Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (909055 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2017
AAOL:

Hello. Please dont apply for Economics. It may be difficult applying getting admission and visa...PM me and let me tell you what to do.

Bro why not state d solution here incase of future occurrence people will b able to refer to to ur proferred solution.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Is2bEe(m): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2017
Osemigho:
Ladies and gentlemen I need help.

Should car and property documents be submitted as original and or certified copy? My Papa been say both o.

Price of certifying copies

Who has contact for police clearance certificate? Duration before getting it? Price?

Ijebu mode fully activated. Thanks.

Bro,

You don"t even need to certify it. Just photocopy of the original will suffice. VAC won't accept original from you, anyway
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by skylar2020(f): 8:40am On Feb 21, 2017
Ziggarrr:
I guess he applied for fall 2017, it shows that the graduate school of Regina is still processing applications for spring/summer 2017 intake so they are holding your Hubby's file for the next intake which should be September 2017....don't worry it will soon change to 'processing'

Alright
thnks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2017
Eraytee:

From my own point of view use ur sister as sponsor since the money is coming from her account. All u need is to provide sponsorship letter, affidavit of sponsor, property docs if she has one, SOA and any other documents that can support her sponsorship in terms of finances. If dere is CAC doc include all. Her birth certificate too showing her name b4 she got married would proof ur relationship with her.

As per ur payment, that fly wire I don't really know much about it, am conversant with Form-A. The gurus should profer any suggestions they have as regards that.

Hmmmmmm. Remember ooooo. The money was transferred to the future applicant sister and from there the sister want to transfer to the applicant. we need to be careful about this. because if you use your her as sponsor how well is her account in term of money inflow and outflow? do not just use her account becos she transferred money to you. Please check the past 6 month of her account statement and make sure it is good anof for applying and then ask your sister if she has all things like the documents listed above.
Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by honeyscottage(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=Austinpee4 post=53901942]Just a piece of advise for guys previously refused for insufficient fund to paid tuition and support yourself.

If you intend to pay your tuition(part or full), great idea.
If you intend to transfer the cash (naira) into your account, endeavour to use a CURRENT account in your name. Saw a GCMS note sometime ago and the VO major concern was that huge funds were transfered to PA's SAVINGS account and he/he was worried PA cannot remove the money at once to pay for tuition because of the limit of transactions placed on NAIRA savings account.

They obviously know all the banking regulations, be smart too.They know FORM A or any convertible currency transactions will be in a current account.

Anywhere, his visa was approved today. What did he do differently? Transferred equivalent of his tuition + $CAD 10,000 to his current account ONLY!
#If you really need to know the main reason for a visa refusal, get your GCMS file. It's an eye opener! [/

Please I want to transfer money to my friend account who work n a bank to help me do FORM A, with what you said now would that have a negative impact on my application. Kindly advise me ooooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 9:18am On Feb 21, 2017
wealth360:

Hmmmmmm. Remember ooooo. The money was transferred to the future applicant sister and from there the sister want to transfer to the applicant. we need to be careful about this. because if you use your her as sponsor how well is her account in term of money inflow and outflow? do not just use her account becos she transferred money to you. Please check the past 6 month of her account statement and make sure it is good anof for applying and then ask your sister if she has all things like the documents listed above.
Goodluck

well said, the bold will not count if the inflow and outflow of his sister's account is good enough to stand as a sponsors acc. thanks bro for viewing from that angle, i hope the moniker reads this to make good decision as to what to do.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Is2bEe(m): 9:19am On Feb 21, 2017
wealth360:

Goodluck
This is a very good point. However, if the account of the sister is not strong enough in terms of balance or in-flow/out-flow, I believe the brother-in-law could still act as sponsor. All he has to do is provide evidence that he actually transferred the money to his wife's account first for her to later transfer it to the applicant. The sponsor's account and the applicant's account should show these transactions, I believe

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by honeyscottage(m): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2017
Austinpee4:
Just a piece of advise for guys previously refused for insufficient fund to paid tuition and support yourself.

If you intend to transfer the cash (naira) into your account, endeavour to use a CURRENT account in your name. Saw a GCMS note sometime ago and the VO major concern was that huge funds were transfered to PA's SAVINGS account and he/he was worried PA cannot remove the money at once to pay for tuition because of the limit of transactions placed on NAIRA savings account.

They obviously know all the banking regulations, be smart too.They know FORM A or any convertible currency transactions will be in a current account.

Anywhere, his visa was approved today. What did he do differently? Transferred equivalent of his tuition + $CAD 10,000 to his current account ONLY!

#If you really need to know the main reason for a visa refusal, get your GCMS file. It's an eye opener!

Please I want to transfer money to my friend who works in bank to help me process FORM A through his account for the payment of school fees hope it won't have a negative effect on my application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by osento(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2017
Good day gurus in the house....is there any PR in d house that can help me with my GCMS file i will pay for it in naira equivalent.... Please is urgent....thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2017
honeyscottage:

Please I want to transfer money to my friend who works in bank to help me process FORM A through his account for the payment of school fees hope it won't have a negative effect on my application.

If the guy can do it.....No qualms nah. as long as the fees is paid on your behalf...I mean in your NAME. go ahead joor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by osento(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2017
osento:
Good day gurus in the house....is there any PR in d house that can help me with my GCMS file i will pay for it in naira equivalent.... Please is urgent....thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Call out some monikers that has gotten their TRV for last fall to help you. check through the thread for some of them. go from page 1.[quote author=osento post=53913735][/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2017
hey everyone.

i applied to 3 schools for fall 2017 resumption - 1 college and 2 universities.

I just got my acceptance letter from the College- program is Prof. Financial services. (it was sent since December but i never got it. after several follow ups, i finally got it today from the school's west African representative.)

My undergraduate degree was in Banking and Finance. 3 yrs Banking experience also.

Is it advisable i start my TRV application with this, or i just wait for the universities(MBA)?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2017
Eraytee:

well said, the bolded bold* will not count if the inflow and outflow of his sister's account is good enough to stand as a sponsors acc. thanks bro for viewing from that angle, i hope the moniker reads this to make good decision as to what to do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2017
honeyscottage:

No it won't. As long as you show evidence of the fees payment(reciepts),how you paid it won't matter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by AAOL: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2017
flyboi1:
hey everyone.

I just got my acceptance letter from the College- program is Prof. Financial services. (it was sent since December but i never got it. after several follow ups, i finally got it today from the school's west African representative.)

My undergraduate degree was in Banking and Finance. 3 yrs Banking experience also.

Is it advisable i start my TRV application with this, or i just wait for the universities(MBA)?

Please wait for your MBA application and apply with your mba. You will increase you. VISA Chances with an MBA
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2017
flyboi1:
hey everyone.

i will advice u to wait for that MBA, u have better chance applying with that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2017
flyboi1:
hey everyone.

If you can wait for the rest to come ...No problem. but for the one you have now , I think there is consistency in your UG, work experience and your PGC program. time still dey for fall term so give the rest some time because i believe MBA small sha.
Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ziggarrr: 11:14am On Feb 21, 2017
Osemigho:

Small unregistered car hire business. Any need to certify the copy?
Thanks.
Just get an affidavit of ownership from a high court together with photocopies of the car documents. If you have any evidence of transaction like receipt, it will also be helpful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2017
Good Day,

I was advised by my friend to join the blog and read up on my study permit requirement but i'm a bit lost as to where to start from to get the requisite information i need at the moment. The thread is quite long. embarassed

Just a background story: I am a law graduate and I've been called to bar for about three years.I'm currently working and I have about 18 months post nysc work experience. I'm interested in traveling to Canada for a new career path in business. However, due to the high tuition rate for MBA i opted for a diploma in Business administration. I have an online business which i have managed personally for about 2 years and has yielded lot of returns and i would like to gain more knowledge and better business skills hence my interest in Business. I applied to Lakeland college and Assiniboine community college. I have gotten a letter from both colleges. I intend to start my visa application by March but I don't want to make any mistake. Hence my long talk smiley

Now these are my questions:
1. Due to limited funds as requested by CIC, I intend to use my employer as sponsor (which my boss has agreed to) but i'm a bit skeptical about it because i think it will be frowned out. ( A law firm sponsoring an employee for a business diploma for 2 years) doesn't look feasible to me. what do u guys think?
2.Can i please get a link to checklist of the required documents for the visa application.
3. A letter of explanation format, please do you have any?
4. Do you think it is wise to include the fact that i have an online business in my letter?
5. Do you think i should state the high tuition rate for mba has the reason for my diploma choice?
6. As regards financial support, should i use my employer or look for funds n transfer same to my mum's account and use hers instead?
7. Is the funds indicated meant to be fixed or recurring?( should there be a fixed amount or they just need to see constant flow of cash?
8. Should i go ahead and apply for my study permit with the letter of acceptance?

Thank you for taking time to read my message; i know it is quite lengthy smiley
God Bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Newman1010: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2017
Is2bEe:
This is a very good point. However, if the account of the sister is not strong enough in terms of balance or in-flow/out-flow, I believe the brother-in-law could still act as sponsor. All he has to do is provide evidence that he actually transferred the money to his wife's account first for her to later transfer it to the applicant. The sponsor's account and the applicant's account should show these transactions, I believe

Thanks all. I just confirmed from flywire that payment can be made using Form M. So he will be making school fees payment for first year after which he will still have close to 6million in his account.

Do I still need to provide sponsors account statement?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2017
nairalandnewbie:
Good Day,

I was advised by my friend to join the blog and read up on my study permit requirement but i'm a bit lost as to where to start from to get the requisite information i need at the moment. The thread is quite long. embarassed

Just a background story: I am a law graduate and I've been called to bar for about three years.I'm currently working and I have about 18 months post nysc work experience. I'm interested in traveling to Canada for a new career path in business. However, due to the high tuition rate for MBA i opted for a diploma in Business administration. I have an online business which i have managed personally for about 2 years and has yielded lot of returns and i would like to gain more knowledge and better business skills hence my interest in Business. I applied to Lakeland college and Assiniboine community college. I have gotten a letter from both colleges. I intend to start my visa application by March but I don't want to make any mistake. Hence my long talk smiley

1. [b]Due to limited funds as requested by CIC, I intend to use my employer as sponsor (which my boss has agreed to) but i'm a bit skeptical about it because i think it will be frowned out. ( A law firm sponsoring an employee for a business diploma for 2 years) doesn't look feasible to me. what do u guys think?
[/b]2.Can i please get a link to checklist of the required documents for the visa application.
4. Do you think it is wise to include the fact that i have an online business in my letter?
5. Do you think i should state the high tuition rate for mba has the reason for my diploma choice?
6. As regards financial support, should i use my employer or look for funds n transfer same to my mum's account and use hers instead?
7. Is the funds indicated meant to be fixed or recurring?( should there be a fixed amount or they just need to see constant flow of cash?
8. Should i go ahead and apply for my study permit with the letter of acceptance?

God Bless.

Mehn....I have a lot to say about your post but i will leave it for the gurus in hus. Please @MichV, yemdogg, Folaroyal, Nony1 and other bros in the hus.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Newman1010: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2017
Thanks Eratee.

I just confirmed from flywire that payment can be made using Form M. So he will be making school fees payment for first year after which he will still have close to 6million in his account.

Eraytee:

From my own point of view use ur sister as sponsor since the money is coming from her account. All u need is to provide sponsorship letter, affidavit of sponsor, property docs if she has one, SOA and any other documents that can support her sponsorship in terms of finances. If dere is CAC doc include all. Her birth certificate too showing her name b4 she got married would proof ur relationship with her.

As per ur payment, that fly wire I don't really know much about it, am conversant with Form-A. The gurus should profer any suggestions they have as regards that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Newman1010:
Thanks Eratee.

I just confirmed from flywire that payment can be made using Form M. So he will be making school fees payment for first year after which he will still have close to 6million in his account.

yes to the bold, and pls wch one is FORM-M?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2017
nairalandnewbie:
Good Day,

1. Due to limited funds as requested by CIC, I intend to use my employer as sponsor (which my boss has agreed to) but i'm a bit skeptical about it because i think it will be frowned out. ( A law firm sponsoring an employee for a business diploma for 2 years) doesn't look feasible to me. what do u guys think?
2.Can i please get a link to checklist of the required documents for the visa application.

God Bless.

deepest sigh, you need the *TRV doctor* @michV am still an UG in TRV surgery so make doctor first answer, like the moniker above said, same goes to me, i have a lot to say by just to reduce confusion, let the experienced one first tackle this.. be patient grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Newman1010: 11:54am On Feb 21, 2017
Sorry, I meant Form A.

Form M is for importation.

Thanks bro/ sis

Eraytee:

yes to the bold, and pls wch one is FORM-M?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by LMay(f): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Austinpee4:
Just a piece of advise for guys previously refused for insufficient fund to paid tuition and support yourself.

#If you really need to know the main reason for a visa refusal, get your GCMS file. It's an eye opener!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
AAOL:

[quote author=Eraytee post=53915538]

[quote author=wealth360 post=53915567]

If you can wait for the rest to come ...No problem. but for the one you have now , I think there is consistency in your UG, work experience and your PGC program. time still dey for fall term so give the rest some time because i believe MBA small sha.
Goodluck

thank guys.

Just worried about POF. I don't want insufficient Funds to be a reason.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
PLEASE HOUSE DONT CHASTIZE ME, I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERING, AND IF AT LEAST FIVE PEOPLE CAN GIVE ME AN ADVICE, GOD WOULD RICHLY REWARD YOU.
I AM CURRENTLY WORKING AND I AM 27 BY JUNE YEARS OLD.
I WANT TO PROCEED FOR MY MASTERS BY HIS GRACE NEXT YEAR SEPTEMBER. HOWEVER, BY THEN I WOULD BE 28.

1. WOULD I BE GIVEN VISA FOR SUCH IN CANADA AT THAT AGE?

2. DOES ANY ONE KNOW ANY POSSIBLE SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE IN CANADA FOR INTER. STUDENTS LIKE ME, HAVE A 1ST CLASS ALREADY?

3. OR AFFORDABLE SCHOOLS I CAN APPLY TO, AS I WANT TO FUND MY SELF, IF NO SCHOLARSHIP?

ANY OTHER INFO YOU CAN PROVIDE IS WELCOME.

YOUR REPLY WOULD BE GRATELY VALUED.

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.