Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment (27096 Views)

Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) / Help a Grieving Dog owner / Dog Owner Offers N100K Reward For Missing Dogs, Romulus & Remus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by thedarkside: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
you can not keep him in prison..........we are practising democracy...i hope....

i can throw a shoe at buhari,end in prison for 3days and get released..buhari didnt die....if i throw a show at buhari,and he didnt dodge and get injured,thats something else....am sure buhari will dodge,he is a warrior...

but why the hell should i want to do something soooooo stvpid sef? ...i like buhari... grin grin

i would throw a shoe at jonathan though.... angry

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by atilla(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Next thing we will hear is that Fayose has adopted the dog

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by MadCow1: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
For what offence?

Disorderly Conduct
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Bravemargai(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ama call my goat,chicken and every animal i see buhari damnit.. [img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by chukwuato(m): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]chaai dis nation don suffer
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Valto(m): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Hmm, sounds too good to be true
dont fall a victim
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Ranchhoddas: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
MadCow1:

Disorderly Conduct
Naming my dog after my president is disorderly conduct?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Bravemargai(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ama call my dog,cat, goat, chicken,and any animal i c buhari [img][/img][color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
smellingmenses:
Time to sue the police and the judge who ordered his detention...
Welcome back hero of freedom!

People died for the freedom and human rights we enjoy today..... Never give them up!

God is alife

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by debuscket(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
My Dog's name is Muhammadu Buhari NPF, DSS, etc pls come and arrest me
IDDIIOOOTSSS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
DONSMITH123:

By locking him up? Tell me what's wrong in naming my pet Buhari.

there names gullible for dogs n we all know,,i named my dog princess b4 i even met my EX then,,,we had so much fight ,.i whistle to call my dog weneva she around ..of all d foreign names naa buhari cum to im mind...its no crime he cannot b jailed but he was detained jus to detest others so it wonnt trend,,u all shuld av thot this way @least ..clouded by hate
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keneking:
Why is the shape of face and head like this?
Was it panel-beated?
What is the new name of the dog?
Was the name registered in court?

Was it panel-beaten, you mean? ??
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by smellingmenses: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

God is alife
Don't disrespect God by bringing him into this matter! God is not the one tampering with our fundamental rights but a silly political system.....
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by smellingmenses: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
lollmaolol:
I think the Nigerian Police truly arrested the guy to protect him.. shocked shocked cheesy
That's shambolic the law should protect him... You don't enjoy your human rights in jail.... Some people threatened him and his life...they should be behind the bar...not him!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by MadCow1: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Naming my dog after my president is disorderly conduct?

Nope.. But shaving the name into the dog and intentionally parading it in a neighbourhood that such is likely to cause problems is.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by lozanni(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:
To members of the Nigerian Bar Association, if you don't act now then you've forever lost any credibility.

As in advising the imprisoned man to sue for damages as his right was trampled upon by the State?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by hardbody: 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:
To members of the Nigerian Bar Association, if you don't act now then you've forever lost any credibility.

We don't go 'ambulance chasing'

If he wants to test his right in court, he is the only person that has the locus standi to so do.

I hope I made myself clear.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Ranchhoddas: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
MadCow1:

Nope.. But shaving the name into the dog and intentionally parading it in a neighbourhood that such is likely to cause problems is.
Really. So what if I name the dog Messi and parade it around, would it still be disorderly conduct because Barcelona fans are riled by it?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
chuxyfranklin:

Was it panel-beaten, you mean? ??

Yes sir, panel-beaten
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Dante2008(m): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
Please let's get something wright, this man called his dog Buhari because he had misunderstanding with his neighbor whose father's name is Buhari, in other to spite the man he name his dog Buhari and not only that he named his dog Buhari, he also wrote on the body of the dog Buhari and started parading it around the neighborhood, the man had to go and report it to the police, after which the police came in and arrest him for incitement, but the social media and newspaper who go around spreading false information about issues. GBAM...I don talk the true story who no like ham make he go sleep ...."
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by donvat1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
pals make una see o, since d day I named my chicken buhari it has been misbehaving

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by AfroKnight: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by AfroKnight: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
How many of you can name your dog after your father or mother or husband and even parade it in front of your people. Will your father rejoice to see that you gave his name to your dog? Will your husband bless you for it?
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
hardbody:

We don't go 'ambulance chasing'

If he wants to test his right in court, he is the only person that has the locus standi to so do.

I hope I made myself clear.

The only thing clear is that you're a self centered egoist.

For the greater good of society.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
lozanni:

As in advising the imprisoned man to sue for damages as his right was trampled upon by the State?

Simply, as an entity, to decide if a civil right violation occurred and then proceed on a civil case.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by hardbody: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:

The only thing clear is that you're a self centered egoist.

For the greater good of society.

You sure do not understand. I will let it slide. I am not favouring you with my time. No. You are not worth it. You have heard the last of me on this. Peace.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by BadTeacher(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
My guy you said it right...have you lived in northern nigeria or living there....then you'll know that those malos are just naturally brutal....but not to this extent of fighting for name buhari...as long as it's not m<#@mm£>
NameChecker:
- He named his dog Buhari
- He wrote Buhari on the both side (of the dog)
- He allowed the dog to wander around the premises of the northern who reported the matter to the police.

He was lucky to have been reported to the police in the first place. The police saved his life by placing him
in detention. If he had tried that with the herdsmen, his community would have suffered for it.

Quote me & say rubbish . . .

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by chukz999(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Una Never See Anyting... Na One Year Of Change We Don See Remianing 3 Yrs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
hardbody:

You sure do not understand. I will let it slide. I am not favouring you with my time. No. You are not worth it. You have heard the last of me on this. Peace.

Trust me on this, I'm not of those that need you to evaluate my worth. You're beneath me.

In as much as I did not invite your pompous carcass to quote me in the first instance.

Now, run along and queue for petrol so you can attend to your world saving tasks angry
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by DonCortino: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
MadCow1:
He should be re-arrested again.. angry

That Baggar should spend atleast 6 weeks in Prison with Hard labour.. angry

Ehn Papa na Bingo.. angry

Quote me and say rubbish and die of advanced Ibi.. angry angry angry angry
Hi
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Nnachialfred44: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Pls come for the naming ceremony of my cock,Buhari
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by maasoap(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Anikulhapo:
This country is becoming a joke,I regret ever supporting Buhari....
Like you ever supported Buhari? Show us one post of yours on nairaland showing you supported Buhari. What has Buhari to do with this case?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) / Is Dog Breeding Business Lucrative In Nigeria / Can You Identify This Snake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.