Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment (27098 Views)

Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) / Help a Grieving Dog owner / Dog Owner Offers N100K Reward For Missing Dogs, Romulus & Remus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by stevedre: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
No. Rather people should learn to keep their emotions in check. There is no law against any of the guys's actions. His actions were silly perhaps, but he broke no law. If him neighbour dey vex make him go buy him own dog write anything wey him like for the body.

You have spoken well. Do ur own back thats all, when will most hausa naija people be realistic in the way they reason.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
@HardBody

https://www.nairaland.com/3315395/100-lawyers-defend-joachim-iroko

How do you like dem apples? grin

I am elated to see that there are men of honor and dedication to the oath amongst lawyers in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by hardbody: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
EgunMogaji:
@HardBody

https://www.nairaland.com/3315395/100-lawyers-defend-joachim-iroko

How do you like dem apples? grin

I am elated to see that there are men of honor and dedication to the oath amongst lawyers in Nigeria.

I took quite some time contemplating on whether to respond to this or not. I weighed your motive and later decided that you needed some education to help you understand since it is obvious you quoted this out of ignorance.

Law is broadly here divided into civil and criminal. Some guy in a previous post suggested that lawyers should take the matter up even when the man had not been charged. That could only happen at civil law and only the said claimant can institute such an action as the proper person, in law he is said to have locus standing. I did say that any lawyer that does that is ambulance chasing.

Fast forward to when the man is being charged under a criminal setting as is being speculated. Where this happens, the matter is now criminal and lawyers can step in pro bono to defend.

As a matter of fact, every lawyer in court at any time is an amicus curae in any matter that comes up while he is in court, the judge can actually invite you to adress it on points of law.

Ambulance chasing and acting pro bono on a matter fall into civil or criminal trials. No one did the former, but tens of lawyers are willing to do the later.

I hope I made myself clear.

I have taken the pains and trouble to break it down so from your position above me, you may comprehend how it works. I have been very careful not to call you names, i have also requested before that you quit mentioning me especially in matters that you are an illiterate on. Please do me that favour and stop calling me out. When you last descended to the use of gutter language to insult and abuse me, i told you i was done with engaging with you. Here i feel a duty to clarify so others may have the benefit of this explanation, as for you, you will still argue, but again, i am done with this convo.

Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
hardbody:

I took quite some time contemplating on whether to respond to this or not. I weighed your motive and later decided that you needed some education to help you understand since it is obvious you quoted this out of ignorance.

Law is broadly here divided into civil and criminal. Some guy in a previous post suggested that lawyers should take the matter up even when the man had not been charged. That could only happen at civil law and only the said claimant can institute such an action as the proper person, in law he is said to have locus standing. I did say that any lawyer that does that is ambulance chasing.

Fast forward to when the man is being charged under a criminal setting as is being speculated. Where this happens, the matter is now criminal and lawyers can step in pro bono to defend.

As a matter of fact, every lawyer in court at any time is an amicus curae in any matter that comes up while he is in court, the judge can actually invite you to adress it on points of law.

Ambulance chasing and acting pro bono on a matter fall into civil or criminal trials. No one did the former, but tens of lawyers are willing to do the later.

I hope I made myself clear.

I have taken the pains and trouble to break it down so from your position above me, you may comprehend how it works. I have been very careful not to call you names, i have also requested before that you quit mentioning me especially in matters that you are an illiterate on. Please do me that favour and stop calling me out. When you last descended to the use of gutter language to insult and abuse me, i told you i was done with engaging with you. Here i feel a duty to clarify so others may have the benefit of this explanation, as for you, you will still argue, but again, i am done with this convo.

Peace

The only thing that you showed is your continued self-gratification and indifference to fellow humans that may need your help.

Listen, like I told you before, I am not your typical audience that you can hood wink. I am superior to you on many levels.

Additionally, as long as I find materials that fits the purpose, and I stay within the TOS of this site then I will mention you and you will like it.

Remember that you mentioned me first, you don't get to decide who does what as far as I'm concerned.

What are you afraid of anyway? Someone that is showing your total ineptitude?

Peace is overrated.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by hardbody: 5:33am On Aug 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

The only thing that you showed is your continued self-gratification and indifference to fellow humans that may need your help.

Listen, like I told you before, I am not your typical audience that you can hood wink. I am superior to you on many levels.

Additionally, as long as I find materials that fits the purpose, and I stay within the TOS of this site then I will mention you and you will like it.

Remember that you mentioned me first, you don't get to decide who does what as far as I'm concerned.

What are you afraid of anyway? Someone that is showing your total ineptitude?

Pease is overrated.

A discerning mind will notice that you could not and would not have been able to counter my logical reasoning and clearly articulated argument despite your acclaimed knowledge of my personal ineptitude.

That alone is gratifying.

What I am afraid of? Insult by or from anyone who does not hold a handle on a particular discussion at any material time but prefers to dance to gallery to justify a sense of peculiar self worth and notoriety.

Mention me on matters that we can thrash out with logical arguments and i will always bow to superior reason, set out on a journey of insults to justify a self worth, i will leave you to wallow in your negative wisdom. I will remind you that where ignorance is bliss, it is folly to be wise.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 29, 2016
hardbody:

A discerning mind will notice that you could not and would not have been able to counter my logical reasoning and clearly articulated argument despite your acclaimed knowledge of my personal ineptitude.

That alone is gratifying.

What I am afraid of? Insult by or from anyone who does not hold a handle on a particular discussion at any material time but prefers to dance to gallery to justify a sense of peculiar self worth and notoriety.

Mention me on matters that we can thrash out with logical arguments and i will always bow to superior reason, set out on a journey of insults to justify a self worth, i will leave you to wallow in your negative wisdom. I will remind you that where ignorance is bliss, it is folly to be wise.

Yawwwwwnnnnnnn......

It was refreshing for me to see philanthropic Nigerian lawyers that took the oath of justice seriously.

All your weak and lame attempts are just trying to comer your inadequacy and lack of ability to think outside of your pathetic hunger.

wink
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by hardbody: 6:15am On Aug 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Yawwwwwnnnnnnn......

It was refreshing for me to see philanthropic Nigerian lawyers that took the oath of justice seriously.

All your weak and lame attempts are just trying to comer your inadequacy and lack of ability to think outside of your pathetic hunger.

wink

Thanks. Will that be all for now?

I am not going to be hood winked into a fresh time wasting, useless and meaningless argument. So long as in my hunger i haven't asked for your assistance and never will, i am happy. If i were to defend what you just said, you will be the first to tag me proud and pompous.

So there...
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 29, 2016
hardbody:

Thanks. Will that be all for now?

I am not going to be hood winked into a fresh time wasting, useless and meaningless argument. So long as in my hunger i haven't asked for your assistance and never will, i am happy. If i were to defend what you just said, you will be the first to tag me proud and pompous.

So there...

Dude, like I told you before, you're inconsequential and below me.

You quoted me first with your haphazardly incoherent thoughts.

You have no credibility here. You cannot be taken seriously since you have broken your promises almost sooner than you make them grin
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by hardbody: 6:31am On Aug 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Dude, like I told you before, you're inconsequential and below me.

You quoted me first with your haphazardly incoherent thoughts.

You have no credibility here. You cannot be taken seriously since you have broken your promises almost sooner than you make them grin

It must be difficult absolutely difficult to draw a contrast between an ongoing convo on a subject matter and addressing issues directed at my person with intent that i keep mute to them.

Very funny.

Ok. You are above me, and i know where. Please maintain that position, i won't jostle for it.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 29, 2016
hardbody:

It must be difficult absolutely difficult to draw a contrast between an ongoing convo on a subject matter and addressing issues directed at my person with intent that i keep mute to them.

Very funny.

Ok. You are above me, and i know where. Please maintain that position, i won't jostle for it.

You and I are not conversing. Rather I'm training you to show compassion to others.

There's no competition here, you're simply outclassed, out of your depths and sinking fast grin
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by hardbody: 6:46am On Aug 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You and I are not conversing. Rather I'm training you to show compassion to others.

There's no competition here, you're simply outclassed, out of your depths and sinking fast grin

Hot air and more hot air..............

And then more hot air....

I give up.
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 29, 2016
hardbody:

Hot air and more hot air..............

And then more hot air....

I give up.

Of course, someone of a low intellect will see hot air.

Very understandable grin
Re: Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
hardbody:
I took quite some time contemplating on whether to respond to this or not. I weighed your motive and later decided that you needed some education to help you understand since it is obvious you quoted this out of ignorance. Law is broadly here divided into civil and criminal. Some guy in a previous post suggested that lawyers should take the matter up even when the man had not been charged. That could only happen at civil law and only the said claimant can institute such an action as the proper person, in law he is said to have locus standing. I did say that any lawyer that does that is ambulance chasing.Fast forward to when the man is being charged under a criminal setting as is being speculated. Where this happens, the matter is now criminal and lawyers can step in pro bono to defend.As a matter of fact, every lawyer in court at any time is an amicus curae in any matter that comes up while he is in court, the judge can actually invite you to adress it on points of law.Ambulance chasing and acting pro bono on a matter fall into civil or criminal trials. No one did the former, but tens of lawyers are willing to do the later.I hope I made myself clear.I have taken the pains and trouble to break it down so from your position above me, you may comprehend how it works. I have been very careful not to call you names, i have also requested before that you quit mentioning me especially in matters that you are an illiterate on. Please do me that favour and stop calling me out. When you last descended to the use of gutter language to insult and abuse me, i told you i was done with engaging with you. Here i feel a duty to clarify so others may have the benefit of this explanation, as for you, you will still argue, but again, i am done with this convo.Peace

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) / Is Dog Breeding Business Lucrative In Nigeria / Can You Identify This Snake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.