Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? (3949 Views)

Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You / What has the Romance Section taught you? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
Pls don't report grin it's getting interesting
Okay cheesy
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I don't eat dinner tongue
why na. You prefer eating your dinner in the dream?? grin grin
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
An2elect2:
If you were truly who you have said you are, you would have welcomed me with joy and open arms because i, myself am a doer of God's word and my works speak for me
Joy and open arms cheesy
Of course I did, by asking you that question
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by An2elect2(f): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Jarizod:

I asked u a simple question and u are already judging

judge not..remember

To the question -- why do you think we don't love God here !
I answered already Jarizod.

There is beauty in judgement, when it is done in righteousness
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
why na. You prefer eating your dinner in the dream?? grin grin
grin it's taste better that way grin what did you have for dinner?
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin it's taste better that way grin what did you have for dinner?
I ate rice without stew, waiting for my lovely spiritual wives to come feed me their delicious stew when I sleep grin
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
An2elect2:
I answered already Jarizod.

Miss/Mrs why do you think God is shut out from here? angry
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
I ate rice without stew, waiting for my lovely spiritual wives to come feed me their delicious stew when I sleep grin
grin grin Is it that bad? grin why no stew?
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by An2elect2(f): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Joy and open arms cheesy
Of course I did, by asking you that question
Thank you for cheering up. I do hope your works truly bear you witness that you are a doer of His word because our God cannot be deceived
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin grin Is it that bad? grin why no stew?
I prefer the stew cooked by my lovely spiritual wives embarassed
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
I prefer the stew cooked by my lovely spiritual wives embarassed
your fantasy is deep grin cheesy wink
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by An2elect2(f): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Miss/Mrs why do you think God is shut out from here? angry
When you have light, is everything not exposed before you?
I have observed this section from afar
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
your fantasy is deep grin cheesy wink
cheesy so did you read Op's everlasting epistle??
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
An2elect2:
Thank you for cheering up. I do hope your works truly bear you witness that you are a doer of His word because our God cannot be deceived
If I say I understood a bit of what you've been saying, I'm just lying
Where do you worship? (I mean which church do you attend)
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by IamLEGEND1: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
what is the meaning of this?
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
cheesy so did you read Op's everlasting epistle??
I'm very lazy to read it grin lemmi read it
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I'm very lazy to read it grin lemmi read it
okay cheesy lemme know when you're done
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by naijaboiy: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mtcheew...Fuhckery! undecided
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
ireneony:
Abeg shift undecided

Not surprised.
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
An2elect2:
I answered already Jariz.od.

i asked "why do u think we don't love God here " and u say "There is beauty in judgement when it is done in righteous'

I am not understanding!
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
Someone has missed road grin grin grin grin
This babe is making me jonz, what is this? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by An2elect2(f): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

If I say I understood a bit of what you've been saying, I'm just lying
Where do you worship? (I mean which church do you attend)
hmmm
Well, ive been to so many "churches" i lost count.
Instead of talking about my "church" which has helped no one i prefer to dwell on Jesus, my saviour and Lord.
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
An2elect2:
When you have light, is everything not exposed before you?
I have observed this section from afar
Okay there is darkness here abi
But do you actually know that there is romance in the bible
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by ImDharay: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
The 0p though, all good,
IťŽ either you're a JW or DL member...
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
I am not understanding
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
This babe is making me jonz, what is this? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin cheesy I think she's trying to perform miracles in this section
Are you religious though??
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by An2elect2(f): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Okay there is darkness here abi
But do you actually know that there is romance in the bible
Well you are right. But the bible is not simple to understand. Its interpretation is based on context through the holy spirit
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by An2elect2(f): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
ImDharay:
The 0p though, all good,
IťŽ either you're a JW or DL member...
No i am not. I am like every other girl.
When i got saved few years ago, i joined DL but i had to live after a while for my own good.
I don't know much about Jw
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
grin grin cheesy I think she's trying to perform miracles in this section
Are you religious though??
yes I am, please she should give me a miracle this weekend, for unlimited cash flow in this hard economy grin grin grin
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
An2elect2:
hmmm
Well, ive been to so many "churches" i lost count.
Instead of talking about my "church" which has helped no one i prefer to dwell on Jesus, my saviour and Lord.
Oh I see
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
yes I am, please she should give me a miracle this weekend, for unlimited cash flow in this hard economy grin grin grin
grin grin grin I'm an atheist, hope you're not one of those religious fanatics that'll behead me I love my big coconut head o embarassed
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
An2elect2:
Well you are right. But the bible is not simple to understand. Its interpretation is based on context through the holy spirit
In fact the whole bible is about romance (God's liquid love)
Why do you think there is darkness here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Would Gladly Die Here! Oh Roman Goddess, Just One Shot Please / "I Cannot Date A Virgin Guy" — This Pretty Nigerian Lady Says. / My First Sex Experience With A Virgin Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.