Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,873 members, 7,824,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Take A Look At Yourself!!! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take A Look At Yourself!!! (17873 Views)

Don’t Lie O!! Take A Look At This Photo, What Is The First Thing You Saw? / Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) / See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2016
davidsgal:
Lolzxxxxx
hey!

can't you say good morning to an elder undecided

what's making you to laugh?
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by saintfellow(m): 7:23am On Aug 27, 2016
FIGHTS DON FINISH?
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by EmperorLee(m): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I dey vigil, don't be a distraction grin
Club ko klob nii
Emperorlee, how service dey go
I know that my boo will have slept off on that chair he is sitting cheesy
Sha comman reply me when you wake up

Wait let me sleep round 2 so I can recover all the sleep I skipped. I will reply when I wake up.
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by royalemperors: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Maxiii:
hahahahah waiting kinginvahala do you?

he doesn't make use of report botton, a female reported you

now say sorry to me let move on, if you love king, plz tell me... so I can help you with his email add

Hahahaha, you want her to join the queue and become number 37? each states represented, including fct.
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
royalemperors:

Hahahaha, you want her to join the queue and become number 37? each states represented, including fct.
hahahaha

she can represent double state, if only the look of her face worth considering grin
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by davidsgal(f): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Maxiii:
hey!

can't you say good morning to an elder undecided

what's making you to laugh?
Sorry... Good morning Good Afternoon God Everywhere
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
davidsgal:

Sorry... Good morning Good Afternoon God Everywhere
hahaha

Happy sunday, how are you doing?
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by davidsgal(f): 12:23am On Aug 29, 2016
Maxiii:
hahaha

Happy sunday, how are you doing?
Am good and u?
Re: Take A Look At Yourself!!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Dear beautiful lady:

Look at yourself, from the hair on your head to those beautiful shoes on you feet. You look good right? Great!!!
Quick question: Did you buy those items on your body or did you whine and cry for the man in your life to get them?
If you are responsible for almost everything you own, raise your head up and congratulate yourself.
If you aren't responsible for even 1 item (including your underwears), you need to step up and stop being a liability to yourself.

One day, you'd thank me.

#copied
tongue k

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas / Curvy Female Doctor Is Causing Confusion On Social Media (photos) / Come And See The Finest Girl In The P**n Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.