Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (911161 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
nairalandnewbie:
Good Day,

I was advised by my friend to join the blog and read up on my study permit requirement but i'm a bit lost as to where to start from to get the requisite information i need at the moment. The thread is quite long. embarassed

Just a background story: I am a law graduate and I've been called to bar for about three years.I'm currently working and I have about 18 months post nysc work experience. I'm interested in traveling to Canada for a new career path in business. However, due to the high tuition rate for MBA i opted for a diploma in Business administration. I have an online business which i have managed personally for about 2 years and has yielded lot of returns and i would like to gain more knowledge and better business skills hence my interest in Business. I applied to Lakeland college and Assiniboine community college. I have gotten a letter from both colleges. I intend to start my visa application by March but I don't want to make any mistake. Hence my long talk smiley

Now these are my questions:
1. Due to limited funds as requested by CIC, I intend to use my employer as sponsor (which my boss has agreed to) but i'm a bit skeptical about it because i think it will be frowned out. ( A law firm sponsoring an employee for a business diploma for 2 years) doesn't look feasible to me. what do u guys think?
2.Can i please get a link to checklist of the required documents for the visa application.
3. A letter of explanation format, please do you have any?
4. Do you think it is wise to include the fact that i have an online business in my letter?
5. Do you think i should state the high tuition rate for mba has the reason for my diploma choice?
6. As regards financial support, should i use my employer or look for funds n transfer same to my mum's account and use hers instead?
7. Is the funds indicated meant to be fixed or recurring?( should there be a fixed amount or they just need to see constant flow of cash?
8. Should i go ahead and apply for my study permit with the letter of acceptance?

Thank you for taking time to read my message; i know it is quite lengthy smiley
God Bless.

1. I believe we have courses like Business Law? why dont you choose that?
2. your UG course which is Law is not related to business administration at all. the VO will fault that. Purpose of visit
3. your online business is just 2year old. Is it registered and well known to proof self.
4. Your sponsor is a third party and it will be very hard except there are proof. Again your employer has his own family, he will pay the other employee and what have you done to the company that would warrant the guy to sponsor you?
To me maybe if you can explain in details why you are opting for business admin instead of Business Law in your SOP will be okay. But Your sponsor as your employer will be hard ooooooo.

other gurus please make una talk put

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
PLEASE HOUSE DONT CHASTIZE ME, I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERING, AND IF AT LEAST FIVE PEOPLE CAN GIVE ME AN ADVICE, GOD WOULD RICHLY REWARD YOU.
I AM CURRENTLY WORKING AND I AM 27 BY JUNE YEARS OLD.
I WANT TO PROCEED FOR MY MASTERS BY HIS GRACE NEXT YEAR SEPTEMBER. HOWEVER, BY THEN I WOULD BE 28.

1. WOULD I BE GIVEN VISA FOR SUCH IN CANADA AT THAT AGE?

2. DOES ANY ONE KNOW ANY POSSIBLE SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE IN CANADA FOR INTER. STUDENTS LIKE ME, HAVE A 1ST CLASS ALREADY?

3. OR AFFORDABLE SCHOOLS I CAN APPLY TO, AS I WANT TO FUND MY SELF, IF NO SCHOLARSHIP?

ANY OTHER INFO YOU CAN PROVIDE IS WELCOME.

YOUR REPLY WOULD BE GRATELY VALUED.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=nairalandnewbie post=53915855]Good Day,

I was advised by my friend to join the blog and read up on my study permit requirement but i'm a bit lost as to where to start from to get the requisite information i need at the moment. The thread is quite long. embarassed

Just a background story: I am a law graduate and I've been called to bar for about three years.I'm currently working and I have about 18 months post nysc work experience. I'm interested in traveling to Canada for a new career path in business. However, due to the high tuition rate for MBA i opted for a diploma in Business administration. I have an online business which i have managed personally for about 2 years and has yielded lot of returns and i would like to gain more knowledge and better business skills hence my interest in Business. I applied to Lakeland college and Assiniboine community college. I have gotten a letter from both colleges. I intend to start my visa application by March but I don't want to make any mistake. Hence my long talk smiley

Due to limited funds as requested by CIC, I intend to use my employer as sponsor (which my boss has agreed to) but i'm a bit skeptical about it because i think it will be frowned out. ( A law firm sponsoring an employee for a business diploma for 2 years) doesn't look feasible to me. what do u guys think?
you just answered the question yourself at the bolded.
Do you think i should state the high tuition rate for mba has the reason for my diploma choice?
that is not a good reason for choosing Diploma course over MBA.

As regards financial support, should i use my employer or look for funds n transfer same to my mum's account and use hers instead?
Do exactly as you have stated. but also maintain a minimum balance of not less than 1.5m in your own S.O.A while you use your mum to support yours.
Is the funds indicated meant to be fixed or recurring?( should there be a fixed amount or they just need to see constant flow of cash?
A very good cash-flow is very vital and essential to avoid cash-lodgment story. and also a closing balance of reasonable amount should be presented. Between 9million and above without payment of tuition should fly.
The main red-flag here is your UG course of study that is not inline with your proposed diploma course. Aside the fact that it is not an academic progression, it is also not correlating. i fear to tell you that your proposed program won't fly.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
tzipporah:
PLEASE HOUSE DONT CHASTIZE ME, I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERING, AND IF AT LEAST FIVE PEOPLE CAN GIVE ME AN ADVICE, GOD WOULD RICHLY REWARD YOU.
I WANT TO PROCEED FOR MY MASTERS BY HIS GRACE NEXT YEAR SEPTEMBER. HOWEVER, BY THEN I WOULD BE 28.

2. DOES ANY ONE KNOW ANY POSSIBLE SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE IN CANADA FOR INTER. STUDENTS LIKE ME, HAVE A 1ST CLASS ALREADY?

3. OR AFFORDABLE SCHOOLS I CAN APPLY TO, AS I WANT TO FUND MY SELF, IF NO SCHOLARSHIP?

If only you can state your intending course of study, it will be helpful to guide as to what to do. As regard age, that is not a problem on your side provided there is no any academic gap of idleness.
As regard scholarship, you have a very good chance of getting if not full, at least half(depending on your course and area of specialization. Also you must be going for research base masters to be entitle to study grant)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
tzipporah:

to the following questions to my own knowledge sha.
1. your Age is cool.....30years and above are okay for Masters and PHd
2. Sure Scholarship jaburata for Universities in canada. Just choose your course of study and liaise with your Dept Graduate Coordinator or the School you choose might just give you scholarship automatically.
3. Check MUN, UniV, Usask..... and hope by nextyear you will have had $30000Cad in your Account as Self sponsor.
Matt 7:7>>>>Guys will answer you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Arcayo: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
ARCHITECTs:
TO GOD BE THE GLORY.....PGC TRV Approved
I have come to say a big THANK YOU to everybody on this thread especially FolaRoyal, MichV, Osemigho, Penitential, ArcAyo, Mikymiko, Thesoj and everyone that drop one form of information or the other.
I am a silent follower of this thread, I have never asked any question because I believe someone has already asked such question, all I just did was that I read this thread from Part 5 and I made "Google"" my best friend. My day is never complete without NairaLand even after submission.

Applied via Paper route
Programme - PGC Construction Project Management / Fanshawe College, London, ON
Session - Fall 2017
UG - Architecture

Submitted on - Dec 22, 2016 (Linked online on same day)
Medical passed - Jan 16, 2017 (Upfront E-medical)
Approval mail - Feb 17, 2017
Duration - Less than 2 months (56 days)
SOP - Took me a month to write a well convincing SOP (Proofread by FolaRoyal)
Yet to pick up my passport ( I submitted my passport with the application)
Will post my docs when I pick up my PP.

Dedicating my TRV to God, MikyMiko, Osemigho, Penitential for their immense contribution and every TRV hopeful
congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=nairalandnewbie post=53915855]Good Day,

1. Due to limited funds as requested by CIC, I intend to use my employer as sponsor (which my boss has agreed to) but i'm a bit skeptical about it because i think it will be frowned out. ( A law firm sponsoring an employee for a business diploma for 2 years) doesn't look feasible to me. what do u guys think?
2.Can i please get a link to checklist of the required documents for the visa application.
4. Do you think it is wise to include the fact that i have an online business in my letter?
5. Do you think i should state the high tuition rate for mba has the reason for my diploma choice?
6. As regards financial support, should i use my employer or look for funds n transfer same to my mum's account and use hers instead?
7. Is the funds indicated meant to be fixed or recurring?( should there be a fixed amount or they just need to see constant flow of cash?
8. Should i go ahead and apply for my study permit with the letter of acceptance?

God Bless.[/quote

To ur questions bro
1. jst like u ve cleared it out urself it is not wise to do dat, no mata d LOE.

2. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/forms_study-formulaires_etude.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

) Instruction guide
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp

Checklists
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/assets/pdfs/visas/53_1_eng.pdf

Application Form
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1294E.PDF

3. Your  letter  of  explanation  should  include  information  such  as: • 

Intro on your biography and cert achieved past and present .

Why you want to study in Canada.

Why you which to study in that school.

How your proposed studies in  Canada  fit  with  your  future  career. 

How you will pay for your studies  and  living  expenses  while  in  Canada; • 

What ties you have to your home country;  and •
That you will  return  to  your  home  country  following  the  period  authorized  for  your  stay  in  Canada. You  may also  wish  to  explain  in  your  letter  any  unusual  or  unique  personal  circumstances  related and your intend after studies.

4.Yes since you are pickin business you most show or prove somtin inline with.

5. mayb but just can't really say, but you most indicate a reason.

6. transferring moni 2 ur sponsors acct just like that isn't a wise idea it will lead to insufficient funds in d site of d VO, I will advice to b transfer to your own account and attach wit LOE from ur sponsor.

7.Recurring; inflow,balance and out flows matas.

8.when you say letter of acceptance you mean d one dat was send thru email if sure, print coloured.

Success Bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=nelly28 post=53918253][/quote]

Thank you for your help and time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
nairalandnewbie:
Good Day,

I like that your profession allows you to answer a question even while it's still in thought..!!
No ma, this is an extreme contradiction ... as much as i am still in contest with your choice of program! My advise: You should pls get a program well in line with your UG(law) and work experience on record.

Pls Google 'cic study permit checklist' ..although the list in not exhaustive... We will endeavor to provide additional list related to your case when you get to that stage

3. A letter of explanation format, please do you have any? I am in doubt that you will get a sample letter from anyone here as 1. No two cases are the same 2. We tend to protect member's documents from plagiarism 3. We encourage you to DIY... Do it Yourself!... Although we'll provide back-back guidance with proofreading inclusive support!

4. Do you think it is wise to include the fact that i have an online business in my letter? If it relates to your application yes you should... Otherwise it may only appear on your CV.. Which forms part of your checklist under Academics/Employment. I just feel you should strictly align your proposed plan/program with the law career path!

Haba... You want to give a VO a smooth reason for refusal??... Pls note that all through the build up of your/any visa application... The VO majorly wants to be assured that... 1. You can support your financial needs without recourse to public funds 2. That you have enough ties to make you want to return to your home country 3. And that you will not be a threat to the host country. You need to put yourself in a bright side with convincing supporting documents.

Pls get a family member with your same name to sponsor your application.... Remember, no lumping of funds and never use an account that the transaction history (in & out flow... Including salaries) cannot sustain particular deposits..

Both.... A good functional... Pressure free account and/or fixed funds with a history... In & out activities must convince VO that your expenses will be covered. Remember also that pension funds, liquid assets also support your funding abilities

I am in doubt..... but you may want to take a risk.... If it is worth it!!.. If i were you, i will fall in tandem with my law career and bother about your question no.8 (if i must do business related program) after i secure a study permit.

God Bless.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=Folaroyal post=53918613][/quote]

Lol! Thank you for your reply.
As regards 1, i guessed as much. I just needed confirmation as to my line of thought.
2. I keep getting contradictory checklists hence my confusion. But thank you.
3. How can i get my letter of explanation proofread? That is what i'm actually particular about.
4.Not quite clear on this. Are you implying I align the business program to my law career path?
5. LOL! Na simple question i ask na. No vex

Thank you for all your help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=penitential post=53917701][/quote]
Thank you for your reply Sir.
As regards it not being a progression course, the college actually states it as such.
Do you think it is immaterial still?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=nelly28 post=53918253][/quote]

Thank you for the checklist it helps alot.
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
wealth360:

1. I believe we have courses like Business Law? why dont you choose that?
Well Business law for one focuses on the law aspect not the practical aspect of business, managerial and entrepreneurial aspect I'm considering. 2, it is really expensive and few schools in canada offer the course i think just 2 from my research.
2. your UG course which is Law is not related to business administration at all. the VO will fault that. Purpose of visit

3. your online business is just 2year old. Is it registered and well known to proof self.
No it isn't. Guess i have to remove it
4. Your sponsor is a third party and it will be very hard except there are proof. Again your employer has his own family, he will pay the other employee and what have you done to the company that would warrant the guy to sponsor you?
i don cancel am myself abeg

To me maybe if you can explain in details why you are opting for business admin instead of Business Law in your SOP will be okay. But Your sponsor as your employer will be hard ooooooo.

other gurus please make una talk put
Thanks G
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Masters in International Law and Security or Masters in Rural Development or International Relations and Politics.
penitential:

If only you can state your intending course of study, it will be helpful to guide as to what to do. As regard age, that is not a problem on your side provided there is no any academic gap of idleness.
As regard scholarship, you have a very good chance of getting if not full, at least half(depending on your course and area of specialization. Also you must be going for research base masters to be entitle to study grant)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Benita23: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Good Afternoon everyone, I am very glad I came about this forum.I have gotten tremendous helps already from wealth360.
I have tried applying to two schools in Canada already one by an agent and the other was by my self but I wasn't granted admission (Uni of Windsor and Alberta) and I am very determined to get in this time around. I studied industrial chemistry with a 3.98 cgpa and I plan to go for Msc Chemical engineering at the University of Saks winter 2018. I need someone to kindly assist me to review my SOP. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
BIKO, 30,000 OR 3,000 CANADIAN DOLLARS WHICH ONE PLEASE.
ALSO, ARE U AWARE OF ANY SCHOLARSHIPS IN CANADA FOR MASTERS IN INTERNATIONAL LAW AND SECURITY OR RURAL DEVELOPMENT OR IN POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTER. RELATIONS.
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR INITIAL RESPONSE.
wealth360:

to the following questions to my own knowledge sha.
1. your Age is cool.....30years and above are okay for Masters and PHd
2. Sure Scholarship jaburata for Universities in canada. Just choose your course of study and liaise with your Dept Graduate Coordinator or the School you choose might just give you scholarship automatically.
3. Check MUN, UniV, Usask..... and hope by nextyear you will have had $30000Cad in your Account as Self sponsor.
Matt 7:7>>>>Guys will answer you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by justwise(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
michV:
go to my profile in one of my previous posts,pick my email address and mail me so that i can give you a secretive logic which i can't be allowed to point publicly

Don't just start this else we are going have problem here

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
it is.
nairalandnewbie:

Thank you for your reply Sir.
As regards it not being a progression course, the college actually states it as such.
Do you think it is immaterial still?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by burrytee(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Austinpee4:

Don't dash them your naira again with this program! If you keep trying with it, you will pay the other half of your tuition as processing fees to CIC accra office.

Endeavour to get a master admission in the field you've had more activities in.
U got option on the school based on my profile so far.Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=flyboi1 post=53917320][/quote]

Its not a good idea using a company as sponsor, pls fix dat one.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by justwise(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
nairalandnewbie:
Good Day,

[b]1. Due to limited funds as requested by CIC, I intend to use my employer as sponsor (which my boss has agreed to) but i'm a bit skeptical about it because i think it will be frowned out. ( A law firm sponsoring an employee for a business diploma for 2 years) doesn't look feasible to me. what do u guys think?
8. Should i go ahead and apply for my study permit with the letter of acceptance?[/b]

God Bless.

1. Not a good idea because it's not feasible

4. Nothing wrong with this as it shows source of income.

5. Not a good idea

6. Use a finance with a traceable source.

7. It doesn't matter

8. It should be part of the package
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by burrytee(m): 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Eraytee:

na wa na real wa!!!! to me you showed enough commitment to being a genuine student. what i noticed about these VOs on pgd/pgc applicants is that, once either of your prev edu or present work experience is not inline, purpose of visit bcoms auto for them to thick, #deepestsigh. the bolded above is the only thing i see that doesnt connect well with ur prev education. the funny thing now is that if u choose mech engr pgd, they might fault it too cox its not inline with ur work experience.
any headway bro...#advise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by chibuike123(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
pls house i want to know if carleton university requires the use of supervisors for their masters of engineering program in mechanical engineering. ive been searching all day and ive come up empty. i just wanna know if the admission process would require me to contact supervisors. Thanks all

Cc:osemigho, yemdogg and all gurus
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
chibuike123:
pls house i want to know if carleton university requires the use of supervisors for their masters of engineering program in mechanical engineering. ive been searching all day and ive come up empty. i just wanna know if the admission process would require me to contact supervisors. Thanks all

Cc:osemigho, yemdogg and all gurus

Please check program website
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
justwise:

1. Not a good idea because it's not feasible

4. Nothing wrong with this as it shows source of income.

5. Not a good idea

6. Use a finance with a traceable source.

7. It doesn't matter
@the bolded. Justwise, i will like you to be more explicit about the bolded.
Because some applications with huge closing balance without good flow of financial transactions on the S.O.A has been denied (lump sum) esp if the S.O.A belongs to the sponsor(which s/he is supposed to be a working class). It can be possible in a situation whereby such happens to the PA account with a L.O.E to explain it as commitment to the PA from the sponsor.
Please clarify may be i may be wrong.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
elampiro:

Thank you. It doesn't have to be masters in Accounting. I will take Economics or related field. I have 2.1 from my B. SC. I did microecomics and macroeconomics in 200L with very good grades in them. So if there is a school to suggest for me, I will appreciate.

However I will still go ahead to google as you suggested.

Bro/sis, you have good intentions for wanting to change course but it is not as easy as you think visa-wise. Maintain you UG course and save yourself some stress. Use Google to get them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by honeyscottage(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
wealth360:

If the guy can do it.....No qualms nah. as long as the fees is paid on your behalf...I mean in your NAME. go ahead joor
Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
burrytee:

any headway bro...#advise

My advice is pick a course in accordance with ur UG, this will now follow by a well constructed and convincing SOP, that wud explain all ur goals and future prospects.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by chibuike123(m): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Osemigho:

Please check program website

plsease i did already although i havent seen anything pertaining to supervisors there, but i want to be sure to about it before i commit to it. any help from you would be nice. Also can you help proof read my SOP?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by SURGEE(m): 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
I think for those applying for study permit and thinking of writing SOPs, you can learn from this template i guess. The applicant really analysed his application to the VO.

http://www.duhochoancau.edu.vn/en/find-country/study-in-canada/consultancy/item/640-sample-cover-letter-applying-for-study-permit-in-canada

However, be careful to also note the number of views the webpage has received.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by o2(f): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hello guys,

Its been such a while because i was devastated by my refusal last year. I was gunning for an MBA this time around but i have not been able to clinch an admission (in an affordable school) because of my scores 3.2/5. Thompson rivers university refused my admission but advised i could go for a Post bachellorete (french word) degree in BUsiness Admin and that if i have a B i could advance to do thei MBA, It will act like a foundation course. So my question is can I state in my SOP that MBA was my goal and the PGD is a means to an end. Does this make sense

Background info; early thirties
Job experience: 8 years
Financial Sponsor: Mum
Family: Hubby and two kids (will most likely apply alone and later apply for them to join me so they would be home tie)
presently working
Total Savings: 2mmm (apart from money Mumsie go show)

So what are my odds.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Abiodunne: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hello,

Got a mail from cic telling me to provide a new acceptance letter or proof that i can begin classes with my current letter of acceptance. Now i mailed the school and i was told i do not have a current letter of acceptance because the one i have now is for winter 2017 which i guess has expired by now as i could not resume Jan 9th 2017. the thing is i already deferred once(from fall 2016 to winter 2017) as this is my second visa application. i cant defer again as i am only allowed to defer once....by the way the next available date for my program is fall 2017. please i would like to know what to do in this case.. if i should re apply and pay another application fee so as to get a new letter of acceptance...cos i have to reply cic before 24th of march. I have been trying to talk to sum1 at the international admissions office but nobody seems to be on seat. i did my medical yesterday @Qlife family clinic Victoria Island
note: i have already paid my fees in full

school:Conestoga college
Program: computer application security PGC

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.