Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband (73376 Views)

Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son / Pregnant Lady Who Survived Fire Burn Shares Lovely Pregnancy Photos / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by whitebeard(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by dadaha: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
BlackSeptember:
My internet is still working.

Nothing got broken
undecided

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Anabel(f): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Cute family
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by myklangelo(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lovely
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by IamSimi(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
And so?
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by evmandy(f): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
If I may ask, how did they break internet with this pictures , ,,,, I still don't understand what's with naked pregnancy shoot this days. God help us
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by 4nobody4every1: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Sijo01(f): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
HARDBOI:

dat could be us.

What then are we waiting for? undecided
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by abike12(f): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nothing is sacred these days

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by dermmy(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
If crocodile chop ur legs grin
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by HARDBOI: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sijo01:

What then are we waiting for? undecided
are u ready dearie?
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by danjaD(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
There wahala not my business
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Dikechinomso: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
twilliamx:
Cool
this is so cute
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nothing is sacred anymore. What is this world turning to?
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by SWORD419(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
gbam does she thinks shes attractive by showing her rough tummy.
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
[size=18pt]Beautiful! [/size] cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
lilmax:
I like her
ashewo na person wife oo
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Realdeals(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
They aren't afraid of mammy water spirit entering the baby
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by PrettyClare7(f): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
lipsrsealed not only do people go naked in their immediate environment, they even show the world. privacy has eluded our generation
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Dinobi77: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
The rate at which young expectant mothers open up themselves during pregnancy is alarming, n uncalled for. Maaaad rush.
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by antieverything(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
mpheeew ! it is wa ..lalastica y all diz kynd tinx de important to u ni angry
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by brostheo(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
pregnancy advertisement. nor go let Benin witches see this photos woh
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by fortune242(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A woman and her white hubby have "broken the internet" with their unique viral pregnancy photo-shoot..The expectant mother of one simply identified as Sharon -has been making the rounds on twitter after these photos of herself and her cute family were shared online. This is really different (especially the picture below);

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/woman-and-her-white-husband-break.html
Another Evil trend of our generation....
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by consumingfire: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
gungab:
this craze is getting out of hand o
must we see your belle during pregnancy

I wonder o!. ls she the first woman to get pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
gungab:
........Small time now dem go dey show us how dem dey do am !

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Seunpicktu(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
BuhariNaWah:
Seen.
Na so so photoshoot come dey reign for Nairaland?

Meanwhile,
Why now! I can't laff
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Sijo01(f): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
HARDBOI:

are u ready dearie?

Very much ready.
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by baloficas(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
hmnn
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by HARDBOI: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sijo01:

Very much ready.
ok bae... just a moment
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Well, I think the pictures are beautiful!
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by seguno2: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
gungab:

Abi oh.
When she born mammy water pikin now she go dey blame witches from their villages.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by BomboyOnline: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
gungab:

It's the most beautiful thing in the whole world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.