Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (910512 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Frostbaby: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
You cn get their email online. Just type U of S in full on google, then go to ur dept of choice u'd see all the information u need der
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by lyndaugochukwu(f): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
please house how can l change my existing name for a nick name on nairaland?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nozzle(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
michV:
meanwhile during paper application it is not a MUST you submit your passport.if given the questionnaire to fill in their office,asking if you need your passport for other travels or whatsoever, answer yes and you would be asked to make photocopies and you take back you original passport back/home
WOW thats awesome, i didnt know that at all. Paper application all the way...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by essyife: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
penitential:
Please let's be reasonable here.
Someone already gave you the estimated processing time which is 16weeks. If you do your calculation right, the maximum number of weeks you can possibly get before this year runs out is 10weeks considering Christmas and new year break. Do u need a prophet to tell you that you will probably be needing GOD'S intervention for your app to be processed within short period of time? If your faith can carry it, why not go ahead and apply?
The question you're asking is synonymous to when someone is telling you to walk on the water and you're asking the person if you will sink if you walk on water. So if the person advice you to walk in it that you won't get to sink, will you the go ahead base on the advice?
Please let's all desist from this act of asking for food and still also asking to be spoon feed.
Thanks.

For me I will say all the people dat got admission for jan intake dis oct and nov should deffer it to may apply DEC or Jan this embassy is only taking our money now ,Nigerian suitation will not allow them to think to approve it or not thanks

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nozzle:

WOW thats awesome, i didnt know that at all. Paper application all the way...
even online has always been the surest way which never requires your passport till the VO certifies your application successful and requests for it,then you send it across

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
penitential:
I don't blame you. I should have understand you better. SMH.
understood

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by chibuike123(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hello everyone, please am new here, I just want to ask does Conestoga college accept admission deferral / postponement. I got admitted there and didn't know about the deposit fee into the program. Pls kindly treat as urgent because I have a decision to make. Gurus in the house pls help out o, make I know what to do next. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
angry angry grin grin grin grin grin u nor well guy, u wan make I see you abi?
michV:
understood
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yes you can defer your admission. But you have to mail the admission officer to know if when it can be defer to.
chibuike123:
Hello everyone, please am new here, I just want to ask does Conestoga college accept admission deferral / postponement. I got admitted there and didn't know about the deposit fee into the program. Pls kindly treat as urgent because I have a decision to make. Gurus in the house pls help out o, make I know what to do next. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
penitential:
[s]Madam debris, sorry if my comment sounds like an attack[/s] .
But what I was just trying to tell you is that we should learn to play by the rules. 16weeks been the processing time given by CIC should be our guide for waiting period when applying for TRV. If it comes earlier, fine!, and if it's taking longer than expected, then one can send them an e-mail. By so doing you will know you're justify for questioning them as to why your application is taking long. Hope I've cleared myself?, don't mean to attack you please. And as for the illustration in my first comment, it's just an ordinary illustration and not to mean anything to anybody. Thanks.
you owe no 1 apologies or explanations here,if they CAN'T understand,interpret and assimilate your suggestions,let the concerned wander about it cos some monikers i never said all, here don't care about you, they are only after or concerned about the successful outcome of their visas/travel plans and they would forget you existed since you are faceless.Bro i have learnt to channel my energy to where it's needed and necessary.you understand we have come a long way @pen...

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Abdoor44:
Thanks so much sillymoderator. Your contribution is highly appreciated...what's my chance of getting the trv if my local government wanna sponsor me? Do yo mean Letter of Acceptance for the LOA? Thanks bro

uote author=sillymoderator post=50245806]
1. About tuition deposit/payment check your LOA or the school.
2. About Medical you have two options either you do upfront or wait till you get mail to go for one.
3. Medical fee depends on the clinic you visit (check Approved clinics on CIC site)
4. For documents list the ones you have people will tell you what remains.
5. Contact VFS for the latest fee very easy to do.

PS.[s] Am not a guru am just passing by
Oyacra.[/s]
quoting i am not a guru to ending statement,to me seems your suggestions lack authenticity or makes me doubtfully want to put it into plans or consideration.if your are really sure of your post,state it outrightly QED!!! Whoever wanna argue it should do further research.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thanks brother.
michV:
you owe no 1 apologies or explanations here,if they CAN'T understand,interpret and assimilate your suggestions,let the concerned wander about it cos some monikers i never said all, here don't care about you, they are only after or concerned about the successful outcome of their visas/travel plans and they would forget you existed since you are faceless.Bro i have learnt to channel my energy to where it's needed and necessary.you understand we have come a long way @pen...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sleekysoft(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bro congrats on your admission..i have been writing emails for weeks and still nothing yet(i mean no reply) can you help me with insght with how you went about it ??

chibuike123:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sleekysoft(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
Congrats in advance
is it Msc or PGD ??

bimpe011:
still waiting for my visa
applied: 25th of june
biometrics done: 1st july
medicals call: 22 sept
Medicals passed: 5th october
Just praying and hoping to get my visa before next month

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sleekysoft(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Congrats bro in advance
which school did you apply too be writing lectures to supervise me but nithing yet, can you let me on an insight on how you did it

Frostbaby:
Good evening all.
Upfront medical
Online application : 29th July
Biometrics: 1st August
Medical passed: 2nd of sept
Course of study: MSc
Still awaiting response frm VAC and this is my 11th week. Am i still in line?

Thanks undecided

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nozzle:

Thanks alot Osemigho, I will have to do it anyway, i want to be open to lots of options especially for choice of schools.

consider US schools if your score more than 300.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mikymiko:
Wealth360, have you submit your study permit application?

No. I have not. Am deferring till May 2017. I have to package myself well. I will be travelling to India for a competition and I don't want to submit now and be requesting I need my passport again. And some other reasons

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Frostbaby: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Good evening hopefuls, any one in the house that applied first week of August n hv been called for passport submission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by chibuike123(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
penitential:
Yes you can defer your admission. But you have to mail the admission officer to know if when it can be defer to.
Thanks I've already been in contact with the admissions office through my sponsor

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by spores99(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
lyndaugochukwu:
Happy Sunday all!

I am new hear but l appreciate all u guys have been doing.

Feb 2nd 2016, l was delayed. Course of intended study was Public Relations and Corporate Communication (PGD) Fanshawe College. I was refused for this reasons : Purpose of visit, close ties to country of residence and Canada, Personal Financial situation and assets, travel history.

Presently l have gotten a Masters admission from Univ. Of British Columbia for January 2017 in line with my UG Studies. Although l intend deferring to Sept 2017 soon.

I travelled to Ghana in May to clear the travel history issue.

My uncle stays in Canada and his wife who was my sponsor stays in (US) but uncle is leaving Canada before December this year. My new sponsor is my counsin- in- law.

I bought a land few months ago which is less than a million while my last account statement was 500k.

My wedding is next month.

I don't work with my previous employer. I am self employed at the moment. My university librarian gave me a letter stating his willing to absorb me as a digital librarian ( field of study: MLIS with focus on Digital Resource Management)

My questions are:
1. how do l tackle my previous reasons of denial Purpose of visit, close ties to country of residence and Canada, Personal Financial situation and assets, travel history?
2. Explain to the visa officer why l am self employed?
3. Convince the visa officer that l don't intend to stay back at my uncle's house in Toronto?
4. Can anyone who is a good SOP writer help me go through my SOP?

? please house help with this issue.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by chibuike123(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
sleekysoft:
Bro congrats on your admission..i have been writing emails for weeks and still nothing yet(i mean no reply) can you help me with insght with how you went about it ??

Could you clarify more on the emails you've been writing? To whom and for what purpose?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by favour0011: 12:06am On Oct 17, 2016
Hi my Gud frnds... please has anyone been able to process form A in recent times? If so... please which bank was used and what was the duration?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by essyife: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2016
Frostbaby:
Good evening hopefuls, any one in the house that applied first week of August n hv been called for pass
port submission?

Have CIC mail you for medical
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Kennyanderson: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2016
Morning guys, pls I have q degree in bsc economics and I want to go for masters degree in canada. pls between economics/finance/ management, which degree is more advisable to study that can easily get me employed in canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by 1soul(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2016
Please how true is it that someone above 30 applying for study visa, Msc precisely would most likely get rejected?

I have applied to the school already and will be getting a feedback by february. I am 31, married and expecting a baby january, I work with a bank in Nigeria. I am going for an Msc program. But Since someone told me an agent told her that anyone above 30years of age going via student route will get rejected by CIC I've been feeling discouraged.

Please I need advice guys.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sleekysoft(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2016
to faculty supervisors for the purpose of masters

chibuike123:

Could you clarify more on the emails you've been writing? To whom and for what purpose?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ysmd: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2016
ysmd:
Hello house .I am about to put in my application for my student visa. My question is , do i need to submit the original copies of my certificates or will photocopies be fine.

Someone kindly assit with a response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by OpeLovely(f): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2016
Anyone applying to MSVU fall 2017??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2016
lyndaugochukwu:
please house how can l change my existing name for a nick name on nairaland?
open a new acc

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by taiwo92(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2016
any prospective Mun here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Sevenody: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
No

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.