Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,861 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (909645 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sorry to derail the thread. Please any international student in Canada on the forum should Kindly help sign this petition and forward to other people in Canada to sign. It is to enable CIC give priority to international students when applying for PR.

McMaster GSA and CUPE3906 have initiated a Petition to the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to give priority to International Graduate Students in the application process for Permanent Residency. The petition is now open for signature from everyone (Citizens, Permanent and Temporary Residents of Canada).

Please support by signing this petition at: https://petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-572

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
kayeyes:
Please how do you all make school fees payment?
Went to diamond bank for form A and they told me USD is scarce in 9ja so form A won't go through.
1st bank is giving no guaranty.
Abeg how una dey pay?

Well I paid with fidelity bank before they float the dollar. And I have a friend at the headquarters, he works at the form A department.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ladykilllar: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
Guys i intend to run a PGD in canada but i graduated with a 3rd class in microbiology, i observed that few schools can accept me which are Conestoga and Niagara college, pls how feasible can i get admission into any of these schools and what suitable program can I run that will fetch me decent pay in canada

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by TemitopeJ16: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
burrytee:

U go fear fear. Still waiting to gather the strength after june delay though i v d document intact now.
I just pray january speak good news. Cheers

The most annoying thing is that we dont know what the VOs are looking out for in PGC (D) applications that is making them to refuse many.

#There is no perfect application#

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
To all those that cried/wept after their refusals,cry no more.
To those that have 2.2 class of 3.0 and above and you meant really studying, Ireland,Germany and Australia can comfortably give you masters admission in some of their institutions.
To all,canada is said to be land of opportunities but your fortune can locate you no matter what country you are even in our ailing country,Nigeria.but i know that my own fortune dey abroad,just that i am fighting Satan to break through.

Finally if you are saying it must be this particular country,your fortune fit dey another country oo,no be all wey go that particular country dey make am,some are still staying there illegally cos of shame to come back with nothing..people in small infamous countries like Luxembourg,cyprus, are making money there too .

Do not narrow ur search to a particular point! Forget about language barriers,people dey learn hausa,yoruba and igbo and speak them well as if it were their languages.

1hustle...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by davecool: 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
davecool:
pls house, can anyone use approved TRV for September 2016 to resume in January because many are waiting and have deferred their ADM till January 2017 waitinf for their visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sholay2011(m): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
michV:
To those that have 2.2 class of 3.0 and above and you meant really studying, Ireland,Germany and Australia can comfortably give you masters admission in some of their institutions.
To all,canada is said to be land of opportunities but your fortune can locate you no matter what country you are even in our ailing country,Nigeria. but i know that my own fortune dey abroad,just that i am fighting Satan to break through.

Finally if you are saying it must be this particular country,your fortune fit dey another country oo,no be all wey go that particular country dey make am,some are still staying there illegally cos of shame to come back with nothing..people in small infamous countries like Luxembourg,cyprus, are making money there too .

Do not narrow ur search to a particular point! Forget about language barriers,people dey learn hausa,yoruba and igbo and speak them well as if it were their languages.

1hustle...
grin grin grin grin cheesy

True talk though @ post.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by hayqinsbFX: 1:43am On Sep 23, 2016
london ooo...
thanks bro
realone01:
baba welcome o, na which city you dey?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sholay2011(m): 1:50am On Sep 23, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
london ooo...
thanks bro
This man...didn't fully follow your story till the end of the tunnel but CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by thesoj: 1:51am On Sep 23, 2016
Agreed.
michV:
To all,canada is said to be land of opportunities but your fortune can locate you no matter what country you are even in our ailing country,Nigeria.but i know that my own fortune dey abroad,just that i am fighting Satan to break through.

1hustle...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by thesoj: 2:18am On Sep 23, 2016
Wait... I haven't officially congratulated you on here sef.
Congratulations bruv! All our nights on Skype worked out in the end.
And thank you for responding to my first question on this thread a year ago!
This is the start of a new future, and I'm certain that you have the tools to fly high!!
hayqinsbFX:
london ooo...
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by hayqinsbFX: 2:21am On Sep 23, 2016
Thanks genius....
all the nights are well worth it....
Canada sweet o my people...
I no pray make my enemy go through half of wetin i go tru.......bosypompin and thesoj and some guys will understand better...

Guys just keep pushing on.....you never can say how close you are to finding gold....

thesoj:
Wait... I haven't officially congratulated you on here sef.
Congratulations bruv! All our nights on Skype worked out in the end.
And thank you for responding to my first question on this thread a year ago!
This is the start of a new future, and I'm certain that you have the tools to fly high!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bjmme: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2016
first get your admission first,then your trv,after that you can talk about job
ladykilllar:
Guys i intend to run a PGD in canada but i graduated with a 3rd class in microbiology, i observed that few schools can accept me which are Conestoga and Niagara college, pls how feasible can i get admission into any of these schools and what suitable program can I run that will fetch me decent pay in canada

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bjmme: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2016
Let me tell the fact,the journey to pay tuition fee in this our time is becoming harder,and if you depend on this form A you will be disappointed as most bank keep telling you no dollar,and as at today naira crash again to 436 dollar,my advice for you is to look for someone in canada that you can transfer the money to which they will now help you to pay to your school,from those guys over there they can do it for you at the rate of 295-300 C$,that is my advice,notwithstanding you can still explore other means,but dont wait on form A if you want things to be done as quickly as possible.
kayeyes:
Please how do you all make school fees payment?
Went to diamond bank for form A and they told me USD is scarce in 9ja so form A won't go through.
1st bank is giving no guaranty.
Abeg how una dey pay?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Hardidem007(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2016
santa007:
Good day everyone, i was delayed on the 19th of August (purpose of visit/current employment situation) and ordered for my gcms file same day. I studied banking and finance, work as an admin assistant and got admission to study financial planning and wealth mgt yet i got this on the gcms note as reason for refusal. I am about re-applying and need all the help i can get to tackle this issue.

Bro what was the reason(s) checked in the refusal letter and did you apply and get the gcms note same day?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Made123: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2016
michV:
i replied
MichV nwanne I have sent you PM since but I guess you didn't see it. while I'm waiting for my offer letter to reapply just one more time, I intend looking towards germany route also and I don't want to derail the thread. I just gave myself a second thought that good things don't come easily. Please for those of us who were delayed. I will advise you just give one more shot before throwing in the towel like I almost did out of frustration.
I intend to get my GCMs file.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 23, 2016
Made123:

MichV nwanne I have sent you PM since but I guess you didn't see it. while I'm waiting for my offer letter to reapply just one more time, I intend looking towards germany route also and I don't want to derail the thread. I just gave myself a second thought that good things don't come easily. Please for those of us who were delayed. I will advise you just give one more shot before throwing in the towel like I almost did out of frustration.
I intend to get my GCMs file.
@bolded yes but while waiting for 4months in your 2nd attempt,endeavour to have atleast a masters admission for another country incase of ''incasity'' cool
pm responded
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Made123: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2016
Gymme:
Officially, GCMS notes are requested from https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation.

The challenge is you need someone's address in Canada to apply and it is CAD $5.

@Gymme thanks a lot. chai another wahala again. it's time to search for all those monikers that scaled through. I even asked a lady whom I know has been residing in Canada for 3years running and she pretended not knowing about it. God dry sha.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guzan: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=oluseyi17 post=49573072][/quote]

bros how much did you pay in naira?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Sallysweet: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hello house, I have a question for those that are re-applying or any one knowledgeable In this area.

1. In filling the application for study permit form made outside of Canada, do I leave the UCI number section vacant or fill the UCI number received on the refusal letter?
2. Are there other important Information with regards to codes or numbers that must be lifted from a previous application?

I applied online initially. I am planning on taking the paper route this time.
Please assist. Thanks in advance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ngobaby2264: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
ladykilllar:

Thanks
we are in the same shoes. Can I send you a mail?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Arcayo: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sallysweet:
Hello house, I have a question for those that are re-applying or any one knowledgeable In this area.

1. In filling the application for study permit form made outside of Canada, do I leave the UCI number section vacant or fill the UCI number received on the refusal letter?
2. Are there other important Information with regards to codes or numbers that must be lifted from a previous application?

I applied online initially. I am planning on taking the paper route this time.
Please assist. Thanks in advance
1. You have to include the UCI number on your refusal letter.
2. No other code, just indicate you have been refused Visa before
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by santa007(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
Purpose of visit/current employment situation. I got thr gcms reply exactly a month after i applied for it
Hardidem007:

Bro what was the reason(s) checked in the refusal letter and did you apply and get the gcms note same day?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Sallysweet: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Arcayo:

1. You have to include the UCI number on your refusal letter.
2. No other code, just indicate you have been refused Visa before

Many Thanks Arcayo!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by kennykolabo: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
Please I would like to know if there is anyone at capebreton university L, Nova Costia or anyone applying to please reply so we can talk. Thanks so much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ladykilllar: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
ngobaby2264:
we are in the same shoes. Can I send you a mail?

Of course kklobj@yahoo.com holla at me when you have sent it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ladykilllar: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
bjmme:
first get your admission first,then your trv,after that you can talk about job

True, one step at a time, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Sholaystar4me(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Good afternoon great ones

please how do one make arrangements to pick up his/her package from the embassy in accra through DHL.

A swift n detailed response will be so much appreciated.

thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ladykilllar: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=ladykilllar post=49607777]

Of course you can
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ziggy3579: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
U don't go to Accra to pick up ur package when it is ready, u are to go back to VFS office where u submitted when u applied. Call them first to know if DHL has dropped ur package with them
Sholaystar4me:
Good afternoon great ones

please how do one make arrangements to pick up his/her package from the embassy in accra through DHL.

A swift n detailed response will be so much appreciated.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by solbob(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
my brother @michv, you didn't talk about some of people with less than 3.0 CGPA nw grin cos that's my category o and Australia isn't even an option for me cos I will have to sell our family house to balance up and this one that Germany won't let lower cgpa applicants get admission what other option(s) do u have for me and me 2.xxcgpa colleagues grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.