Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband (73374 Views)

Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son / Pregnant Lady Who Survived Fire Burn Shares Lovely Pregnancy Photos / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by ring7(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
In 2030 na to open Toto be the in vogue
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Yommy247(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
lilmax:
I like her
u sef lyk better thing
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Yommy247(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
ring7:
In 2030 na to open Toto be the in vogue
receive sense In Jesus name... amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by EmperorLee(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Wenger for life!!!

#wengerout grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Yommy247(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
evmandy:
If I may ask, how did they break internet with this pictures , ,,,, I still don't understand what's with naked pregnancy shoot this days. God help us
u don baff?
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by gegelove: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Some women and stupidity .so disgusting.
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Yommy247(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sijo01:

What then are we waiting for? undecided
waiting arsenal to win champions league
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Yommy247(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ishilove:
Smh. Such reckless narcissism. Nothing is sacred again
k
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Gbaddy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
wink
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Excuzeme: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Just wondering why women are now taking so much pride in displaying their nudity in public?

I thought such things as buttock, even of men are to be covered with clothing? angry angry
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Smellymouth: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

#wengerout grin

Omiragwa, leave Wenger joor..

He is doing a nice job.. grin
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Gbaddy(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Gbaddy: nice pix
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by BuhariNaWah: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Jennifer Aniston has 'more points' than Arsenal this season in the EPL.. grin

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
WOMEN are increasing becoming STUPID, this is part of their GENOMIC MAKE UP.

As men we must ensure we treat them the way the present their STUPIDITY
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by kechywillz(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
The new craze in the now undecided
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Jennifer89(f): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by daddyowen(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pics are cool tho

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by EmperorLee(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Omiragwa, leave Wenger joor..

He is doing a nice job.. grin

E be like say you wan make I dash you da last swear wey dey my mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Smellymouth: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

E be like say you wan make I dash you da last swear wey dey my mouth grin

Hahaha.. Na Wenger I go pass the swear give tongue..
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by EmperorLee(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahaha.. Na Wenger I go pass the swear give tongue..

Hahahahaha Wetin dey worry Wenger pass all d swear wey dey africa
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by youngjoy(f): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
sooooooooo cute ...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Smellymouth: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hahahahaha Wetin dey worry Wenger pass all d swear wey dey africa

Lmao.. Wenger matter don Taya me sef..

Egbon, port to Manchester united.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by EmperorLee(m): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lmao.. Wenger matter don Taya me sef..

Egbon, port to Manchester united.. cheesy

Errmm angry If Man u carry Champions league this season, I go join una

You say?

Ohh una no go grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by misscall247: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
una get time
as in......nairaland a times na wash
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Redeemite(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
IS AL ABT FASHION
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by damoywizzy(m): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
In jenifa's voice 'wos is dat'
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
I don't care. The less pure-raced white people the better. Racism was created by whites and Arabs in times of old. The quicker their pure race disappears the better for the world.
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Blackkie: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Thank God you are not from a village where ''wing commanders'' control.
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by temishola(f): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
gungab:
this craze is getting out of hand o
must we see your belle during pregnancy
she is sick ni
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by thelish(f): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Don't just know where these foolish open eye are coming from. Exposing ur big belly to d public. Na u first get belle?? Even Mary wey born Jesus nor do this nonsense showcasing
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 27, 2016
ideology:
I know the way guys behave when they are in love … wink

Cc: pillan, chiddyok
Is someone in love? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.