Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls (2015 Views)

For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men / Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls by firstking01(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Peacetemi:
What adjustable arrows?? I don't understand you Sir.
Ok na.
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls by rosalieene(f): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
No comment Just here to observe.
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls by anigbajumo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
rosalieene:
No comment
Just here to observe.

U must comment,am waiting......
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls by AfroKnight: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
LuvU2:
It wont be fair on her of course. Every woman must strive to marry up. Marry a man that is capable of meeting her needs.

cheesy cheesy

So you babes work hard to marry rich guys? Lwkmd. The hustle is real. grin
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
ladyF:
Some ladies of nowadays dem get as dem be make I no lie. If the only thing you have to offer is the thing between your legs, you can as well go to Allen and sell your market! If you are a guy and all you have to offer is money, you need epp too! angry Honestly, there is nothing as good as having your own money.

The aim of relationships have been greatly misunderstood.
I like this write-up and ur mentality! only if all ladies can have the same mentality..
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
daretodiffer:
So tell me if a woman's need is like N100 000 a month, would it fair on her to date or marry a man who can't give a N100 000?sadtongue

so u date a guy only cos of his money
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls by mrmrmister: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
ladyF:
Some ladies of nowadays dem get as dem be make I no lie. If the only thing you have to offer is the thing between your legs, you can as well go to Allen and sell your market! If you are a guy and all you have to offer is money, you need epp too! angry Honestly, there is nothing as good as having your own money.

The aim of relationships have been greatly misunderstood.
wow wow wow. I'm impressed cool

1 Like

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls by Luckymay(f): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
You guys are getting these things all wrong and twisted. Take for example
A lady is working, she provides for herself

Does this stop her boo from getting her things once in while?
Sometimes my guy would be like "bae I was just passing by the stores and I felt this would look good on you" and it happens vice-versa. That's the spice of life and every relationships. Sometimes I will be like "boo I wan take you out and he would just laugh. He might even be the one to pay after the outing.
Now, does the above make me a broke lady?
You guys always make it seem like for a lady to have expectations from her guy is now a bad thing. I know of a lady who earns a descent salary but her guy still pays for her hair expenses each time she wants to hit the salon.
These things have been there right from Adam. I wonder why you guys want to change it
Ladyf said something about a girl bringing nothing but thing in between her legs. I wonder why you said that. Last time I checked sex is a mutual thingy, I enjoy it, you enjoy it and we are even. Sex does not determine a lasting relationship. It's just Part of what keeps it going. Giving and receiving is the spice of every relationship. Would you date a guy who can't take you out on a date, buy you gifts every once in a while? I'd bet you can't cos the relationship would appear boring.
Note that it doesn't have to be a lamboghini or Nike kinda of gift. Just according to your standard. Same goes for tips (money)
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls by Peacetemi: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2016
Luckymay:
You guys are getting these things all wrong and twisted. Take for example
A lady is working, she provides for herself

Does this stop her boo from getting her things once in while?
Sometimes my guy would be like "bae I was just passing by the stores and I felt this would look good on you" and it happens vice-versa. That's the spice of life and every relationships. Sometimes I will be like "boo I wan take you out and he would just laugh. He might even be the one to pay after the outing.
Now, does the above make me a broke lady?
You guys always make it seem like for a lady to have expectations from her guy is now a bad thing. I know of a lady who earns a descent salary but her guy still pays for her hair expenses each time she wants to hit the salon.
These things have been there right from Adam. I wonder why you guys want to change it
Ladyf said something about a girl bringing nothing but thing in between her legs. I wonder why you said that. Last time I checked sex is a mutual thingy, I enjoy it, you enjoy it and we are even. Sex does not determine a lasting relationship. It's just Part of what keeps it going. Giving and receiving is the spice of every relationship. Would you date a guy who can't take you out on a date, buy you gifts every once in a while? I'd bet you can't cos the relationship would appear boring.
Note that it doesn't have to be a lamboghini or Nike kinda of gift. Just according to your standard. Same goes for tips (money)
Well I did mention that it was normal for a guy to spend on his girl. Nice points though
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Girls by Luckymay(f): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2016
Peacetemi:
Well I did mention that it was normal for a guy to spend on his girl. Nice points though
Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!! / My Girl Friend's Mother Is Sweeter Than My Girl / Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.