Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money (10546 Views)

My Mum Sleeps Around, Does Evil Things To Hurt People - Kemi Olunloyo’s Son Expo / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Sleeps Around With Anything On Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2017
There was a crazy that happened very early this morning, about 1:51 am…. and it’s still happening.

Someone hacked an Esmera’s Facebook account, and leaked her private messages (inbox). The private chats she had with some folks shows that she sleeps around with guys, and she collects money, from 20,000 to 40,000.

The first set of chats shows her talking with her “Girlfriend”, where she agreed to sleep with a guy named, map, for N20,000… After the act, Map refused to pay her.. Read the chat below:

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/leaked-facebook-inbox-exposes-how-a-facebook-slay-queen-sleeps-around-for-money-aborted-pregnancy

CC; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2017
The Below chat shows her telling a guy that she can go for 8 rounds…

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by oglalasioux(m): 10:36am On Sep 08, 2017
OP what do you do for a living?

The obvious answer is that you are jobless and hopeless. I believe if you mind your business you may land a job before the year runs out. Trust me.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by phintohlar(f): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2017
oglalasioux:

The obvious answer is that you are jobless and hopeless. I believe if you mind your business you may land a job before the year runs out. Trust me.
i swear u've said it all

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choise(f): 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
What the hell are you guys talking about

Whr you hear say bloggers dy mind their business before?

phintohlar:
i swear u've said it all

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choise(f): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lala and Mynd44 over to you
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Op,you not being fair,why expose only the girl's name and not that of the guys?

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Nutase: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
What do you benefit in posting this shit here. The gals account might have been hacked. Who knows??

1 Like

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by wurabecca(f): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
OP, you sure are a dim-witted cotted son of a lang lass!

you blur your own name and expose the lass?....this girl sure will swear for you. I just checked her page, she is pretty..poor girl, she is absolutely ignorant of what is going down here sad

Biko somebody should tell her to change her name angry

The girl sef nah certified slayian...which one be TIZ again?

6 Likes

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by wurabecca(f): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nutase:
What do you benefit in posting this shit here. The gals account might have been hacked. Who knows??

Tiny23:

phintohlar:
i swear u've said it all

AND WHO SAID THE FEMALE GENDER AINT IN SUPPORT OF EACH OTHER?

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Lalas247(f): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
Trash
Doesn't even make sense sad mtcheew I just gave one lousy fuvk ......

1 Like

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by NancyMathews(f): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
Stupìd pieces of shìt..The two of u
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Promxy94(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Bad
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by slyd90(m): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
see Ashee ooo
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Oyebee91(m): 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
oglalasioux:

if really you do mind your business. .You wouldn't have opened this thread! !!!!my observation tho

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Y'all are just being ignorant and childish

So you believe I hacked a girl's acct, got into a convo with her to get news?

I don't think y'all saw the links attached to the article or the watermarks on the screenshots

Dump ass motherfuckers allowing your emotions cloud your judgement...If she was your sister would you leave her to continue in the acts all in the name of minding your biz?

I saw this news on facebook, brought it to Nairaland for people to see and suddenly, I'm the bad guy...I didn't even edit the images sef..saw them dah way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is the most stupidest of y'all

Ass wipes
wurabecca:
OP, you sure are a dim-witted cotted son of a lang lass!

you blur your own name and expose the lass?....this girl sure will swear for you. I just checked her page, she is pretty..poor girl, she is absolutely ignorant of what is going down here sad

Biko somebody should tell her to change her name angry

The girl sef nah certified slayian...which one be TIZ again?
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by oglalasioux(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Oyebee91:
if really you do mind your business. .You wouldn't have opened this thread! !!!!my observation tho

Your observation is flawed. This is a public forum and I have the right to click and comment on any thread. Don't bring a girl who refused you sex down because of your inferiority complex.
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Choiszman(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
Fool.

You figured it all out

Never knew you were a seer...stupid guesser
oglalasioux:

Don't bring a girl who refused you sex down because of your inferiority complex.
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nothing new...
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Oyebee91(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
oglalasioux:

Your observation is flawed. This is a public forum and I have the right to click and comment on any thread. Don't bring a girl who refused you sex down because of your inferiority complex.
he's got the same right too!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by EmyLeo(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
#Lol.. see them girls attacking the guy already,

##,No shame at all...undecided well, olosho work ain't a new thing anymore so it's not surprising at all.. ###"Holes_upanddown"undecided

###imagine 8rounds tz nothing , Na one didirin guy go dey do lovey_dovey for this kin girl like that.. chaii!!..

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by UnknownT: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lol... I had to check through the girl's facebook post and I saw where she was trying to defend herself, saying that the posts were made up by the person that hacked her facebook. But I saw that the dates attached to the chats were not recent. I wonder how it was possible for her not to notice the chats when within the period she still had access to her account

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by swagguElite(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
There is not wrong with what she has done or wat she's still doing! ...we achieve happiness in different ways!

She derives her own happiness from money ...not just money! ...we ar talking about sweet money coz she gets paid for enjoying D n climaxing!

Nicki minaj went for MAX on her flat ass ..now shes happy with wat she has achieved so far! ... So if I was her I would thank the Op for increasing my traffic! ...
look at ao Mani would have checked her profile n preordered her like an iPhone within the period of Op's happiness thinking he has disgraced her!

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by SweetJoystick(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
grin
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Its not a new thing especially for students.
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by Ladyjumong(f): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
Tiny23:
it nt his doing, its frm the person who hacked the gels account, though em nt doubtin the gel engagin in such. na hot case online ooo
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by wurabecca(f): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Choiszman:
This is the most stupidest of y'all

Ass wipes

Son if you sure are wise......certified oponu Blogger that you are......why not blur her name?

I actually did not doubt her.......

Blur her fuvking name Son!
Re: Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is so wrong,her life here biz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats The Weirdest Thing You Ever Caught A Girl Do / Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? / Man Caught His Wife Sending Nudity Pictures To Her Boss (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.