Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (911609 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by classylassie: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hello house! Nice work you all are doing here. Although i applied for TRV before i discovered this thread. I've gotten my TRV but i need assistance with accomodation near Carleton university. Please and thank you guys. Resuming Jan 5.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
classylassie:
Hello house! Nice work you all are doing here. Although i applied for TRV before i discovered this thread. I've gotten my TRV but i need assistance with accomodation near Carleton university. Please and thank you guys. Resuming Jan 5.
how much you pay the agent?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by classylassie: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
Riddeek:
how much you pay the agent?
Nothing. The "agent" is family, with zero experience in student visa but does visitor's visa. In fact we didn't submit any LOE, SOP or police clearance for the TRV app. But is a Masters degree nd maybe dats why i got it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
classylassie:

Nothing. The "agent" is family, with zero experience in student visa but does visitor's visa. In fact we didn't submit any LOE, SOP or police clearance for the TRV app. But is a Masters degree nd maybe dats why i got it.
u did not submit SOP ke? Kindly list ALL the documents you submitted make i learn something from this wonderful case

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
tzipporah:

thanks
I want to go for Masters in International Affairs at Carleton University, canada.
But, im kinda new to the school systems in canada and dont even know how to begin.

if you can guide me, i would really appreciate.

That's good.

You can start by checking the admission requirements for your department and what scholarships that you may be qualified for.

If you meet the requirements then apply.

If your course is research based then you may need to get a supervisor. If that is applicable then you may have to start writing to faculty whose research interest fits into yours.

In all don't limit yourself to Carleton university.

I wish you all the best.

To all TRV hopefuls, our study permit will be approved, amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
classylassie:

in reasonable light of your above statements,LOE/SOP is not a must nor requirement but in some cases it's demanding and some instances it goes against the applicant by the VO stating STUDY PLAN is INCONSISTENT with previous studies which i see as an excuse by some VOs to discard merited applications. meanwhile police clearance can be a do without requirement although it's a mandatory requirement explicitly stated on checklist. Since it's masters admission..everything is possible as long as the demanding relevant documents for the VO to conclude his/her decision are there.
Congrats..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by jj17cv(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
@Eraytee
You are right a 42 yrs old married man with 2 kids got TRV with PGD last week

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by judlice84: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please what happened to the list of the trv hopefuls?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by taiwo92(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
@classielassie pls kindly list all the documents you submitted at the embassy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
jj17cv:
@Eraytee
You are right a 42 yrs old married man with 2 kids got TRV with PGD last week
forty what!!!
Mehn! The hustle is real
I blame no one but lord luggard

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by oyalitit1(f): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please anyone at the university of waterloo or anyone that has gotten admission at the university of waterloo..I applied for fall 2017(msc) and i need some info...thnks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
10. Mikymiko: October 19th, Masters, Brandon University, paper route
emma4eva:

LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (WINTER 2017)
1. Oladesuk: July 22nd, Red river college, online route, MEDICAL PASSED
2. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
3. emma4eva : sept 4th, MEng. western university, online
4. anyachostan: sept 19th, university of Saskatchewan,Msc upfront medical, paper route.
5. Daarey: Aug 17th, University of Prince Edwrad Island, UG, Online DELAYED
6. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route, MEDICAL PASSED
7. nonny1: August 22, MSc, University of Saskatchewan, Paper route MEDICAL PASSED
8. bbwollex: Sept 22nd, Humber college PGC, paper route
9. temitopej: Sept 28th, Seneca College PGC, paper route

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by classylassie: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
taiwo92:
@classielassie pls kindly list all the documents you submitted at the embassy.
It was online route
Submitted all the other usual docs except d ones i mentioned previously.
Online questionnaire
WAEC Cert
Nysc cert
Birth Cert
Personal bank investments
Personal SOA
Soponsor's SOA
LOA
Transcripts, e.t.c.
Paid 1st term fees

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=classylassie post=50338743]
It was online route
Online questionnaire
WAEC Cert
Nysc cert
Birth Cert
Personal SOA
Soponsor's SOA
LOA
Transcripts, e.t.c.
Paid 1st term fees[/quote

that's good.

when did you apply for study permit?
when was your trv approved?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ajibade105(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
There is no irrefutable evidence that this guy is an AGENT.

Haustraliah:
I will love you guys to check Haustraliah on Nairaland, and you will realise that I have been following this thread minimum over three to four years, it cost me nothing to keep silent after having my trv, I kept posting even when in Canada, What I want u to understand is that I got bounty of experience about how this people treat an applicantion, some people say am an agent, because am saying the truth to stop criticising people. check my profile once again.
I write free SOP for people, guide them as well.
I have assisted over 8 of my family members to Canada, all posted on this same thread. gone are the days of Amefrica Tinuoala etc, now some people can come here and now call me an Agent, well am grateful to this thread because I knew all what I know here, and myself, spouse, and family members benefited from it.
Why I criticised her was that I don't want some people to fall on her trap, like using same account balance, it's better to lodge sudden amount of money to ur account and u explain why it's there , probably education Grant. etc.
1.2 million is too small except she uses any other means of sponsorship.
Am so sorry to write the this may be my last post on this thread as I think am done here, I may not reply most people.
Four years on travel to Canada no be small.
Thank u all
wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sammyacbxyz: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
All I want to see here is TRV testimonies. Not to come in here after a stressful day at work further stressing myself reading your arguments. Fellas we can stay focused on our goal. 'TRV"

michV:
my conscientious concern goes to the statement below your "ask why" @my bolded above.
Furthermore the "ask why" you answered yourself, prompt me to also falsify it as it does not have basic grounds and back up. Remember you are not writing to illiterates here.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
Who is ur sponsor? How much is ur sponsor account balance? How much is your personal account balance?
classylassie:

It was online route
Online questionnaire
WAEC Cert
Nysc cert
Birth Cert
Personal SOA
Soponsor's SOA
LOA
Transcripts, e.t.c.
Paid 1st term fees
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by elope: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
Good evening e fam. please does anyone have an idea of an affordable pgd college for two years in business... will i still be able to make it for january?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (WINTER 2017)
1. Oladesuk: July 22nd, Red river college, online route, MEDICAL PASSED
2. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
3. emma4eva : sept 4th, MEng. western university, online
4. anyachostan: sept 19th, university of Saskatchewan,Msc upfront medical, paper route.
5. Daarey: Aug 17th, University of Prince Edwrad Island, UG, Online DELAYED
6. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route, MEDICAL PASSED
7. nonny1: August 22, MSc, University of Saskatchewan, Paper route MEDICAL PASSED
8. bbwollex: Sept 22nd, Humber college PGC, paper route
9. temitopej: Sept 28th, Seneca College PGC, paper route
10. Mikymiko: October 19th, Masters, Brandon University, paper route

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ruth222: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
I just went through Canada visitation thread and I am shocked to hear people waiting for five months to get a response. May God help us all oo

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
sammyacbxyz:
All I want to see here is TRV testimonies. Not to come in here after a stressful day at work further stressing myself reading your arguments. Fellas we can stay focused on our goal. 'TRV"

please and please with due respect..watch your statement..i am the jobless one ni? Are you further to determine what should be posted here or not? Do you own the thread? If you see my post you can close your eyes and get lost..what an effrontery!!! I have no connection with you and you don't own my PC and pay my monthly subscription.why did you take my post personal from the rest that constituted similar posts??

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Oluwayeminikans: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please, I am awaiting someone's advice oooo.
Oluwayeminikans:
What will be the possibility of getting a job from Nigeria?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by BeingGabriel: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hello @penitential,

As per UNB, did you post your statement of purpose on the portal during your application? I noticed it did not appear, maybe because not all courses require it.

penitential:
Abeg!!! I did my admission myself and I got admission into four different school- dalhouise university , UNB, Algonquin, Conestoga, na TRV be the real issue, admission is the easiest.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by positivec(f): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
I am new here, can someone please update me on what/ how to go about it.

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by classylassie: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=Nony1 post=50338953][/quote]
Applied july 21, Approval september 16
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by taiwo92(m): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
@Positivec what exactly do u want about canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
Was not a post-graduate admission.
BeingGabriel:
Hello @penitential,

As per UNB, did you post your statement of purpose on the portal during your application? I noticed it did not appear, maybe because not all courses require it.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by john4affiliate: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Oluwayeminikans:
Please, I am awaiting someone's advice oooo.

1/100
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Rfactor: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
classylassie:

Applied july 21, Approval september 16

pls is ur course of study project base or a thesis based course.....did u require a supervisor for ur apllication
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
michV:
please and please with due respect..watch your statement..i am the jobless one ni? Are you further to determine what should be posted here or not? Do you own the thread? If you see my post you can close your eyes and get lost..what an effrontery!!! I have no connection with you and you don't own my PC and pay my monthly subscription.why did you take my post personal from the rest that constituted similar posts??

LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
michV:

Ok. You have attacked more than three people in the last 24hrs on this thread, you need to stop this.

You wan make we dey fear you? Abeg, find something to do. Pm me if you need a temporal job. You can't just be policing the thread. Haba.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
Avalon316:

Ok. You have attacked more than three people in the last 24hrs on this thread, you need to stop this.

You wan make we dey fear you? Abeg, find something to do. Pm me if you need a temporal job. You can't just be policing the thread. Haba.
and you want to start ur own attacks abi?
Baba u better free him make him and others dey make this place lively... MichV carry go jare, i dey ur back gidigba!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.