Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (909639 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Oe12(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
@Ethan....I need to know how you handled the MCAT stuff... waiting for your reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
Father lord I offer my self as a sacrifice of burnt offering to you to perfect my further steps in this journey.Direct me to someone who can give me SOWP.. this is just my need to make me happier in this hustle. embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
Made123:
Hello friends, please us there any means of getting gcms note at a cheaper rates. I can remember some one talked about getting it cheaper at 5 dollars. I have searched online and I discovered it costs 23$. Thanks
It's 5 box if u have some in canada to request it for you.Those ones online are business and they trying to make money off you that y it is 23 box.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by xyoung: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
emma4eva:
emma4eva :
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (WINTER 2017)
1. Olubee22: June 24th, St Mary Uni, UG, online
2. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
3. emma4eva : sept 4th, MEng. western university, online
4. anyachostan: sept 19th, university of Saskatchewan,Msc upfront medical, paper route.
5. Daarey: sept 17th, University of Prince Edwrad Island, UG, Online
6. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route, Medical Passed
7. nonny1: August 22, MSc, University of Saskatchewan, Paper route
8. bbwollex: Sept 22nd, Humber college PGC, paper route
Emma I am sending you an email now since you did online application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ladykilllar: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Omonjoe:
Is it Conestoga College?
Robotics & Automation?
You will apply when you get to Canada. It does not take up to 3weeks for it to be approved.
I applied for mine here and did not take up to two weeks to be approved same for all course mates.
hello, pls i need to make some inquiry, can i mail you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ladykilllar: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=michV post=49640830][/quote]

I am a learner here and about to start processing PGD in Canada , how can you be of help boss?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Made123: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
solbob:
Hello my people, my app is 4months old and no word from CIC embarassed so I decided to check on Ireland and I was able to get a business school in Dublin(Dublin business school) which doesn't require application fee before applying and I believe a whole lot of people here are already in search for a planB so if you you are interest in business & management field, just check http://www.dbs.ie/ their fees for msc&mba is €8,300 while pgd is €6,300 this includes tuition, Registration and examination....... Best of luck my people
@solbob this is a wise plan. If I had done this earlier, I wouldn't have had much regrets. when michV and thesog talked about this, I was looking at it from an angle of lacking faith but I was dead wrong.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Basalt(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
Like I said earlier ,
I have already applied for Msc in university of Manitoba (fall)
Next month, I plan to apply in one other university because I heard university of Manitoba is very competitive, I really need to get admission.

Please among these three universities, which one can you suggest for me to put In order to stand a better chance of getting admission with my 3.72 Bsc gp and also the one that is reputable in Canada .

Laurentian University
Lakehead University
Carletom university
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Made123: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
guadete:

Thank you michV

I decided to study diploma cause I dont really see any affordable school for post graduate diploma. I want to take take this diploma mayb later go for my PGC later......I have tried Australia but couldn't get any affordable school as well but i believe Canada do have some? Na money issue and exchange rate now
Brother have you tried Estonia. It is not a bad idea if you are looking at cost of studies.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Made123: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
michV:
bro of recent, 2/3 applicants that submitted via online application were complaining about this biometrics/payment of a thing stuff which wasn't so before or was never heard and i don't know if they have changed pattern.if biometrics now takes this longer then the approval would take??
@ oboy which kind wahala be all this one with CIC and Nigeria lately. I recently mailed my school asking them to cancel my funds request and defer my admission to summer start date since I intend to reapply online one more time. in fact with this sh**, I'm beginning to get demoralized.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by xyoung: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
ladykilllar:

I am a learner here and about to start processing PGD in Canada , how can you be of help boss?
You are now a learner here after killing all the ladies abi

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Made123: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
vancouverguy:

It's 5 box if u have some in canada to request it for you.Those ones online are business and they trying to make money off you that y it is 23 box.
Thanks man, the lady I asked is scared to help me out. I just tire o...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by vickyehi: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mikymiko:
Guess it is Lagos.

Any other suggestions please?
on what the id CALASTU ****5....... means
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ladykilllar: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
xyoung:

You are now a learner here after killing all the ladies abi

Learner when it comes to topics pertaining to canada loool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by beckycute1: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Canada or Irelend?? Which is a better destination to study and work?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Omonjoe(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
You are free
ladykilllar:
hello, pls i need to make some inquiry, can i mail you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
beckycute1:

By now, you should know what you want. So it is better you decide for yourself and hope on God.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
vickyehi:

Any other suggestions please?
on what the id CALASTU ****5....... means
@vickyehi, @Mikymiko answered you correctly still you thought his input wasn't concrete enough.. cool
CALA, CA=Canada LA=Lagos. Which means CanadaLagos.so it means your application is processed in Canadian embassy in Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ajayi4(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ruffy147:
Happy Sunday to us and I pray we reach our destination in Jesuse name... Please I need and advise and please put me through. I applied for student visa which is undergraduate and the program is for 4 years. I did submit my documents and I was call for medical and later I was refuse for Visa. This are the reasons they issued for my refusal... Attached below

Pls Ruffy147, people can only help you when you discuss the documents you submitted, your age, the programme you are going to study, the work you are doing,the gap i your studies and work, etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
beckycute1:
the 2 countries are good places to study. You work part during school hours and full time during vacation in both countries.canada gives you longer PGWP if you studied 2yrs program but has thesame 1yr PGWP if you studied 1yr Program in both countries.in terms of Canada they say opportunities to work are there but the Ireland study/travel thread is INEFFECTIVE on Nairaland to get information on people's experiences/stories in that country too. I believe every country has its opportunities if you get to know and study your environment and do an advantageous program of study. Furthermore ife niile si na akara aka(destiny) no be by struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
michV:
@vickyehi, @Mikymiko answered you correctly still you thought his input wasn't concrete enough..nawa oo.
CALA, CA=Canada LA=Lagos. Which means CanadaLagos.so it means your application is processed in Canadian embassy in Lagos, Nigeria

Do they have an embassy in Nigeria?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
Avalon316:

That's should be the Deputy High Commission in Lagos.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Avalon316:

deputy high commission in Lagos and high commission in abuja.i may have errored to use embassy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by idogbo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
idogbo:
Good day house, please am new on this thread, I would like to know the processes involved in paper route. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Arcayo: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Avalon316:

Online routes normally get CALA on tracking number after biometrics, just ignore the code and pray you get your TRV

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by spores99(m): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
please house... can i use my 'notification of result' instead of certificate to apply for admission together with my transcript and other documents?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by vickyehi: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Arcayo:

Online routes normally get CALA on tracking number after biometrics, just ignore the code and pray you get your TRV

Thanks for the clarification
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Arcayo:

meanwhile i v a contact i met on Nairaland in this thread. He applied through online and he has such Reference code of CALA. His application was processed in Lagos, Nigeria.he even got worried thinking it was fake Visa cos he used an agent but he left last month for canada happily.whichever way where processed doesn't Matter.The TRV is the shot!

Oga sir,..i greet

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by spores99(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
please house... can i use my 'notification of result' instead of certificate to apply for admission together with my transcript and other documents?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Daarey: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
emma4eva:
emma4eva :
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (WINTER 2017)
1. Olubee22: June 24th, St Mary Uni, UG, online
2. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
3. emma4eva : sept 4th, MEng. western university, online
4. anyachostan: sept 19th, university of Saskatchewan,Msc upfront medical, paper route.
5. Daarey: sept 17th, University of Prince Edwrad Island, UG, Online
6. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route, Medical Passed
7. nonny1: August 22, MSc, University of Saskatchewan, Paper route
8. bbwollex: Sept 22nd, Humber college PGC, paper route

Emma, The date is August 17th please, not September 17th.....Please correct it, Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.