Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,962 members, 7,866,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. (6507 Views)

“Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / This Smart Lady Tried To Cheat Me Today, But I Cheated Her Instead.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by nwakibe: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ok na
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
yorhmienerd:

The thunder that will fire you is having PHD lesson from *SANGO*
I'm just stating the fact! This thread is one of the evidence grin grin grin kiss
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by LorDBolton(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sister open your bible and read about David, Abraham, king solomon n co. All of em run shows outside wedlock so whats the biggie?

Ordinary cheating u faint? What about when he informs you of his kids outside??

Abeg shift.
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by czarr(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
This shows that most men are emotionally weak while women are emotionally strong grin grin tongue
unless emotionally weak is anoda name for pride and ego!,then ure incorrect. angry
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Swizdom(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
It made 1000% sense cheesy grin grin

I'm not tryna correct you whatsoever. From your stateMent, it means that there is no woman on earth that is emotionally weak, and that the emotionally stronger men are just 2% of the men's population. I stand to be corrected, maam.
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by yorhmienerd(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
ireneony:
and you are making any sense undecided
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by yorhmienerd(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I'm just stating the fact! This thread is one of the evidence grin grin grin kiss

Are you sure?
She cheated on him and is expecting him to overlook it. What do you take men for?
You cheated and you don't expect a backlash; Abeg park well jor
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
yorhmienerd:

Are you sure?
She cheated on him and is expecting him to overlook it. What do you take men for?
You cheated and you don't expect a backlash; Abeg park well jor
grin grin grin grin grin he was holding a grudge for 5 years and couldn't forgive her for that long, that shows serious weakness grin
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin tongue kiss
czarr:
unless emotionally weak is anoda name for pride and ego!,then ure incorrect. angry
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by yorhmienerd(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin grin grin grin grin he was holding a grudge for 5 years and couldn't forgive her for that long, that shows serious weakness grin

ho ho, so revenge has turn to weakness

Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
yorhmienerd:

ho ho, so revenge has turn to weakness
Obviously yes grin tongue grin
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by yorhmienerd(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

Haha... I disagree

Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by 007Nasky(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Forgive him kiss and when he does it again, forgive him, you should forgive him 1 million times kiss wink
Dats d truth cos she started it
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by antieverything(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
u are karma(A b!t©H)grin
i pray he neva stops.
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by superstarDikk(m): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lastking147:
She cheated sch days and my nigga dint get over it...
Paybck isa biccch
lol.....revenge is best served cold.....
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Caravan:
The moment you guys stop taking this cheating thing too seriously, the happier your lives would become.

The natural essence for getting "married" is for reproduction and advancement of our species through biological evolution.

Humans are genetically hard-wired to have sex with many people. It's our natural programming. Creating institutions like marriage and injunctions like sexual commitment to just one person, through organized religion and cultural laws, is just a means of diverting and distracting the human species from their natural genetic configuration. And history has shown us that this can never work.

Lolss very funny brah...so basically u are saying cheating is natural abi and should not be seen as an immoral act but the normal expression of our innate animal desires even when one is legally married to another. Pls which branch of church of Satan do u attend is it saint Judas cos they promote this particular doctrines very well...see ur BAD advice!!
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 28, 2016
Tinalex:
My dear do me this favour,its not gonna be easy but just try. The main aim of cheating is to get attention and hurt the other party. Now my advice is; ignore him,don't act hurt or give him that attention anymore. Go about your business like he doesn't exist, believe me he will come around and stop the childish act of his. You are already giving him his heart desire by getting hurt. Stop it and focus all your love and attention on your baby, like you said he wasn't like this before, which means he is a good man. Don't forget to pray too depending on if you want your marriage back...if not separation and divorce is the end of it all! Cheers
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
This shows that most men are emotionally weak while women are emotionally strong grin grin tongue
For your black and white mind, ba?
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 28, 2016
kelval:
For your black and white mind, ba?
why do you think men are allowed to be adulterous while women are not allowed to be? smiley ......... Because men can't handle the emotional trauma when women cheat while the women can handle it much better grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by rawpadgin(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2016
Caravan:
The moment you guys stop taking this cheating thing too seriously, the happier your lives would become.

The natural essence for getting "married" is for reproduction and advancement of our species through biological evolution.

Humans are genetically hard-wired to have sex with many people. It's our natural programming. Creating institutions like marriage and injunctions like sexual commitment to just one person, through organized religion and cultural laws, is just a means of diverting and distracting the human species from their natural genetic configuration. And history has shown us that this can never work.
so u mean u won't have a problem if ur wife start cheating on u
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Burgerlomo: 8:04am On Aug 28, 2016
He may be thinking that you're still cheating, and the child may not be his, so that's what caused the drinking in the first place and the other which is yummy yummy follows grin
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by MrsExplorer(f): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2016
Caravan:

though i do not agree wit you, i kinda just love this
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by arosunshine(m): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2016
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by arosunshine(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2016
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by aloobright17: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
So to you cheating is always welcome?
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by aloobright17: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2016
MrsExplorer:

though i do not agree wit you, i kinda just love this
oga madam,u disagree,and kinda love it? oya come and be going

1 Like

Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 28, 2016
aloobright17:
So to you cheating is always welcome?
I didn't say that, I said a person is known as weak when they revenge because they have uncontrolled emotions like anger and hate while a strong person forgive by controlling their emotions like controlling their anger and hate. smiley tongue
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by aloobright17: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I didn't say that, I said a person is known as weak when they revenge because they have uncontrolled emotions like anger and hate while a strong person forgive by controlling their emotions like controlling their anger and hate. smiley tongue

After Reading the above,you supported the writer 1000% right? Did you even read and comprehend the point he made before the 1000% support Mr
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2016
aloobright17:

After Reading the above,you supported the writer 1000% right? Did you even read and comprehend the point he made before the 1000% support Mr
yes I did and I still support his comment 1000% grin I don't see cheating as a big deal tongue if anybody at all cheat on me I will forgive them a million times and. move forward because to me I think cheating is natural, I believe there's always a reason why people do things and it's good to understand the reason why people do it..... The same thing goes with lying wink kiss
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by aloobright17: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
yes I did and I still support his comment 1000% grin I don't see cheating as a big deal tongue if anybody at all cheat on me I will forgive them a million times and. move forward because to me I think cheating is natural, I believe there's always a reason why people do things and it's good to understand the reason why people do it..... The same thing goes with lying wink kiss
You're man so you can support anything cheating.but ladies don't have the same heart like men do.

Meanwhile why will you even get hurts in the first place if someone cheat on you?you need not to feel bad at all at all,you can even invite ur friends to share your girlfriend with you is normal and there is a reason why you're doing that as well.
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
aloobright17:
You're man so you can support anything cheating.but ladies don't have the same heart like men do.

Meanwhile why will you even get hurts in the first place if someone cheat on you?you need not to feel bad at all at all,you can even invite ur friends to share your girlfriend with you is normal and there is a reason why you're doing that as well.
point of correction I'm a female grin cheesy sorry to disappoint you tongue #ProudlyAWoman
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by aloobright17: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
point of correction I'm a female grin cheesy sorry to disappoint you tongue #ProudlyAWoman
Yeku Yeku Yekuss are you sure?Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? / Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. / After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.