Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,018 members, 7,863,681 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Is This Normal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal? (1929 Views)

Help!! Is this normal? His New Marriage Is About To Crumble!! / Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Normal? by Gracito(f): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2009
y me:

and yet you two make love shocked
arrant nonsense my dear cheesy
How?
Re: Is This Normal? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2009
Poster maybe you should talk to her about it make sure you compliment her and assure her that she is the beautiful. Women nowadays are insecure because there is so much pressure to look like those super-airbrushed celebrities.
Re: Is This Normal? by yme1(f): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2009
Gracito:

How?
how do you make love to someone you are not legally married to and you portray it to be a legal act but when it comes to him seeing your unclothedness you call it an illegal act
that doesnt make sense to me dear undecided
Re: Is This Normal? by Gracito(f): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2009
y me:

how do you make love to someone you are not legally married to and you portray it to be a legal act but when it comes to him seeing your unclothedness you call it an illegal act
that doesnt make sense to me dear undecided
U ARE RIGHT wink grin
Re: Is This Normal? by Gracito(f): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2009
well, ,maybe i be magic wink
Re: Is This Normal? by posakosa(m): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

How you doing wink

madam how far now ? im enjoying reading some of your responses on posts. where you dey ? Europe ? or US ? or Niger ?
Re: Is This Normal? by posakosa(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2009
Greggj:

no she's not fat. in fact she's tall, slender and very pretty and incredibly sexy. i just dont understand why she's so insecure.

I think its normal sha, maybe she's not insecure and for her it might be her way of saying until u put a ring on it, you won't see me naked.
Re: Is This Normal? by posakosa(m): 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2009
africhika:

wheww, glad i'm not the only one!
i was beginning to think i'm weird. cool

u're not weird my dear, hahaha! if u've got it flaunt it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Normal? by Eshyy(m): 4:55am On Oct 02, 2009
@ poster

Meeennn u cant tell me u hav been having X 4 a year & u hav'nt seen d A-Z. 1derful post.

@y me
what happend 2 my ghetto babe, I lyked u the way u were wink
Re: Is This Normal? by Eshyy(m): 4:56am On Oct 02, 2009
@ poster

Meeennn u cant tell me u hav been having X 4 a year & u hav'nt seen d A-Z. 1derful post.

@y me
what happend 2 my ghetto babe, I lyked u the way u were wink
Re: Is This Normal? by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2009
posakosa:

madam how far now ? im enjoying reading some of  your responses on posts. where you dey ? Europe ? or US ? or Niger ?
Im good. Thanks for enjoying my posts embarassed, I enjoy reading yours too. Europe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Ve Eleven Serious Girl Friends. / The Reason Why I Don't Talk To Most Girls. / I Wish I Was Born A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.