Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (909676 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by beckycute1: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Very true.... Thx for taking out time to respond

michV:
the 2 countries are good places to study. You work part during school hours and full time during vacation in both countries.canada gives you longer PGWP if you studied 2yrs program but has thesame 1yr PGWP if you studied 1yr Program in both countries.in terms of Canada they say opportunities to work are there but the Ireland study/travel thread is INEFFECTIVE on Nairaland to get information on people's experiences/stories in that country too. I believe every country has its opportunities if you get to know and study your environment and do an advantageous program of study. Furthermore ife niile si na akara aka(destiny) no be by struggle.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Daarey: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
vickyehi:
Good morning house,
a quick question. .....pls has anyone had a tracking ID that's ......CALASTU****1? and where is this gonna be processed since its not bearing the ghana code.
Cos all I have always seen is GHASTU.
Note it's an online application.

Pls soj,Mr justwise and all others any ideas?

vickyehi, mine starts with CALASTU too, I don't think it has anything to do with where its gon' be processed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ebi01(f): 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Daarey:

vickyehi, mine starts with CALASTU too, I don't think it has anything to do with where its gon' be processed.

On the contrary, it's got everything to do with where it is being processed. GHAN... application numbers are sent to Ghana.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by deebla: 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
michV:

[quote author=Basalt post=49637156]
@ launrey

You never answer me o o o o o.

Why on earth did you say I should leave Nigeria for a diploma course in Canada.

Bsc and Diploma which one big pass?

grin cheesy grin funi u @my bolded

This is the difference between naija mentality and Canadian mentality
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Jimmyjob: 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hello, Pls I am coming to Canada next year for school(Ottawa). Is there anything I should know before traveling and after I arrive?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Basalt(m): 12:40am On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=deebla post=49673595][/quote]

So what's the difference?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 26, 2016
Jimmyjob:
Hello, Pls I am coming to Canada next year for school(Ottawa). Is there anything I should know before traveling and after I arrive?

When will you be at Ottawa? January 2017? For what course? Have you registered your courses? Paid school fees?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by hustla(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 7:03am On Sep 26, 2016
spores99:
please house... can i use my 'notification of result' instead of
certificate to apply for admission together with my transcript
and other documents?
yes, you can
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2016
deebla:

i don't know why the dude advised the guy to go for Diploma oo.meanwhile i didnt understand ur responsive comment
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 26, 2016
ebi01:

On the contrary, it's got everything to do with where it is being processed. GHAN... application numbers are sent to Ghana.
*kisses for this response..They made me seem as if i don't know what i was saying again.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by judeicy(m): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2016
Hello guys, do you think there is still enough time to apply for TRV for January 2017 session.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Carter001(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2016
From CIC with luv.. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Judgepelumi(m): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2016
judeicy:
Hello guys, do you think there is still enough time to apply for TRV for January 2007 session.
the future or the past? undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by esteechris(f): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2016
You can apply now. If they don't approve your app on time, you defer to the next available intake.. And wait.. With them, patience is key..
judeicy:
Hello guys, do you think there is still enough time to apply for TRV for January 2007 session.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by esteechris(f): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Good morning house,
Please, is it safe to book a one-way ticket..?
Who's currently in Fanshawe College? Pls, I need some info and probably assistance. Thanks. Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.......
smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bbwollex(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2016
judeicy:

if it is for 2007 session, Sir the time has passed but if it's for 2017 winter session you have time to apply just make it snappy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iyobs7(f): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2016
esteechris:
Good morning house,
Who's currently in Fanshawe College? Pls, I need some info and probably assistance. Thanks. Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.......
smiley

See forming because your application has been approved. Please in Naija we dont speak french biko. From my experience over the years helping others, for student visa it is advisable to book a one way ticket because 2-way ticket expires in a year. There are some unknown circumstances that might make you stay longer than you intended which will then make you forfeit the return ticket.

They will surely disturb you at Airport in Nigeria just because you have a one way ticket.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Oe12(m): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2016
Hi, I'm a graduate from b.m.s and aspiring to take the MCAT
examination to study Medicine, I need to learn from anyone who has written the exam
either successfully or otherwise.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by esteechris(f): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2016
Lool. You're not serious. Form ke.
Okay, I was also thinking same. I'll just book a one-way. Hopefully, I won't encounter problems. Thanks dear.
iyobs7:

See forming because your application has been approved. Please in Naija we dont speak french biko. From my experience over the years helping others, for student visa it is advisable to book a one way ticket because 2-way ticket expires in a year. There are some unknown circumstances that might make you stay longer than you intended which will then make you forfeit the return ticket.

They will surely disturb you at Airport in Nigeria just because you have a one way ticket.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yemdogg: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2016
Carter001:
From CIC with luv.. grin grin

Canada needs to be colonised again.

They are very selfish people sha.....with the vastness of their land and territory; they still refusing and delaying applications. grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by browndegreat: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2016
He didn't say 2007 check again bro

judeicy:
Hello guys, do you think there is still enough time to apply for TRV for January 2017 session.

bbwollex:

if it is for 2007 session, Sir the time has passed but if it's for 2017 winter session you have time to apply just make it snappy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Carter001(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2016
yemdogg:

Canada needs to be colonised again.

They are very selfish people sha.....with the vastness of their land and territory; they still refusing and delaying applications. grin

grin @ bolded...but seriously they just keep making matters worse , I can't imagine pausing another 4 months of my life for visa ooo , I'd have gotten and traveled to another country within this 4 months wey no dey give assurance say visa pure sef.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by andre99(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2016
but guys what do u think if someone goes to a neighboring country let's say Senegal to apply, their processing time is 3wks, as for Mali it's 2wks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2016
andre99:
but guys what do u think if someone goes to a neighboring country let's say Senegal to apply, their processing time is 3wks, as for Mali it's 2wks.
That could be desperate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by kayeyes: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2016
bjmme:
Let me tell the fact,the journey to pay tuition fee in this our time is becoming harder,and if you depend on this form A you will be disappointed as most bank keep telling you no dollar,and as at today naira crash again to 436 dollar,my advice for you is to look for someone in canada that you can transfer the money to which they will now help you to pay to your school,from those guys over there they can do it for you at the rate of 295-300 C$,that is my advice,notwithstanding you can still explore other means,but dont wait on form A if you want things to be done as quickly as possible.

Thanks alot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by queenKandie(f): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pls doing MSc or doing MBA which is advisable in terms of work n all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
queenKandie:
Whichever one you get accepted/admitted is the ultimate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by pweetiesuzie(f): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Basalt:
Like I said earlier ,
I have already applied for Msc in university of Manitoba (fall)
Next month, I plan to apply in one other university because I heard university of Manitoba is very competitive, I really need to get admission.

Please among these three universities, which one can you suggest for me to put In order to stand a better chance of getting admission with my 3.72 Bsc gp and also the one that is reputable in Canada .

Laurentian University
Lakehead University
Carletom university

Carleton university
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
queenKandie:

While both are good, you will need to pay more to do MBA
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
CannyZionist:

While both are good, you will need to pay more to do MBA
Just understand that she has 2.2 undergraduate degree.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by beckycute1: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
I got admitted to Fanshawe college to study Operations Management PGC Sept 2017.. But still thinking about it...how long did it take you to process your TRV
esteechris:
Good morning house,
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.