Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (911312 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ziggy3579: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2016
Nope, ur name and ur student ID (number)[quote author=Chinuaj post=49006706][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by atrapon(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2016
tayonani:
you part $100 deposit n pay rest on arrival
thnk you tayo,applicable to graduate students?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iphi(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2016
God bless u guys. I'm a new person here. I asked one question but after reading alot I understood so many things. Waiting for trv. .. paper route... deferred my admission tho... hopefully it comes out positive. Thanks guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Chinuaj: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=hustla post=49005677]

Which months do their admissions fall into? [/quote

Sept, Jan and may

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2016
Churkie:

bro i observed same as you did.If people can't tell the truth surrounding their profiles.it could be preferable to better keep it to yourself than exposing your acts ignorantly.i hope the moniker below would come later to clear my doubts that it happened to be a mistake

ManTiger:
Pls i need your input.
My neighbor born Dec 12 1998 applied for trv, she was charged $150 only for study permit.
She wasn't charged for biometrics and no biomerics letter was sent to her.The elder Brother who happens to be my Brother is being crucified by the parent because they thought he did something different.
Pls is this a problem to be worried about?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2016
any university of saskatchewan applicant for winter term 2017 who has gotten admission here or otherwise waiting?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by paparazzi1987(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2016
Gabrielclint:
I have followed this thread for quite sometime now, and I hardly see pple talk abt University of windsor here.. Pls is anyone here in university of windsor Ontario
Yes I am here wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2016
Chinuaj:
Please those of you for Lambton College for fall how can one defer his admission?
Its simple just send d sku a mail as regards dat.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2016
Pay your school fees. Have your sponsor transfer money to your account. Please what did you provide in place of personal assets?

iamosamede55:

My sister is my sponsor. Though she is married but i included her marriage certificate to show proof of relationship, and her contract agreement showing her annual salary of £105k and substantial payslips. I will probably get my uncle to act as a co sponsor, hope it won't complicate my application? , though she does not have any dependant relative, and tell her to draft a sponsorship letter stating why she wants to sponsor me. My tuition is $24k plus cost of living , room and board makes about $37k. I will appreciate if you csn give me directions on requesting for cgms file.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ManTiger(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2016
Churkie:

I meant friend
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ManTiger(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2016
michV:

bro i observed same as you did.If people can't tell the truth surrounding their profiles.it could be preferable to better keep it to yourself than exposing your acts ignorantly.i hope the moniker below would come later to clear my doubts that it happened to be a mistake

It was truly a mistake, I meant the eldest brother of the applicant is my friend, i've referred him to the forum and that was why he prefer the DIY method. Thx.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ManTiger(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2016
Arcayo:

Is your neighbor from India? If yes no problem
Not India, Nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2016
ManTiger:

I meant friend
thanks to that effect but the post was glaring and doubtful initially
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by vinci500: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hello people,

What is the current average processing time for Canadian student visa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yemdogg: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
vinci500:
Hello people,

What is the current average processing time for Canadian student visa?

15 weeks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by tbaib(f): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Landing in Calgary Alberta? Female student and need a place to stay. Rent comes with utilities unlimited internet, heat, water ,electricity. fully furnished with a queen size bed. Cable tv. Close to large shopping mall, 5 minutes walk to grocery store , 5 minutes walk to train station and bus stop please contact me on glambyraerae@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iamosamede55: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
@ michV pls any update regarding the GCMS discussion with your friend?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iamosamede55: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mikymiko:
Pay your school fees. Have your sponsor transfer money to your account. Please what did you provide in place of personal assets?

I didn't include any personal assets of mine, i just used my job and common law partner as my home tie.
Thr admission condition is just to submit a proof of my b. degree , and i mailed the admission office. They replied dat i can submit it before the end of tge first semester, that they do not accept notarized or e copy. That they must view the original and a make a copy themselves.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by jayslim1992: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hello house please can someone use marriage certificate from the church to show relationship for visa application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by vinci500: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
yemdogg:

15 weeks
Wheeew....That's a long time to wait. Thanks for the response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by pweetiesuzie(f): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
yemdogg:

It's a private school...I think it's okay sha. It's a profit making establishment. So it's quite expensive. Their tuition for the two years MBA programme is over 35k cad.

Do you have work experience in the field of administration/management? If not....you will be admitted to their MBA Foundation program upon conclusion of the MBA Foundation program, you will be enrolled into their MBA program.
Good day Yemdogg, thanks for the response, i have about 5 years experience in Administration & management. I have emailed the school though and they insist that i go through the MBA foundation program before starting the MBA program because my undergraduate discipline was in Biochemistry with a low CGPA (3.12)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abdulkabirtobi(m): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hi everyone here,please, can I do my biometric before my admission is out?I'm currently awaiting admission and I'm like considering going for my biometric before the admission is out so as to fast-track the trv process.Gracia
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
iamosamede55:

I didn't include any personal assets of mine, i just used my job and common law partner as my home tie.
Thr admission condition is just to submit a proof of my b. degree , and i mailed the admission office. They replied dat i can submit it before the end of tge first semester, that they do not accept notarized or e copy. That they must view the original and a make a copy themselves.
Did u submit your personal statement of acct?? Did u include affidavit of sponsorship and did your sister sign her letter at the end?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by tayonani: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
atrapon:
thnk you tayo,applicable to graduate students?
mail mackinn@upei.ca, he will ans u by tuesday, ok?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by thesoj: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
It will probably affect her when she is applying for PGWP, but she might be lucky though very risky.
Taking a leave of absence to work doesn't sound like an excuse that would fly, it explicitly sounds like a way to misuse the student visa as a work visa. CIC explicitly states that the condition to work is when the student is fully enrolled or between semester breaks (e.g. summer break).
hustla:

Yes I have a friend in Canada that did just that. She left her MBA and is currently working so she can pay for another course, Nursing
She told me it won't affect her in any way as she notified the authorities it was hard for her to combine both

All the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
pweetiesuzie:
Good day all. I would like to make an enquiry. A colleague of mine got admitted into University Canada West for their MBA program for fall 2017. Considering that the school does not require gmat if one have 2 or more years of work experience in the field of Administration, i may be considering the school for my MBA program. Please i need to know if the school is okay, (though it is listed in the dli recommended by cic) as i may apply for admission next week.
Note: application form admission is free

Im also interested. Been running away frm GMAT schools
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by thesoj: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
Will respond. Please be patient.
TheOnlyGentleman:
thesoj .
Hello sir,I just sent you an e-mail please check .
God bless you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iamosamede55: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
emma4eva:
Did u submit your personal statement of acct?? Did u include affidavit of sponsorship and did your sister sign her letter at the end?
I didn't include my statement of account because i didn't want to complicate the application. I was of the opinion that the sponsor account would suffice. The letter of sponsorship was hand signed, but i didn't include affidavit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iamosamede55: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Guyz, pls i need help ordering the gcms note. Anyone with a friend in Canada or anyone currently in Canada following this thread. I will really appreciate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abdulkabirtobi(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
abdulkabirtobi:
Hi everyone here,please, can I do my biometric before my admission is out?I'm currently awaiting admission and I'm like considering going for my biometric before the admission is out so as to fast-track the trv process.Gracia
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yemdogg: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
pweetiesuzie:

Good day Yemdogg, thanks for the response, i have about 5 years experience in Administration & management. I have emailed the school though and they insist that i go through the MBA foundation program before starting the MBA program because my undergraduate discipline was in Biochemistry with a low CGPA (3.12)

That would consequently make the entire program 2 years and some months. You should check the financial aid/funding/awards section of their website. seems they have lots of scholarship programs for international students particularly for MBA students. I encourage you to apply there. It's a relatively young school.

Buh am curious, will the offer letter read "MBA FOUNDATION PROGRAM" or "MBA" so you won't have issues with CIC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iamosamede55: 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=abdulkabirtobi post=49017233][/quote]
I don't think it's possible to do that. Becos you will need that admission/ acceptance letter to include in your application, you wilk need to submit an application before you go for biometrics. ( Online route) for paper route, i don't knw if it's possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.