Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,533 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? (11510 Views)

Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It / Why Do People Like Goat Meat? / Asun ( Barbecued Goat Meat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by debanjee(m): 12:40am On Jan 16, 2006
b
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by hotangel2(f): 12:41am On Jan 16, 2006
There's igbin here. Whenever my mom's friend cooks it.. im NEVER there.. and that SUCKS!!! angry angry
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by debanjee(m): 12:53am On Jan 16, 2006
[g
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by hotangel2(f): 12:55am On Jan 16, 2006
cheesy cheesy If u go to african stores... You'll find everything in nigeria there. From peak milk to yam to bournvita, to milo, to indomie, to igbin. cheesy cheesy
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by queen2(f): 12:57am On Jan 16, 2006
to palm wine to egusi, to talk of nig foods
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by debanjee(m): 1:01am On Jan 16, 2006
v
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by hotangel2(f): 1:06am On Jan 16, 2006
Awww... u r not lost. Just find an african store, buy african foods... cook.. Play lagbaja and obesere. And turn your tv channel to Nigerian movies or nite of a thousand laugh. Invite 4 of ur nigerian friends and speak yoruba/hausa/igbo NO ENGLISh.. You'll feel as if u r in nigeria again!
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Helly(f): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2006
I prefer goat meat and chicken..i like fish too but dried or smoked one's.
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Hotstepper(f): 12:35am On Feb 04, 2006
fish all da way.............hardly eat meantttt tongue
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2006
chicken[img][/img]
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by ogamike: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2006
I choose goat and beef But you havent eaten meat till you'v tried Elk meat,that is the best meat I'v ever had and I'v had everything from alligator to buffalo
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by eslynera(f): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2006
alligator? yum. *secretly spits*
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by ono(m): 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2006
Well, I've eaten so much beef and goat meat in the past years that doctors warn me to cut down. I went for a test and they told me my blood cholesterol level is on the rise and should cut down.

They told me to go for fish and non animal fat foods. So, I've settled for fish and skinned chicken for now, until I slimmed down again (partly the reason why I don't want to post my pic - I'm fat, very fat and chubby cheeked!)
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by flyKUDE(m): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2006
looked through,wait why is anu 404 not on the list!!!
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Eastcoast(f): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2006
why isn't shrimps on da list. i love shrimps, shrimps, shrimps. shrimps all da way.
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by dominobaby(f): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2006
I aint being greedy, but em, i love em al cos i love them prepared wt diff. dishes
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Eastcoast(f): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2006
good point domino. grin grin
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by dominobaby(f): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2006
Yes o Eastcoast.
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by mamaput(f): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2006
Goat but what about shrimps and crab?
who made this list without schrimps and crab?
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by kimba(m): 6:47am On Apr 24, 2006
Nigerians eat too much of this goat-meat thing, thats why we are all stubborn people.

Imagine somebody doing battle with Eba, Egunsi and goatmeat early Monday morning, you dont expect such a person to be peaceful throughout the day, do you?
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by spikedcylinder: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2006
Kimba, you are indeed a psycho!Thats like the funniest thing ave read all day.
Back to topic,i love FISH,FISH,FISH!!!!!
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by kimba(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2006
@spikedcylinder
Kimba, you are indeed a psycho!Thats like the funniest thing ave read all day.

Its just my observation o, see, go to any restaurant where they serve "correct food", im not talking of rice, spagetti or whatever, im talking of "solids", and check their pot of soup, its filled with "CowHeads, CowLeg, GoatHead, Goat leg / some just say goat meat, Pomon, shaki, round-about, heart, and the different names they give the meat.

Now, take a couple for example, after both of them download GoatHeads for breakfast, tell me they can see eye to eye? its not possible. Have you seen two goats having a conversation before? grin grin
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by spikedcylinder: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2006
Well kimba,the couple dont have to see eye to eye,thy can see 69 to 69! wink
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by eveseh(f): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2006
chicken and fish cool cool
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by eslynera(f): 12:38am On May 07, 2006
Chicken, goat meat, beef and eeeeewwww non-votes for fish. i just hat the smell uurghh!
chicken, i'll vowie for ya furst tongue kiss kiss
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by nancyekpoh(f): 12:57pm On May 09, 2006
I prefer Goat meat and chicken.
Thats yummy!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by cutiepie18(f): 9:16pm On May 15, 2006
I hate d smell of goat meat when it is being cooked but it sure taste good as hell in d soup~lol~my all time favorite is umm datz really hard i'll just eat everything frm fish to meat ~i love snails too~fried~and roasted in stews~with white rice~seriouzly i will max that shit~
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by mamaput(f): 7:26am On May 16, 2006
sometimes when i used to take my kids to the pet zoo , i felt like stealing one of their goats.
These short fat goats. I asked my kids once if they will help me steal.
They were small then.
This was the plan the youngest will watch out for the police because she is the sweetest. If they come she will keep them busy.
The big girl and i will hold the goat and the middle one will tie the goat. But first we have to stuff its mouth with socks or a pant.
Well the middle daughter refused so i had to forget that plan on the goat.
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by mochafella(m): 7:34am On May 16, 2006
mamaput:

sometimes when i used to take my kids to the pet zoo , i felt like stealing one of their goats.

I don't beleive I just read that. shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by mamaput(f): 7:39am On May 16, 2006
I hope no one dose.
But am not telling if i was joking or not
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by beyunce(f): 8:36am On May 16, 2006
Chicken of 4real
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by spikedcylinder: 9:09am On May 16, 2006
mamput,THAT was so funny! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Prepare Amala? / How Can I Make Toast Bread? / Do You Drink Water While Eating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.