Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? (4974 Views)

Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex / A Woman Nakeds And Beats Up A Lady Who Sleeps Around With Her Husband - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by MGtravels(m): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2016
My dear Sister,
Absolutely, your friend can change starting from your exercise. (1) You need to live a life worthy of emulation. (2) You personally is to develop a close relationship with God and avoiding doing what might compromising her effort to change once the progress starts. (3) You need to get a pastor involved or consult a therapist like me on shaping lives. Her problem could be spiritual of which I know it's or possibly she has been emotionally wounded. Without doubt your friend has a great destiny that the devil has adulterated but follow her up with love that has no dot of envy. Please it's pertinent to note that no change can be effective outside God Almighty. God bless you. Try and locate a bible beliving church such as Omega Fire Ministry, Redeem Christian Church of God and meet up with the Pastor.
Write me at rajoku8@gmail.com or call me 081 8941 2327.
Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by anonym0us: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Op I have delivered so many ladies from such addiction pm her number I will help talk sense into her just 3days counseling and ur friend will be normal...
Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Chicent(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
OP i can relate to your story..... U both are in it together but hers is beyond comprehension.

The truth still remains the its up to her to change, u can only do the talks but she either changes or remains same.

So my advice just talk the little talk as u can and leave her to her fate.

U are a H*e..... While she is a Wh**e.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by krissconnect(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
You can only force a horse to to stream, but you cannot force it to drink water. I hope u get.. Nice day.
Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
JaneyBlingx:
I have this really cool friend that is the best amongst my friends. She is lovely, down to earth and also caring. Her major flaw is she is a big time wh**e. She sleeps with anybody that is ready to get down dirty. Am not a saint nor a prude (for those people thinking am one "holier than thou" friend) I don't know how to tell her to slow down without hurting her feelings neither do I want her to think I'm better than her (cos I'm not) I'm just tired of the bad names she gets from people and I also don't her to get STD.

There's absolutely nothing you can do.
Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Greenbullet(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
JaneyBlingx:
I have this really cool friend that is the best amongst my friends. She is lovely, down to earth and also caring. Her major flaw is she is a big time wh**e. She sleeps with anybody that is ready to get down dirty. Am not a saint nor a prude (for those people thinking am one "holier than thou" friend) I don't know how to tell her to slow down without hurting her feelings neither do I want her to think I'm better than her (cos I'm not) I'm just tired of the bad names she gets from people and I also don't her to get STD.
pm me her details
Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 27, 2017
Buy her a pack of condoms

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feels Like I've Been Cheated On,see What I Saw Her On With(photop) / What's Itching This Slay Queen....view Pic / Man And His Seven Brides Taking Pictures After Their Wedding In Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.