Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

IF Only She Was Born In The 90s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IF Only She Was Born In The 90s (724 Views)

Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' / Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men / If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF Only She Was Born In The 90s by Emeonyerichard(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fine aunty.. Fine woman, fine AISHA BUHARI .. Though we are not enjoying ur husband regime but that shouldn't derail us from acknowledging u, infact ur husband has made us so blind to notice u bt any way we still try to see u. During GEJ tenure we all talked about mama patience more than the president himself, u have something mama lacked and u lacked something mama had which we all no.. Am a big crush ma'm and if by chance you had being born in the 90s i would have fought so hard to have a chance to no you..

Re: IF Only She Was Born In The 90s by gungab(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
wetin go com happen
Re: IF Only She Was Born In The 90s by jamalnation(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2016

3 Likes

Re: IF Only She Was Born In The 90s by mizzbouqui(f): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
She is pretty tho smiley
Re: IF Only She Was Born In The 90s by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
cool cool coolTHE LADY ABOVE ME DON REACH HERE AGAIN.... MAKE I RUN shocked shocked

Re: IF Only She Was Born In The 90s by Slimflame(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cool cool coolTHE LADY ABOVE ME DON REACH HERE AGAIN.... MAKE I RUN shocked shocked
that gal nah spirit fear her o
Re: IF Only She Was Born In The 90s by cruzita(f): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
wetin for happen ?

the kind thread I dey see these days eh
Re: IF Only She Was Born In The 90s by Emeonyerichard(m): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
cruzita:
wetin for happen ?

the kind thread I dey see these days eh
forgve me ma'm if the robe or thread no suit u bt if to say she ws born in d 90's i fr try as much as posible date am atlist... Yours dearly.....
Re: IF Only She Was Born In The 90s by Emeonyerichard(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
gungab:
wetin go com happen
I for crry leg from ukraine to SA jst to show my affections fr her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Woman Love You More / How Do I Start Conversation About Sex With My Gf / Which Music Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.