourselves. Someone could be arrested and dealt with for naming his dog a person's name and no arrest could be made from the crowd which burned house and killed 8 people inside in Zamfara State. This country is blessed with leaders who are morally and spiritually bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by qleap2all(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
He must have learnt his lessons that it pays to respect other people privacy and behave decently in public.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nigeria is now practicing autodemoc system of govt. thank God u are back.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by tobiphabrix(f): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
I thought they said we should not die for our right but we should fight for it. everything sef all messed up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Ranchhoddas: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
MadCow1:
He should be re-arrested again.. angry

That Baggar should spend atleast 6 weeks in Prison with Hard labour.. angry

Ehn Papa na Bingo.. angry

Quote me and say rubbish and die of advanced Ibi.. angry angry angry angry
For what offence?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) / Is Dog Breeding Business Lucrative In Nigeria / Can You Identify This Snake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.