Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? (6384 Views)

Re: Women Searching For Husbands; My Story / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / Lady Set To Wed Reject Food From Her Mother Inlaw Because There's No Meat Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by oluwasma(f): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2017
Hello, I have a question to ask o. Why is it that some of these our husbands when they are angry they reject our food also? Abi what has the issue on ground got to do with food..m not taking it out on you guys o….

A lady gisted me about her husband. She said whenever they are quarelling her husband will not eat her food o. She now said that is even the time she cooks variety as in…even his favourite. One day they quarrelled and she said she made a very delicious spaghetti that her husband likes you knw she added all sort o, shrimps, meat, vegetables like green pepper, tomatoes, scotch bonnet and onions. She said she even fried plantain again. Day 3, the husband still didnt eat her food and went to bed like that o…she said in the middle of the night o, she was hearing sound from her kitchen so she tiptoed and lo and behold her beloved husband was rushing the spaghetti o. Lol! They both busted into laughter that was how the fight ended o.

Our dear husbands, please dont reject our food when there is a misunderstanding o cos there will always be one. For me I wont send you o….lol…please guys can you reject your wife’s food when there is a disagreement? Ladies will you beg your husband if he is not eating your food?

Thanks for taking time to read.

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/04/10/is-it-good-for-husbands-to-reject-food-when-angry/

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by talktonase(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2017
That's the only way she can get to his heart...the initial refusal by the man is all gra gra. When hunger humbles him he will stop the fight immediately. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by oluwasma(f): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
talktonase:
That's the only way she can get to his heart...the initial refusal by the man is all gra gra. When hunger humbles him he will stop the fight immediately. grin
lol! So na just shakara
Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by biz2get(m): 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
For you, you won't send abi.? @op

I pray you don't meet a stone hearted man.

Have fun.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by oluwasma(f): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
biz2get:
For you, you won't send abi.? @op

I pray you don't meet a stone hearted man.

Have fun.
amen o but you have not answered na.. are you stone hearted?
Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by biz2get(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:
amen o but you have not answered na.. are you stone hearted?

You can't always Use food to Entice Every Man.

A simple apology from the / Other Partner Will be fine.

In all, your friend is in an Immature Relationship. She herself is immature.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by talktonase(m): 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:
lol! So na just shakara
imagine the wife as a caterer cooking like this....

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by oluwasma(f): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
biz2get:

You can't always Use food to Entice Every Man.

In all, your friend is in an Immature Relationship. She herself is immature.
but you know that it actually depends on who is at fault. It might even be the man and he will still be angry
Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by oluwasma(f): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
talktonase:
imagine the wife as a caterer cooking like this....
Hahahahahahaha he will never reject food when he is angry again ..the food is even tempting me
Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by babyfaceafrica: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
Why not?..if women can afford not to let their husband touch them when they are angry,why can't a man do like wise?......

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by futurerex: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
You won`t send if you`re not married to someone like me! Seriously!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by babyfaceafrica: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:
but you know that it actually depends on who is at fault. It might even be the man and he will still be angry
it does not depend on who is at fault,.... Maturity is saying sorry even when you are not at fault.....but a lot of naive and telemundo-driven individual now get married

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by biz2get(m): 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:

Well Yes,

But like I said

What would it take for her tobe the mature one for 10mins and talk to him about it.?

Rather, she chooses to make him some special kind of food. (doesn't translate to "I am sorry" )

Only in Immature Relationships you Find Dramas Like This.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by Ichietome: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
it does not depend on who is at fault,.... Maturity is saying sorry even when you are not at fault.....but a lot of naive and telemundo-driven individual now get married
You're absolutely wrong. It doesn't depend on maturity. I bet you aren't married.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by Ichietome: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
biz2get:

Well Yes,

But like I said

What would it take for her tobe the mature one for 10mins and talk to him about it.?

Rather, she chooses to make him some special kind of food. (doesn't translate to "I am sorry" )

Wrong!!!
Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by biz2get(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ichietome:

Wrong!!!

And your point is.?
Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by babyfaceafrica: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ichietome:

You're absolutely wrong. It doesn't depend on maturity. I bet you aren't married.
your opinion
Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by oluwasma(f): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
futurerex:
You won`t send if you`re not married to someone like me! Seriously!!
lol so you guys are confessing right? You wnt eat my food too right?
Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by oluwasma(f): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Why not?..if women can afford not to let their husband touch them when they are angry,why can't a man do like wise?......
I dnt think that is right o. Ta ni ebi ma pa?
Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by oluwasma(f): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
lol..I knw you are one of those guys that will be waiting for his wife to say sorry abi..are you? Oya answer o
Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by babyfaceafrica: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:
I dnt think that is right o. Ta ni ebi ma pa?
nigba to owo wa!!!...mama put,fast food joint and edible catering....

.gone are the days women can use food to do yanga for men!!!!..most men can cook ,someone like myself!!!!..madam forget..I have been cooking since over 10,yrs ago

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by biz2get(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:

.gone are the days women can use food to do yanga for men!!!!

Or when the Man can Cook His Own Food. grin angry grin
Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by oluwasma(f): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
biz2get:

Well Yes,

But like I said

lol..you guys are cracking me up
Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by babyfaceafrica: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
biz2get:

Or when the Man can Cook His Own Food. grin angry grin
yea bro..ladies cannot do shakara for someone like me for food mata...na she go tire

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by oluwasma(f): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:

.gone are the days women can use food to do yanga for men!!!!..most men can cook ,someone like myself!!!!..madam forget..I have been cooking since over 10,yrs ago
well done edible catering abi... for how long will you spend ur money outside. You will get tired , my dear
Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by babyfaceafrica: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:
lol..I knw you are one of those guys that will be waiting for his wife to say sorry abi..are you? Oya answer o
who sorry EPP?..madam change your behaviour,I don't need any sorry..I prefer action to words of the mouth...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by babyfaceafrica: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluwasma:
well done edible catering abi... for how long will you spend ur money outside. You will get tired , my dear
get tired bawo...OBO himself..it is only a poor man that will get tired....

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
It depends on the level of anger and the kind of food being offered if you know/understand what I mean grin...

Anyway, I am someone that easily loses appetite, so anger itself makes it worse... But the good news is that, anger also stirs up the other appetite in me that is only useful in za oda room grin tongue lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by oluwasma(f): 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
who sorry EPP?..madam change your behaviour,I don't need any sorry..I prefer action to words of the mouth...
na wa oh..you are really sounding tough o..u are just putting all the blame on the woman. You dnt knw my behaviour na. M only trying to make you laugh...
Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by oluwasma(f): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
get tired bawo...OBO himself..it is only a poor man that will get tired....
I haf hear u o...OBO
Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by oluwasma(f): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
SmellingAnus:
It depends on the level of anger and they kind of food being offered if you know/understand what I mean grin...

Anyway, I am someone that easily loses appetite, so anger itself makes it worse... But the good news is that, anger also stirs up the other appetite in me that is only useful in za oda room grin tongue lipsrsealed
so how is that good news o? You are not eating her food and you want to enter the oda room..lol..guys always wanting to have their ways..
Re: Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? by Amarabae(f): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thats not maturity. My hubby don't reject food when angry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Baby And I Had Fun Today At Grand Ma's Place - Photos / Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom / Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.