Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment (27100 Views)

Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) / Help a Grieving Dog owner / Dog Owner Offers N100K Reward For Missing Dogs, Romulus & Remus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Ochek: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
Please, what's a Reproduction warrant?
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by flamingREED(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
NameChecker:

Don't twist my statement!
Herdsmen have zero tolerance to insult; it's their personality.

Are you now saying that they only have the monopoly of violence?

SMH
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Organs(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
DONSMITH123:

I think the guy should get a good lawyer and sue the so-called NPF. I can give my dog or pets any name i feel like.

I think the issue here is that someone in his compound he is not in good terms with, fathers name is Buhari, now he made matters worst by having Buhari written on the dog on both sides and walks the dog around the neighbourhood. That is 'taunting" that person.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by slawali: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
Anikulhapo:
This country is becoming a joke,I regret ever supporting Buhari....

Oyo,blind man.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by hoodmenconcept(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
MadCow1:
He should be re-arrested again.. angry

That Baggar should spend atleast 6 weeks in Prison with Hard labour.. angry

Ehn Papa na Bingo.. angry

Quote me and say rubbish and die of advanced Ibi.. angry angry angry angry

Your post have actually show the kind of person you are..
I'm a PMB supporter but i will never support hypocrisy. I pity you most, especially the northerner! If Nigeria should split today, you gonna suffer it most, you ask me why ?

1. You have the highest poverty rate in your region-- Word Bank
2. Northern Nigeria Has World highest illiterate -- World Bank
3. Northern Nigeria is the lowest development region-- World Bank

Your leaders will continue looting and spending money lavishly in UK, giving their children best of the best education, come to UK, you will see only northerner leader's children all over UK universities but you can hardly see an ordinary northerner! Here in UK, you can see enough ordinary igbo n yoruba, who are not children of known people given them-self best education, this will help their region because they have traveled world wide and have acquired enough of knowledge to develop their region, check Nigeria best of the best engineers, doctors; You will see only igbo and yoruba but a very few of northerner, your leaders continue looting your money and giving their children best legacy but will never encourage education to their own people but rather promoting violence, your leaders don't want you to have access to good education because if you get to know the value of education, you will stop supporting their evil act. I wish you all the best. Be wise

I'm not a yoruba nor igbo. I say to you, I'm a PMB supporter and a rational thinker. I understand the current problems Nigeria is facing right now but change require a lot of patience, please let be patience my fellow Nigerians.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
God bless United Kingdom

Thank you.

NB: sorry for my blunders, english is not my first language.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Boss13: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
smellingmenses:
Time to sue the police and the judge who ordered his detention...
Welcome back hero of freedom!

People died for the freedom and human rights we enjoy today..... Never give them up!

Please read the report. He is on bail. He can only sue if the judge acquit him of the crime
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by bunmioguns(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Hmm, sounds too good to be true

He is a scammer
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by MadCow1: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

Your post have actually show the kind of person you are..
I'm a PMB supporter but i will never support hypocrisy. I pity you most, especially the northerner! If Nigeria should split today, you gonna suffer it most, you ask me why ?

1. You have the highest poverty rate in your region-- Word Bank
2. Northern Nigeria Has World highest illiterate -- World Bank
3. Northern Nigeria is the lowest development region-- World Bank

Your leaders will continue looting and spending money lavishly in UK, giving their children best of the best education, come to UK, you will see only northerner leader's children all over UK universities but you can hardly see an ordinary northerner! Here in UK, you can see enough ordinary igbo n yoruba, who are not children of known people given them-self best education, this will help their region because they have traveled world wide and have acquired enough of knowledge to develop their region, check Nigeria best of the best engineers, doctors; You will see only igbo and yoruba but a very few of northerner, your leaders continue looting your money and giving their children best legacy but will never encourage education to their own people but rather promoting violence, your leaders don't want you to have access to good education because if you get to know the value of education, you will stop supporting their evil act. I wish you all the best. Be wise

I'm not a yoruba nor igbo. I say to you, I'm a PMB supporter and a rational thinker. I understand the current problems Nigeria is facing right now but change require a lot of patience, please let be patience my fellow Nigerians.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
God bless United Kingdom

Thank you.

NB: sorry for my blunders, english is not my first language.

Save your pity for yourself Sir, I have absolutely no need for it.

You wouldn't know the type of person I am even if you read my auto - biography.

Thanks..
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by MadCow1: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Really. So what if I name the dog Messi and parade it around, would it still be disorderly conduct because Barcelona fans are riled by it?

If you did it intentionally to rile them up, you will be heading to jail without passing GO.. grin
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by hoodmenconcept(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
MadCow1:

Save your pity for yourself Sir, I have absolutely no need for it.

You wouldn't know the type of person I am even if you read my auto - biography.

Thanks..

The kind of person you are doesn't matter in this issue.
I told you earlier in my post, i am not a violence person and your attitude in your post actually show the kind of person you are.
calling someone that qoute you to die.. Infact, you have really spoken well, keep it up with your kind of person.

All the best.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Ranchhoddas: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
MadCow1:

If you did it intentionally to rile them up, you will be heading to jail without passing GO.. grin
How would you determine that I did it intentionally or not?
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by MadCow1: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
How would you determine that I did it intentionally or not?

When you shaved the name into the side of the Dog and parade it in front of Bacca fans.

Look.. Let's all feign whatever we feel.. If the reports in the news are correct, there is no denying the Man's intent.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by MadCow1: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

The kind of person you are doesn't matter in this issue.
I told you earlier in my post, i am not a violence person and your attitude in your post actually show the kind of person you are.
calling someone that qoute you to die.. Infact, you have really spoken well, keep it up with your kind of person.

All the best.

Like I said in my response to you earlier, you have absolutely ZERO clue as who I am or my personality.

Good to know you are a non violent person.. Keep it that way.

And all the very best to you and yours.

Thanks.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Ranchhoddas: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
MadCow1:

When you shaved the name into the side of the Dog and parade it in front of Bacca fans.

Look.. Let's all feign whatever we feel.. If the reports in the news are correct, there is no denying the Man's intent.
No. Rather people should learn to keep their emotions in check. There is no law against any of the guys's actions. His actions were silly perhaps, but he broke no law. If him neighbour dey vex make him go buy him own dog write anything wey him like for the body.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by hoodmenconcept(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
MadCow1:

Like I said in my response to you earlier, you have absolutely ZERO clue as who I am or my personality.

Good to know you are a non violent person.. Keep it that way.

And all the very best to you and yours.

Thanks.

Personality Indeed...
Come to UK and you will be as useless as a street dog! who cares who you are, only a country like Nigeria, your personality can work where everything is possible, lawless country! where a man is arrested for naming his pet after someone's name. shame.
I'm sure if you are traveler, you would have understand what i mean but you might be a traveler but maybe one of those politician's ***
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by BUHARImyDOG: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
is buhari not a dog??
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by MadCow1: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

Personality Indeed...
Come to UK and you will be as useless as a street dog! who cares who you are, only a country like Nigeria, your personality can work where everything is possible, lawless country! where a man is arrested for naming his pet after someone's name. shame.
I'm sure if you are traveler, you would have understand what i mean but you might be a traveler but maybe one of those politician's ***

The UK? grin

Nero Puleeeze. .

You post is so incoherent it's laughable at best.

Go to bed dude.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by MadCow1: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
No. Rather people should learn to keep their emotions in check. There is no law against any of the guys's actions. His actions were silly perhaps, but he broke no law. If him neighbour dey vex make him go buy him own dog write anything wey him like for the body.

I definitely agree people should learn to keep their emotions in check.. Same for the dude who thought it wise to name his Dog Buhari just to upset people.

You can debate wether he broke a law or not all you want, but the attorney general of the state says he did (and I agree) so go take up your concerns with them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Vincent41(m): 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Anikulhapo:
This country is becoming a joke,I regret ever supporting Buhari....

taaaa..PMP till 2080....He is the best President ever..God bless him and curse all those who voted for him...He will Rule us from the grave
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by hoodmenconcept(m): 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
MadCow1:

The UK? grin

Nero Puleeeze. .

You post is so incoherent it's laughable at best.

Go to bed dude.

You are nothing but a Madcow you called yourself. I don't need to exchange words with you cos your thinking is shallow and can't think outside the box.

Keep your Madcow growing !
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Vincent41(m): 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Greataausim:
I believe he has learnt his lessons after naming Dog Buhari...

yes he has learnt his lesson:PMB till 2089...Lols....Fulani people killed without going to the prison,na person wey just named his dog Buhari go prison.this is a big change.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Vincent41(m): 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
NameChecker:
- He named his dog Buhari
- He wrote Buhari on the both side (of the dog)
- He allowed the dog to wander around the premises of the northern who reported the matter to the police.

He was lucky to have been reported to the police in the first place. The police saved his life by placing him
in detention. If he had tried that with the herdsmen, his community would have suffered for it.

Quote me & say rubbish . . .

hahahahahahahahah....dem for kill him for blesphemy
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Wyttcat: 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
The man has changed his name to 'Iroko' from 'Chinakwe' fast. Is he going to be wearing wig now for disguise? Before you go and price market next time, always calculate the aftermath.

Very funny case though.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Elbowroom: 12:02am On Aug 26, 2016
DONSMITH123:

I think the guy should get a good lawyer and sue the so-called NPF. I can give my dog or pets any name i feel like.

yeah you can call your dog any name you like, please can you tell me your surname so I can call my dog that name too
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Excuzeme: 1:07am On Aug 26, 2016
smellingmenses:
Time to sue the police and the judge who ordered his detention...
Welcome back hero of freedom!

People died for the freedom and human rights we enjoy today..... Never give them up!

Sense, is claiming your right!

Common Sense is not acting in a way that can cause breach of public peace, while trying to exercise your right!

I guess the man is wiser now.

He could not have love Buhari more than his own biological father, right?
Why not just name the Dog after his own father?
shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Excuzeme: 1:11am On Aug 26, 2016
MadCow1:

I definitely agree people should learn to keep their emotions in check.. Same for the dude who thought it wise to name his Dog Buhari just to upset people.

You can debate wether he broke a law or not all you want, but the attorney general of the state says he did (and I agree) so go take up your concerns with them.

One clear law he broke is acting in a manner likely to cause breach of public peace.

How? His action could and will (if allowed to go unchecked) cause a disturbance of public peace if and when the aggrieved (Buharists, Muslims, APCheats, e.t.c) see his action sin the light of an insult to the President of the Fed republic of Nigeria and then start a RIOT!
Even me myself see it as that.
Except l hear that he already have a Dog named after his beloved 'biological' father

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Excuzeme: 1:17am On Aug 26, 2016
Keneking:
Why is the shape of face and head like this?
Was it panel-beated?
What is the new name of the dog?
Was the name registered in court?

The Clown was asked to produce the Dog and he claimed he asked it to be EATEN by his fiends! shocked shocked
He truly loves that Dog!

BAD intention is written all over that guy that any Judge will be very quick to send him to JAIL
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by smellingmenses: 1:23am On Aug 26, 2016
Excuzeme:

Sense, is claiming your right!

Common Sense is not acting in a way that can cause breach of public peace, while trying to exercise your right!

I guess the man is wiser now.

He could not have love Buhari more than his own biological father, right?
Why not just name the Dog after his own father?
shocked shocked
Don't ever quote me with your night plans again! When you're sober during day quote me again
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by smellingmenses: 1:25am On Aug 26, 2016
Excuzeme:

The Clown was asked to produce the Dog and he claimed he asked it to be EATEN by his fiends! shocked shocked
He truly loves that Dog!

BAD intention is written all over that guy that any Judge will be very quick to send him to JAIL
Only in a sharia court.... He can name his pig Buhari... Sultan or Emir

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by MadCow1: 6:10am On Aug 26, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

You are nothing but a Madcow you called yourself. I don't need to exchange words with you cos your thinking is shallow and can't think outside the box.

Keep your Madcow growing !

Like I said, your posts are incoherent.

So far, I have not insulted you not even once and yet you have spilled so much crap and been disrespectful to me.. So basically, you are worse behaved than a MadCow.. sleep on that puppy.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Anikulhapo(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2016
maasoap:

Like you ever supported Buhari? Show us one post of yours on nairaland showing you supported Buhari. What has Buhari to do with this case?

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Truly1: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Hmm, sounds too good to be true
Yes, you are very very correct. Most of them dupe people of their hard earned money and my friend had fallen a victim before; after he was asked to send N750 MTN Card for 2g data to a particular GSM number, which he innocently did, they stopped picking his call and till today (after about three months ago) he did not receive any data nor receive any call from them - so caveat emptor!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) / Is Dog Breeding Business Lucrative In Nigeria / Can You Identify This Snake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.