Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband (73375 Views)

Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son / Pregnant Lady Who Survived Fire Burn Shares Lovely Pregnancy Photos / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by BuhariNaWah: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Seunpicktu:

Why now! I can't laff

Na true na
Wenger sef!
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by ideology(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
I know the way guys behave when they are in love … wink

Cc: pillan, chiddyok
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by vicque(f): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
gungab:
this craze is getting out of hand o
must we see your belle during pregnancy

i tire myself. .please the men too should protest na.....start breaking the Internet with the" machine gun"used to PUMP this belle.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smh. Such reckless narcissism. Nothing is sacred again
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by gungab(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
vicque:

i tire myself. .please the men too should protest na.....start breaking the Internet with the" machine gun"used to PUMP this belle.

Ah Ah,you really funny
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by john650(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
TheManfromKenya:
Nonsense
We are in a season of baby bump. Eventually, it will all go away.
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by oochi123(f): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wow! I love this.. won't show mine to de world bt for my husband's eyes only

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by naijafella(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Yeye...disgusting
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Smellymouth: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by AreaFada2: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nice, but the whole thing is a bit condescending.

Should a mixed race family still be a sensation in 2016? shocked shocked

Maybe we have not come quite as far as we thought.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Incrizz(f): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lovely muah kiss
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by EmperorLee(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

EmperorLee must not see this.. cheesy grin

But, meanwhile...

undecided undecided undecided

But, Meanwhile... Which group Man U dey for Champions league na? grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by micmarvellous(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
gungab:
this craze is getting out of hand o
must we see your belle during pregnancy
yes o! Before they say she paid someone to carry the baby (surrogate mum) or she bought the baby or blew up her tommy,etc! If they should flaunt their preg state, then they should but should do it with all decency.. Pregnancy is a holy state and I think women should not forget that fact.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by lielbree: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
So naked pregnancy is what is in vogue now? undecided
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by BuhariNaWah: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

EmperorLee must not see this.. cheesy grin

But, meanwhile...
Haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by oluwasegun007(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
Luv d 3rd pics.........
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by BuhariNaWah: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

But, Meanwhile... Which group Man U dey for Champions league na? grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by ozodimgba(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
HARDBOI:

ok bae... just a moment
A moment is no time.
Scam scamed scamming. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by EmperorLee(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
BuhariNaWah:

Warridis na undecided.. 2 old rogers and 1 over hyped player.
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Smellymouth: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

cheesy angry.. Chai. This one enter..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Smellymouth: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
BuhariNaWah:

Haha

Hahahahah cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by hollamanng(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
Bleep racism
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by EmperorLee(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy angry.. Chai. This one enter..

Hahahahaha E sweet me grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
I love it,but as i no get woman nko,besides this economy no just pure to give any woman belle.
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Smellymouth: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hahahahaha E sweet me grin grin

Jennifer Aniston has 'more points' than Arsenal this season in the EPL.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by EmperorLee(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Jennifer Aniston has 'more points' than Arsenal this season in the EPL.. grin

Jesu grin cheesy grin grin. I no do again grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by HARDBOI: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
ozodimgba:
A moment is no time. Scam scamed scamming. grin cheesy grin cheesy
LMAO.... no bae.
can scam all d gals in d world except u if i scam u make i pi$$ wit my J.Tgrin
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Smellymouth: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

Jesu grin cheesy grin grin. I no do again grin

Wenger for life!!!
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by holluphemydavid(m): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
Iranu abasha
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by horrmorr(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
gungab:
this craze is getting out of hand o must we see your belle during pregnancy
I wonder o
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by BuhariNaWah: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahahah cheesy grin
Na true o.
1 point out of 6.
The way wen Naija Arsenal fans go take rush Wenger if dem see am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
ideology:
I know the way guys behave when they are in love … wink

Cc: pillan, chiddyok
Chiddyok is a girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.