Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) (1221 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by moral24(f): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Is it Normal to feel sad after sex?

About 2 days, I received a mail in my inbox

I did some research, and this is what I discovered. So I wanna share it with you......Is It Normal to feel Sad after sex?
Consensual sex is supposed to be a fun thing that makes you feel hot and great, right? That might lead you to believe it could only ever leave you happy, and never sad. But thanks to a brand new area of research into the variety of responses humans have after sex, researchers know this isn't necessarily true for what could be half of the general, sex-having population.

Post-sex blues, or Postcoital dysphoria, is an incredibly common but incredibly under-researched phenomenon that makes people (yes, both men and women) feel sad, angry, depressed, and anxious after an activity that's supposed to leave them feeling like they're on top of the world. We don't know much about it yet, but what we do know should leave you feeling reassured if this is something you experience in your own sex life.

Real the rest of the article below
https://moral24./2016/08/27/is-it-normal-to-feel-sad-after-sex/

Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by saintfellow(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
on the contrary a lady will always glow and feel happy and relief after a great sex.
When you feel sad after sex then its either the sex was boring and not satisfactory or the guy has 1inche

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by newsphase(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
By sad do you mean guilty, because sadness may be due to guilt..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by xreal: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
If you feel sad, then something is wrong.

Either you are doing the wrong thing at the right time, or the right thing at the wrong time, or the wrong thing at the wrong time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
I have fvcked more than 500 times, GOD forgive ur son

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by moral24(f): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
saintfellow:
on the contrary a lady will always glow and feel happy and relief after a great sex.
When you feel sad after sex then its either the sex was boring and not satisfactory or the guy has 1inche

Saintfellow...you are a darling...thanks for that contribution
Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by ezeonline2(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
It depends on the circumstances surrounding the act.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by moral24(f): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
saintfellow:

You are such a darling, Saintfellow....thanks for that comment...I owe u a peck,,,lol
Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
I do feel sad some times... there's this guilt feeling that overwhelms me after the act.
Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by moral24(f): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
newsphase:
By sad do you mean guilty, because sadness may be due to guilt..

hmmmmmmm....Thanks for that....I appreciate it
Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by saintfellow(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
moral24:

Saintfellow...you are a darling...thanks for that contribution
You are welcome my dear, its a pleasure.
Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by moral24(f): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
xreal:
If you feel sad, then something is wrong.

Either you are doing the wrong thing at the right time, or the right thing at the wrong time, or the wrong thing at the wrong time.

thanks...that can also be the case

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by moral24(f): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
coolkris:

amen

Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by saintfellow(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
moral24:

You are such a darling, Saintfellow....thanks for that comment...I owe u a peck,,,lol
lest i forget, i need my peck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by Tallesty1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Yea, every guy regrets after he cuts.
Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by xreal: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
moral24:

thanks...that can also be the case

Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by moral24(f): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
saintfellow:
lest i forget, i need my peck.

lol......don't worry, I will surely give you...

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by saintfellow(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
moral24:

lol......don't worry, I will surely give you...
Anytime baby, im here for you, when u need me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
cool cool cool coolcrazyquinn come and see oo
Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin grin Amen
coolkris:
Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin grin Amen
at least am sincere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
moral24:

amen

Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Moral24 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin why did you cheat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin grin grin not a care in the world
coolkris:
at least am sincere
Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin grin grin not a care in the world

Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by jiksman3: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
coolkris:
Does stil hungry you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by YourMajesty(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sometimes i feel happy within me but i don't show it facially.

And sometimes, i do regret it because i will think about the energy, time and resources i wasted just because of pusssy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) by Fidelismaria: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Yea Its Normal I Rememba D First Tyme I Had Sex I Felt Drained,weak Nd Sore All Over My Body It Was As If My Lifeforce Had Bin Drained

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Latest Trends Amongst Youths(pix) / If U Like Happy Ending Love Stories Then Read About Godfrey Baguma Of Uganda 48 / These Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Defines Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.