Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? (527 Views)

Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Any Romancelander Intrested In Hanging Out On Easter Sunday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? by meekyrozzay: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2016
FOR ME I WOULD BE HOME AFTER WORK, REALLY WEAK AND TIRED. #PALMCHAT
Re: What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? by EmperorLee(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2016
Church lipsrsealed
Re: What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? by Muvacci(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2016
My couch. Probably watching a new movie or enjoying my peace and quiet.
Re: What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? by Davash222(m): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2016
My weekend started since yesterday been Wednesday. That's the only good our miserable Governor did for us.

Imo my state.
Re: What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? by fairlyusedpant: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2016
Praise and worship

1 Like

Re: What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? by vizkiz: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2016
I am going for night vigil cheesy
Re: What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? by princy80(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2016
na to look for female praying partner ooo cheesy
Re: What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:
Church lipsrsealed
Abi nah
There is vigil today
Re: What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? by IamLEGEND1: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2016
sleep.
Re: What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2016
vizkiz:
I am going for night vigil cheesy

I will follow you grin grin i been wan go club bf buh i change my mind.
Re: What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? by fairlyusedpant: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
I will follow you grin grin
follow follow cheesy
Re: What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2016
I'd be doing my bed.
Re: What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 26, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

follow follow cheesy
hehehehehehehe wat do u think? grin
Re: What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? by augster(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2016
Up all night, forecasting games, tmao na saturday! Man must hammer by force

1 Like

Re: What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? by vizkiz: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
I will follow you grin grin i been wan go club bf buh i change my mind.

chai..Good decision my daughter grin
Re: What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2016
vizkiz:

chai..Good decision my daughter grin

hahahahahaha make i dey prepare,wetin make i wear?
Re: What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? by fairlyusedpant: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehehe wat do u think? grin
am suspecting vizkiz, because after the normal praise and worship and some prayers, some holy touching can take place, those kin of touch touch that can lead to early midnight press up, and we would start hearing funny sounds like hmmm haaaa alleluia gringringrin
Re: What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

am suspecting vizkiz, because after the normal praise and worship and some prayers, some holy touching can take place, those kin of touch touch that can lead to early midnight press up, and we would start hearing funny sounds like hmmm haaaa alleluia gringringrin
grin grin i dont understand wat kinda touch u saying,i kant.
Re: What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? by Evakinqz: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

lolzz..

In Falz voice "child of the world, you have spoilt tu da core.." cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Nigerian Men Outside Nigeria? / She Does Not Trust Me Anymore, What Do I Do? I Need Advice. / What Ladies Need To Know In Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.