Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? (3947 Views)

Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You / What has the Romance Section taught you? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
grin grin grin I'm an atheist, hope you're not one of those religious fanatics that'll behead me I love my big coconut head o embarassed
Only God can judge grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by ImDharay: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
An2elect2:
No i am not. I am like every other girl.
When i got saved few years ago, i joined DL but i had to live after a while for my own good.
I don't know much about Jw.
[i]..buh hope you know what you just did now isn't proper.
''Leave what is for Ceasar for Ceasar'' isn't it....

Since you call the romance section a dark place
then I guess you just gotta ''leave what is for Romance for Romance Section''...
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Only God can judge grin cheesy grin
grin grin cheesy Okay, tell him I said hi
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by An2elect2(f): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

In fact the whole bible is about romance (God's liquid love)
Why do you think there is darkness here?
The whole bible miss is about Christ and His gospel for the church he loves

There is darkness everywhere. And here isn't an exception
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
grin grin cheesy Okay, tell him I said hi
he already knows it grin grin
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by finalboss(m): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
op pls help my girl fwend is cheating on me..caught her today with my best Fwend .. pls what cn i do
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
he already knows it grin grin
Can I ask a very sensitive question?? Do you promise to keep your cool??
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
An2elect2:
The whole bible miss is about Christ and His gospel for the church he loves

There is darkness everywhere. And here isn't an exception
For your information miss, there is no darkness anywhere I am
I am the light of the world (Matt 5:14), there is always light anywhere I am
I don't know about you
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
Can I ask a very sensitive question?? Do you promise to keep your cool??
I promise
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I promise
what makes you believe in him??
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
what makes you believe in him??
believe in who?
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
believe in who?
angry angry angry angry The mallam that sells suya in your street angry angry God joor
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
angry angry angry angry The mallam that sells suya in your street angry angry God joor
sorry I was distracted grin yes I do
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
sorry I was distracted grin yes I do
why do you believe ??
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
why do you believe ??
can we change the topic lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
why do you believe ??
we've already derailed the thread grin are you happy now? smiley grin
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mrmrmister: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
can we change the topic lipsrsealed
angry angry All I want is a reason to believe, but you won't give me that huh?? Okay then. Goodnight angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
angry angry All I want is a reason to believe, but you won't give me that huh?? Okay then. Goodnight angry angry angry angry
I believe God is love smiley
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by jashar(f): 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
hmm.....
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 26, 2016
suzan404:
I am not understanding

You are very cute. And I love your complexion, and smile. You also have an attractive chest.

Just paying you a compliment, nothing more to it.
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2016
Caravan:

You are very cute. And I love your complexion, and smile. You also have an attractive chest.

Just paying you a compliment, nothing more to it.
Thanks for the compliment smiley
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2016
suzan404:
Thanks for the compliment smiley

You are welcome. I'm surprised you replied in this manner, I know lots of NL girls who would reply in a somewhat aggressive manner, maybe because I complimented certain aspects of their body. That's highly laudable.

I know you love to smile and laugh. Keep doing that. Don't let anyone make you sad. Don't give anyone that power, whether on NL or in real life. People like you deserve to be happy all the time.
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2016
Caravan:

You are welcome. I'm surprised you replied in this manner, I know lots of NL girls who would reply in a somewhat aggressive manner, maybe because I complimented certain aspects of their body. That's highly laudable.

I know you love to smile and laugh. Keep doing that. Don't let anyone make you sad. Don't give anyone that power, whether on NL or in real life. People like you deserve to be happy all the time.

Don't let what anyone says about you get to you. They are just words, from haters. And the words of haters, are utterly meaningless. Whatever their opinion is about you, there are thousands of other people who think the opposite.

Just keep smiling, and keep doing you. wink
Thanks for the kind words.......cool smiley
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2016
suzan404:
Thanks for the kind words.......cool smiley

cool cool
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by mikaelzX(m): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2016
An2elect2:
If you were truly who you have said you are, you would have welcomed me with joy and open arms because i, myself am a doer of God's word and my works speak for me
Hmm
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by ShayGirl(f): 10:10am On Aug 26, 2016
U are simply making no sense...
And what is making u think or believe romancelanders don't know God or accept him?
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by jnrbayano(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2016
An2elect2:
If you were truly who you have said you are, you would have welcomed me with joy and open arms because i, myself am a doer of God's word and my works speak for me

Wrong to say lady.

Very wrong to say.
Re: Why Is God Shut Out From The Romance Section? by Lexxyburg(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
Isn't this the bichh always spilling insults on religion section, now forming saint here. Abeg waka to hell with your god.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Broke Have You Ever Been? / 20 Secret Most Women Have Done On Their ‘period’ But Never Talk About / My New Formula For Spending On Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.