Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (910520 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
sassyboochic:
?
are there schools which accept 2.2 fr a masters ? cz i believe thats why some people go for pgc or pgd
Nah gf! But the determinant of ur last 2years GPA and considering the overall CGPA of ur 2.2,good grades in some courses which may refer to your intending program especially when accompanied with specialization options may put you to an edge in some universities in reference to their minimum requirements whereby your Letter of motivation aka statement of interest will have to be literally written without plagiarizing and captivating garnished with your detailed letter of recommendation from ur Undergraduate school and work place if any attributing subtle praises and hardworks.

Meanwhile as you are trying canada your 2.2 may also get you masters admission in some other countries.Those applying TRV with PGC admission are advised not to concentrate all hopes in canada with the recent happening both here and out here,rather contigence...

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Graviton2:
I feel bad that I haven't posted my travel experience, the school work got me tripping. I'll definitely drop it as soon as I can. Cheers.
oya!! As e dey hot
Make we see whether you sef go dey shout owa! owa! inside bus.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
afredytee:
Good day house. I promised myself I would give a testimony on this thread if I got my trv. I want to thank all of you here for your inputs when it mattered. Although I won't be traveling this year because it is too late to resume classes. I got a visa on a virgin passport and with an account balance of N1.2 million. God really does work in mysterious ways. I urge you to trust him. Good luck to all those expecting. We will celebrate with you soon.
It's a big lie, why fooling yourself? I don't know what u will achieve in lying, VO are not fools.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Stop criticising using an agent, they don't force any applicant.I think you go to them yourself.
But, I have observed few things.
Using an expert will advise you on the followings.
Never apply for PGD, PGC, ordinary diploma if your age is above 24.
Ask why?
On the cic form, there is no space for pgd, only what u view is diploma, which is lower to bsc.
2, using an expert will advice u not to apply for Canada visa if u ve an hnd, because u can't get a masters admission, u rather apply for Pgc, Pgd which eventually lead to refusal.
3. An expert will view ur profile and advice u dat tuition deposit is not part of criteria they used in granting trv, and also assist u in writing a strong SOP.
it's unfortunate that most agent dont know all this.
I keep telling people, not everyone is qualified to apply for trv, screen urself before u apply, because visa fee is non refundable.
Good nite.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
Haustraliah:
Stop criticising using an agent, they don't force any applicant. I think you go to them yourself.
Good nite.
@ my bolded, personally i don't but if one has the knowledge and guide,no need for any.

Furthermore,i go against them cos they seem dubious especially those independent agents and even Maple edu canada too, in the outrageous amounts they collect and their truthful lies as a result of not being knowledgeable by some persons or as a result of busy and tight schedules of some individuals to personally carry on the process.

But all thesame na their hustle..
Meanwhile you seem like a nomadic agent

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 19, 2016
Haustraliah:

It's a big lie, why fooling yourself? I don't know what u will achieve in lying, VO are not fools.

Bro, it could be true. Last year, my colleague got his TRV within 6 weeks and he had just N200k in his account.

He got scholarship tho.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by thesoj: 1:01am On Oct 19, 2016
LONG POST ALERT
I really empathize with the number of applicants on this thread who have had to wait 15-18 weeks only to get a visa denial thereafter. This is really frustrating and annoying.

Having said this, I want to share a number of thoughts:

There's been a number of posts lately on how "everything" about Canada is slow. Well, I'd like to tell you something. The US, UK, Denmark, and many (if not most) other in-demand western countries are also this way when it comes to immigration issues for foreigners. While the US Embassy (for instance) determines your visa fate in a few seconds, immigration applications made by mail to USCIS (the CIC equivalent for the US) within the US are just as slow as CIC (or even slower). Same for the UK, Denmark, and many other countries when it comes to applying for any significant immigration benefit by mail. Even Germany sef (the so-called super efficient no-nonsense country) often takes more than four weeks (or even up to 8 weeks or more in some cases) to approve student visa applications.

This doesn't mean that these countries in general are slow, nope. It just means several things:
a) the immigration staff are overworked and probably underpaid for the work they do
b) they are understaffed for the number of applications they receive
c) they have to take their time digesting applications, many of which are almost incomprehensible
d) they have to verify documents which takes a long time (especially for Naija applicants)
e) they have no incentive to work faster because this is not the private sector (where profits compel efficiency)
f) the services they provide are mostly to foreigners who pay no taxes hence they (CIC for instance) are not indebted or accountable to you and I!
g) also, their governments have zero incentive to sufficiently staff their Nigeria embassies because we have no political or economic clout to compel them to do so

There's also been a lot of complaints about the slowness to get refunds from Canadian universities or colleges. My points above still stand; it's the same thing. These schools are publicly funded schools which, even though they are light years ahead of every school in Nigeria in terms of their academic faculty and technological innovations, their administrative staff are slow (though organized) as they don't really have an incentive to rush on your behalf (especially since you are not there face to face) given that they have hundreds to thousands of current and prospective students to deal with.

My concluding statement would be to encourage you to not criticize a whole country because of the slow responsiveness of its immigration or schools. The slow pace is not a reflection of Canada as a whole, it is just an indicator of the economics and general inefficiency of the public sector compared to the private sector. It is also an indicator of the fact that Nigeria is probably at the bottom of the list when it comes to CIC allocating sufficient immigration staff.

In conclusion, if you want to be objective, don't be mad at Canada. Either be mad at Nigeria or be mad at the general inefficiency of governments (when compared to the private sector).

Having said all these, I once again empathize with your annoyance at the slow waiting times. It indeed does suck that CIC doesn't give a crap about making applicants wait so long (especially when they deny said applicant in the end)! The only thing you can do about it is writing a nuanced and sensible letter to someone who has the power or authority to advocate for or change the long waiting times; that'll be to someone in the Nigerian government or someone in the Canadian government. (@yemdogg and I actually finished writing such a draft about a month ago, but we haven't sent it to the Canadian Minister for Immigration yet sha... let me or @yemdogg know if you want a copy to send to whomever!)

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 19, 2016
thesoj:
LONG POST ALERT

Thesoj - the undercover Canadian visa officer .

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 1:30am On Oct 19, 2016
Haustraliah:

I don't think its fair to outrightly say he/she is lying. The issue of availability of funds I believe is always seen from an applicant's case. Most time a SOA with very good debit and credit can pass for sufficient funds even without the total amount sufficiently available as at the time of application. Well,i also believe for a self sponsored applicant, availability of tuition fees and money for living expenses may have to be in the account as at when applying while showing a proven and reliable source of income for subsequent years in a case where the program is more than a year. This can't be said exactly for a sponsored applicant with credible and reliable sponsorship like parents and maybe blood relatives with proven relationships. I want to think these VO knows that no matter the amount you present to them, u most likely won't take all at once as they also are aware of foreign exchange regulations of applicant's country. So IMO a good inflow and outflow SOA from a CREDIBLE sponsor may still suffice during application while also considering the available closing balance. A good in-flow into same account may yield adequate funds to cover both tuition and living expenses over the period of the study. Remember,people apply months to resumption and they can still get adequate funds before a decision is finally made on their application. Also note, Some tuition r paid per term,living expenses r also calculated per month..So while I believe this can be applicable to a sponsored applicant, I can't say same about a SELF sponsored applicant. Different case applies here. So it's very possible TRV was issued with a Credible sponsorship with that closing balance.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CassetteBoy(m): 1:35am On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=thesoj post=49979098][/quote]

Bro, pls do you have something like this for USA?
Also looking for Sweden, Australia and Germany.
A friend of mine is at the beginning stage of post secondary ish. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 19, 2016
michV:
Nah gf! But the determinant of ur last 2years GPA and considering the overall CGPA of ur 2.2,good grades in some courses which may refer to your intending program especially when accompanied with specialization options may put you to an edge in some universities in reference to their minimum requirements whereby your Letter of motivation aka statement of interest will have to be literally written without plagiarizing and captivating garnished with your detailed letter of recommendation from ur Undergraduate school and work place if any attributing subtle praises and hardworks.

Meanwhile as you are trying canada your 2.2 may also get you masters admission in some other countries.Those applying TRV with PGC admission are advised not to concentrate all hopes in canada with the recent happening both here and out here,rather contigence...
countries like where pls asides the uk tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 19, 2016
Austinpee4:

I don't think its fair to outrightly say he/she is lying. The issue of availability of funds I believe is always seen from an applicant's case. Most time a SOA with very good debit and credit can pass for sufficient funds even without the total amount sufficiently available as at the time of application. Well,i also believe for a self sponsored applicant, availability of tuition fees and money for living expenses may have to be in the account as at when applying while showing a proven and reliable source of income for subsequent years in a case where the program is more than a year. This can't be said exactly for a sponsored applicant with credible and reliable sponsorship like parents and maybe blood relatives with proven relationships. I want to think these VO knows that no matter the amount you present to them, u most likely won't take all at once as they also are aware of foreign exchange regulations of applicant's country. So IMO a good inflow and outflow SOA from a CREDIBLE sponsor may still suffice during application while also considering the available closing balance. A good in-flow into same account may yield adequate funds to cover both tuition and living expenses over the period of the study. Remember,people apply months to resumption and they can still get adequate funds before a decision is finally made on their application. Also note, Some tuition r paid per term,living expenses r also calculated per month..So while I believe this can be applicable to a sponsored applicant, I can't say same about a SELF sponsored applicant. Different case applies here. So it's very possible TRV was issued with a Credible sponsorship with that closing balance.
OK
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 19, 2016
Austinpee4:

I don't think its fair to outrightly say he/she is lying. .
i didnt even know why you responded to him with all that full page of notes.the lady has funding if not almost full funding for her duration of study in canada.that is to say it was a proof of funds coupled with that in her sponsor's account which to me it seems adequate..so i don't know why some people wouldn't go thorough on posts before "blabbing garbages"

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 19, 2016
sassyboochic:

countries like where pls asides the uk tho
instead of you to spend that huge money in the Uk which after the completion of studies you get ejected,why not use ur 2.2 and get masters admission in Ireland which even gives your 1yr PGWP after studies. Germany may not interest you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by jj17cv(m): 6:49am On Oct 19, 2016
@afredytee
Abeg VO is not Hausa with 1.2m balance try again pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 19, 2016
Hi thesoj,

I sent you a mail. I plead with you to spare some time and respond. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2016
jj17cv:
@afredytee
Abeg VO is not Hausa with 1.2m balance try again pls
what are you trying to insinuate? That her post has been attracting critics,thesame way i felt too but when i saw funding,i ceased my comment or does it mean people have not read further to see it got Funding if not full sef..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by tysaxmalomo: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2016
michV:
what are you trying to insinuate? That her post has been attracting critics,thesame way i felt too but when i saw funding,i ceased my comment or does it mean people have not read further to see it got Funding if not full sef..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bbwollex(m): 7:24am On Oct 19, 2016
@afredytee
she said that she was given admission + funding
my sis, I so much believe in your testimony and I pray that God answer me as well so that people can be convinced and be asking how did it happen.
You guys should leave her alone,she has given her own testimony if you like believe or not......soon she's traveling to Canada. pray for ur own miracle

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by tysaxmalomo: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2016
michV:

Been thinking the same thing also, cos I distinctly remember seeing her post something about a scholarship for her program, yet people are here calling her a liar, later people will wonder why they get shunned when they ask questions. Even if she didn't explain, she has her trv, that's something, you calling her liar online doesn't take away the trv biko.

I'm glad she didnt stoop low to exchange words too. Pretty mature.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2016
michV:
pls tell them ooo
They are here shouting V.O. is not hausa wen person don collect her TRV already, she is fully funded in case they don't know.
Now sef gan, i don dey trip for her wink

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 7:43am On Oct 19, 2016
It's you guys that have the time to waste responding to post like this. With all the points this guy has pointed out, its obvious he's either an agent or he's not well- inform as regard CIC. to start with,It's a big lie, why fooling yourself? I don't know what u will achieve in lying, VO are not fools. if you're not well-informed Oga, better you don't come here and blast jargons. Its obvious in her post that the 1.2m in her account is the remaninig balance inside (not inflow and outflow of cash into and out of the account) that's to tell you that with good inflow of cash in and out of your account statement, you're better off than someone with 200m inside the account without proper explanation to the V.O through the statement of account on how the money got there (which is a guarantee for visa refusal because it will be seen as lump sum. Secondly, the person here got a funding for her program. This is a very good and reliable source of funding to the V.O compared to all the bank statements we are tendering to the embassy ( because they know that the sponsoring body which is the school can hardly default in providing the fund)
Stop criticising using an agent, they don't force any applicant.I think you go to them yourself.
Ask why?
On the cic form, there is no space for pgd, only what u view is diploma, which is lower to bsc.
2, using an expert will advice u not to apply for Canada visa if u ve an hnd, because u can't get a masters admission, u rather apply for Pgc, Pgd which eventually lead to refusal.
3. An expert will view ur profile and advice u dat tuition deposit is not part of criteria they used in granting trv, and also assist u in writing a strong SOP.
I keep telling people, not everyone is qualified to apply for trv, screen urself before u apply, because visa fee is non refundable.
Good nite
. Oga, the most expensive agent presently in Lagos now is Plema if you can decode it. And I will say that they charge 510k for services like TRV, PR, WORK PERMIT, and let me tell you, I contracted them when I applied earlier for my TRV. (Not knowing that this tread exist) I will like to point out to you that all the points you just mentioned as to what agents are to do in advising all their prospective clients i will tell you emphatically that they themselves don't know it. After I've submitted my application through the so-called agent, I stumbled on this thread and after carefully following every posts, it later manifested to me that I've made a whole lots of mistakes in my application which the agent did not even tell me about. I already knew the likely outcome of my app after reading different refusals and lots more here. When my app was denied, I later went to the agents, and everything lambasted them for not telling me to do the followings before submitting my app and all. As I was pointing out all my flaws to them and the possible correction(s), they were all amazed I know that the question ( where will this seemingly uninformed guy when he came to us suddenly became informed to this extent?) Will be the question on their mind after that argument. I later knew that it wasn't as if they don't know the flaws contained in my application that might lead to refusal, but they know that once they point it out to me, i might feel discouraged And not apply again which means they're loosing 510k more than half a million. See lemme tell you Most business set-ups esp in Nigeria are only interested in making money either straight or crooked means they won't tell you the truth until they've pocketed your money. Why not think of this that this same so-called agent will break down their fees to
160k for TRV processes
350k for work permit, PR card.... And they will tell you that the whole money is payable before submission of your application whereas 350k is for services that won't come up until after a minimum of not less than a year or two? If they're not being dubious, why don't they collect the 160k for TRV alone and give you the option of either coming to them if you need for for work permit and PR card? Why is the remaining 350k nonrefundable even after you did not get TRV which obviously mean that the other services will not be provided? All these and many more are what we should look into and stop decieving ourselves with all these so-called agents. Broz abeg if you be agent and you want to promote your business, there's advert section on Nairaland where you can do that. And if you want to learn from the better and well-informed agent masters that doesn't charge their clients any penny, then you'd better be a silent follower. I drop my keyboard for now.[ quote author=michV post=50322080]i didnt even know why you responded to him with all that full page of notes.the lady has funding if not almost full funding for her duration of study in canada.that is to say it was a proof of funds coupled with that in her sponsor's account which to me it seems adequate..so i don't know why some people wouldn't go thorough on posts before "blabbing garbages"[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nono16(f): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2016
Good day fam,
Pls a couple of questions here.
I just got admitted for Fall 2017 to BCIT for a 2yr IT diploma program. So here's the thing: I recently graduated in May this year with an Msc in EE from a US univ.
I also have a BEng from a univ in nig .
The diploma in bcit seems really fabulous and poses to be a great deal breaker. I just hav 2yrs work experience from Naija but I doubt if that counts.

With the number of study visa rejections lately, I wonder what my fate might be with the VO's.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Ps: I already have a Canadian visitors visa valid for the next 3yrs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2016
The question 'why Diploma after B.sc and M.sc?' should be answer first. If the intended Diploma program is not related to your undergraduate and postgraduate course, then a better explanation as to why you want to go into that course may work. If its in correlation to your both undergraduate and post graduate program, I will tell you that you need an advancement and not a diploma as proposed. Thanks.
Nono16:
Good day fam,
Pls a couple of questions here.
I just got admitted for Fall 2017 to BCIT for a 2yr IT diploma program. So here's the thing: I recently graduated in May this year with an Msc in EE from a US univ.
I also have a BEng from a univ in nig .
The diploma in bcit seems really fabulous and poses to be a great deal breaker. I just hav 2yrs work experience from Naija but I doubt if that counts.

With the number of study visa rejections lately, I wonder what my fate might be with the VO's.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Ps: I already have a Canadian visitors visa valid for the next 3yrs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2016
Haustraliah:
Ask why?
On the cic form, there is no space for pgd, only what u view is diploma, which is lower to bsc
Good nite.
my conscientious concern goes to the statement below your "ask why" @my bolded above.
Furthermore the "ask why" you answered yourself, prompt me to also falsify it as it does not have basic grounds and back up. Remember you are not writing to illiterates here.

In explicitness of the LOA aka admission letter which identifies also the program level and the course you are going for to even further necessitate the VO to determine if the program you are opting for is related, consistent and needful to you or equally undermine the relevance of the program to the applicant,make me justify your statement as not weighted enough to be considered substantial.Even if the IMM1294E does not provide the options you stated,can you comparatively tell me the overall essence of admission letter in every study permit application?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by spores99(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2016
please house if my workplace his to sponsor my tuition and every other expenses for a PGD course in international business management since my bsc is too (2.2) low 4 msc.....i hope there is no problem in that for cic...? [/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nono16(f): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2016
penitential:
The question 'why Diploma after B.sc and M.sc?' should be answer first. If the intended Diploma program is not related to your undergraduate and postgraduate course, then a better explanation as to why you want to go into that course may work. If its in correlation to your both undergraduate and post graduate program, I will tell you that you need an advancement and not a diploma as proposed. Thanks.

Thanks for replying. Your insight is well noted.
From my experience thus far, most university degrees are basically filled with theories and less practicum. I went to a so -called famous sch in the US and I can say that although I came out with a very high gpa, most msc programs there are just overrated and living on past glory, and I'm assuming that canada univs might be the same( I might be wrong though), hence my choice of going for a diploma.
I was at BCIT last week and what I saw was impressive. My degree was in electrical field , but I'm making a switch to IT.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2016
I will love you guys to check Haustraliah on Nairaland, and you will realise that I have been following this thread minimum over three to four years, it cost me nothing to keep silent after having my trv, I kept posting even when in Canada, What I want u to understand is that I got bounty of experience about how this people treat an applicantion, some people say am an agent, because am saying the truth to stop criticising people. check my profile once again.
I write free SOP for people, guide them as well.
I have assisted over 8 of my family members to Canada, all posted on this same thread. gone are the days of Amefrica Tinuoala etc, now some people can come here and now call me an Agent, well am grateful to this thread because I knew all what I know here, and myself, spouse, and family members benefited from it.
Why I criticised her was that I don't want some people to fall on her trap, like using same account balance, it's better to lodge sudden amount of money to ur account and u explain why it's there , probably education Grant. etc.
1.2 million is too small except she uses any other means of sponsorship.
Am so sorry to write the this may be my last post on this thread as I think am done here, I may not reply most people.
Four years on travel to Canada no be small.
Thank u all
wish you good luck.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2016
Haustraliah:
I will love you guys to check Haustraliah on Nairaland, and you will realise that I have been following this thread minimum over three to four years, it cost me nothing to keep silent after having my trv, I kept posting even when in Canada, What I want u to understand is that I got bounty of experience about how this people treat an applicantion, some people say am an agent, because am saying the truth to stop criticising people. check my profile once again.
I have assisted over 8 of my family members to Canada, all posted on this same thread. gone are the days of Amefrica Tinuoala etc, now some people can come here and now call me an Agent, well am grateful to this thread because I knew all what I know here, and myself, spouse, and family members benefited from it.
Why I criticised her was that I don't want some people to fall on her trap, like using same account balance, it's better to lodge sudden amount of money to ur account and u explain why it's there , probably education Grant. etc.
Am so sorry to write the this may be my last post on this thread as I think am done here, I may not reply most people.
Thank u all
wish you good luck.
heeyaaah!!! We'll miss you
But b4 then shey u fit carry me enter Canada?
Make i be the last wey u go help for here b4 vexation go make you lock up! I don mail you cool

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2016
michV:
instead of you to spend that huge money in the Uk which after the completion of studies you get ejected,why not use ur 2.2 and get masters admission in Ireland which even gives your 1yr PGWP after studies. Germany may not interest you.
thanks so much. already hv a uk masters so ireland might not be possible
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by spores99(m): 8:59am On Oct 19, 2016
Haustraliah:
Thank u all
wish you good luck.

pls before you retire from this thread, help me out with this question.....pleaseeeeeeeeeee thank you

if my workplace his to sponsor my tuition and
every other expenses for a PGD course in international
business management since my bsc is too low(2.2) 4 msc.....i hope there is no problem in that for cic
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2016
michV:
i didnt even know why you responded to him with all that full page of notes.the lady has funding if not almost full funding for her duration of study in canada.that is to say it was a proof of funds coupled with that in her sponsor's account which to me it seems adequate..so i don't know why some people wouldn't go thorough on posts before "blabbing garbages"
It's quite unfortunate. Individuals should endeavour to go through someone's profile properly before they make conclusions and inferences or even ask questions when in doubt. Some words used can be offensive to the other person. It cost nothing to ask questions for clarity. It's good the issue has been addressed. Nice one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.