Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (910212 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Chebe01: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2016
cayordey007:
Wow! Congrats....when is your program supposed to start?

Thanks. Fall semester lectures start on the 8th of Sept
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Chebe01: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Eraytee:

Congrats bro, was it pgc/pgd or masters? Pls kindly share ur profile

Applied to go for a PhD. Applied from South Africa tho

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by jayfierce(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2016
"Please house my UCI number is like 12 digits and a letter...kinda confused cos on the cic website it says 4 digits a hyphen and another 4 digits...
Can't find that anywhere..
Help needed please.."

Saw the above post in Part 7 of Travelling to Canada. I got something similar. Does anyone know why CIC assigns a 12 digit UCI number?

cc chops33
cc justwise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nony1:

Be checking your application page once cgrs approve your application they will send you a mail.

Usask has already admitted me for winter session.

Please has any winter applicant submitted application for trv?

@Nony1 please when did dey send u your admission offer? what course again are you going for?
please i will need to ask you some questions.
on my status decision was made. and recommend to cgsr. does that mean that admission is certain?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
wealth360:

@Nony1 please when did dey send u your admission offer? what course again are you going for?
please i will need to ask you some questions.
on my status decision was made. and recommend to cgsr. does that mean that admission is certain?

Yes it's almost certain.
MSc pharmacy and I got the offer July 29
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nony1:

Yes it's almost certain.
MSc pharmacy and I got the offer July 29

really?
woow. you got your offer july 29. well i applied for mechanical eng. thesis based.
am hoping to get my offer this week end or next week hopefully ooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Seajae: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
Arcayo:
Good news I got birthday message from noreply@nairaland.com, friends on Facebook, text messages still coming in and also from almighty donotreply@cic.gc.ca......TRV APPROVED/PPR
Details later

A big congratulations to you Arcayo, You deserve this.
Sorry it came late. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Bamz(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Arcayo:
Good news I got birthday message from noreply@nairaland.com, friends on Facebook, text messages still coming in and also from almighty donotreply@cic.gc.ca......TRV APPROVED/PPR
Details later

Big congratulations mate. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ymc007(f): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hello everyone, please I have a question...
Someone I know has her TRV but her folks can't sponsor her again, is it possible for her to travel and work for one year and then start her study the next year since her study permit is for two years? If yes, how can this be done?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
please House. has anyone gotten admissions from uni of saskatchewan, mechanical engineering Msc for winter term 2017?
i want to know if it is general for that course.
thanks to all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ymc007:
Someone I know has her TRV but her folks can't sponsor her again, is it possible for her to travel and work for one year and then start her study the next year since her study permit is for two years? If yes, how can this be done?

this is quite tough dou, she can travel but i think it might jeopardize her status as a student (my opinion dou). let the gurus in the aose say deir views. ur question shud best b answered by som1 already in d system to clear all assumptions.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
Phunmmiee:

Amen.
MichV pls do U know if crazygurl is still around?
around? as in NIgeria?unfortunately she announced her refusal here last month.i did reply her PM but still no response from her
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nifeicon: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
ACCOMMODATION:Any married Female student landing in centennial college this September and needs a place to stay ? Rent comes with utilities unlimited internet, heat, water ,electricity. fully furnished with a queen size bed. Cable TV. Close to large shopping mall, 5 minutes walk to grocery store ,to train station and bus stop please contact me on nifeicon@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
emma4eva:
Please I need confirmation on something.. I am about to reapply , i was denied after medical passed. how do i use d medical result. Am I to attach the medical request form sent to me in my previous application??
i will keep asking till someone helps me out.. gurus abeg

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Chebe01: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
emma4eva:
i will keep asking till someone helps me out.. gurus abeg

Hi - Upload the medical confirmation letter/Form that was issued to you by the hospital when you did your initial medical. That was what I did when I re-used my medicals.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by okechukwu101: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Chebe01:

Applied to go for a PhD. Applied from South Africa tho
congrats bro. wish i was you. your app is special cos you applied from SA as a Phd candidate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by okechukwu101: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
Eraytee:

this is quite tough dou, she can travel but i think it might jeopardize her status as a student (my opinion dou). let the gurus in the aose say deir views. ur question shud best b answered by som1 already in d system to clear all assumptions.
Let her go first. God will assist her
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by opia12345: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
go first ke.. hmmmn ,
okechukwu101:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by lawmerchant: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ymc007:
That will be a breach of the condition on your study permit and you'll be subject to removal. My advise: since there is no sufficient break between Fall and Winter semester, differ the admission to Winter Semester (January - April). While enrolled, you're allowed to work 20hrs a week. This can help sustain you during that difficult 4months

Use the long summer break (May - Aug) to work your soul out and save fund for the next semesters. In this way you'll not be violating the terms of your study permit. - LM

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
please House. has anyone gotten admissions from uni of saskatchewan, mechanical engineering Msc for winter term 2017?
i want to know if it is general for that course.
thanks to all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by lawmerchant: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
MsLee:
Good morning gurus,

Please i need help oh

I want to defer my admission but my program is not available for January 2017 and i can't wait till September 2017.

Should i pick a similar course or apply to another school that my course is available for January 2017?

Program of study: PGC Information Technology Business Analysis

School: Cambrian College
Do you have a pending or approved TRV application? If you do, then you're tied to the very institution you used in applying for the TRV. You may change course (in same school) but you may not change the school.!If you change school, you'll have to reapply for another TRV. - LM

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
okechukwu101:

u r so funny, is dat d way to just go? let her hear from pple in canada to advice her on dat issue. prolly u shud read my words again @okechukwu101
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by lawmerchant: 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
okechukwu101:

Appreciate ur faith in God. But He does not assist people in breaking Canadian Immigration rules. - LM

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by okechukwu101: 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
Eraytee:

u r so funny, is dat d way to just go? let her hear from pple in canada to advice her on dat issue. prolly u shud read my words again @okechukwu101
Canada peeps should be in a better position to advise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
lawmerchant:

Appreciate ur faith in God. But He does not assist people in breaking Canadian Immigration rules. - LM

well said bro @lawmerchant

Cc: okechukwu101
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by andre99(m): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
I disagree on this, it even clearly stated on cic website, u can inform them on any change in Designated Learning Institute, early this year a moniker here used a college for her application to get her TRV, when she got to Canada she went to another school because the acceptance letter of the school came so late and she wanted to meet up hence she applied using the college admission.
lawmerchant:

Do you have a pending or approved TRV application? If you do, then you're tied to the very institution you used in applying for the TRV. You may change course (in same school) but you may not change the school.!If you change school, you'll have to reapply for another TRV. - LM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mabs16: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pls house I need ur suggestions. If I use my cousin who resides in Canada and also a Canadian citizen as my sponsor, will it give negative impression to the VO with regards to my return after completing my studies in Canada or should I just use my nephew in Nigeria? I'll highly appreciate every contribution on this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by andre99(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yemdogg: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
andre99:
I disagree on this, it even clearly stated on cic website, u can inform them on any change in Designated Learning Institute, early this year a moniker here used a college for her application to get her TRV, when she got to Canada she went to another school because the acceptance letter of the school came so late and she wanted to meet up hence she applied using the college admission.

You can change DLI anytime after your TRV has been approved. As long as both are Post Secondary Institutions. You only need to notify cic via your online account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.