Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? (11509 Views)

Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It / Why Do People Like Goat Meat? / Asun ( Barbecued Goat Meat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Teezy(f): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2006
my mom made some yesterday. Had the soup, but didnt even touch the goat meat.
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Txlonghorn(m): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2006
Draw soup, peppersoup, tongue tongue tongue what are you girls trying to do to poor me this night ? cry cry now I have to go invade my mom's refrigerator
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Teezy(f): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2006
lol
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 18, 2006
i hope u find something
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Txlonghorn(m): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2006
Hey Teezz, what did you have with your draw soup ? fufu, pounded yam or gari cry cry cry
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Txlonghorn(m): 6:52am On Jul 18, 2006
My mom is loaded all the time thank God for that woman kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Teezy(f): 6:53am On Jul 18, 2006
i eat it wit fufu grin
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 18, 2006
we have plenty of gari here i will send u some

i havent had fufu in bour 5yrs 4real
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Txlonghorn(m): 6:56am On Jul 18, 2006
oh my God my black a** is starving now cry cry K2 my dear do you ever drink some of that gari with sugar water
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Teezy(f): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2006
when i "soak" garri i eat it wit peanuts grin sooooo good lol tongue
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Txlonghorn(m): 6:59am On Jul 18, 2006
Teezy:

when i "soak" garri i eat it wit peanuts grin sooooo good lol tongue

You a real Nigerian sister now my dear grin grin grin
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 18, 2006
sometimes not a whole lot , i used to do that alot in boarding school in nigeria when we were like starving up there with some peanuts n plenty of sugar
grin
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Teezy(f): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2006
when my mom goes to nigeria she brings alot of nigeria food n otha stuff, so i wont say i miss out alot even though i've never been to nigeria sad
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 18, 2006
really? nigeria is a nice place i just dont like the way they beat in the schools other than that lol i love nigeria
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Teezy(f): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2006
oo ye my mom told me about that whole school thing. I really wana go there cry
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Txlonghorn(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2006
Dear you missing out, you have to visit. I just got back 3 weeks ago, had the best  time ever. I even found the love of my life, what more could I ask for.
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 18, 2006
aww

i wana go back to visit but that ticket is way too expensive
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Teezy(f): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2006
Ye, my mom goes there almost every year to check up on my nana n she has a project thingy that shes doin there. It cuz of the expensive ticket that me n my bro never get to go
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Txlonghorn(m): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2006
I hear you my sister,  cry cryhey if you start saving for it I bet you'll come up with the money
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 18, 2006
save lol im saving for college but i dunno only if i win the lottery or somethin

or when i start working as a nurse
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Teezy(f): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2006
Lol, i think ima finally get to go this xmas! cheesy my mom better not cancel on me angry
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 18, 2006
cross ur fingers
cheesy
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by malaika(f): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2006
::
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Cleofel(f): 1:57am On Aug 03, 2006
i dont like eating fish cuz anytime i do i have to rush quickly to brush my teeth so i prefer chicken
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by ifyalways(f): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2007
fish fish and more fishes plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :p :p :p
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by mekoyo(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2007
fish is having more nutrient than all the sort of meat you are mention.
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by ifyalways(f): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2007
Fish please
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by kaylala(m): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2007
i am a veggie,i hate them all cool
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Zandra1(f): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2007
I have a lot that I eat and they are mutton, beef, pork, fish, lobster, shrimp, scallop, crab, and chicken(my least favorite except when cooked to be yum o). My friend gave me snail and I liked it. I heard alligator tastes like chicken so I may try that some day when I muster enough courage.
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Jafarre(m): 6:59am On Nov 05, 2007
whats a good way to tenderize goat
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by funyin(f): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2007
i prefer fish.i love Fish!

but wont mind fried chicken
Re: Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? by Busta(f): 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2007
goat meat first
chicken

last is fish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Prepare Amala? / How Can I Make Toast Bread? / Do You Drink Water While Eating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.