Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,069 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Again!!! Nneka Was Spotted With Daddy Lekan Doing The Thing (5 Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Again!!! Nneka Was Spotted With Daddy Lekan Doing The Thing (5 Pictures) (937 Views)

Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian / Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Again!!! Nneka Was Spotted With Daddy Lekan Doing The Thing (5 Pictures) by fairlyusedpant: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
Again, nneka aka slimbitchroborobosexytohbadt was spotted with daddy lekan aka big meat at a two-star restaurant in lekki phase 10, opposite dangote filling station, daddy lekan was spending too much money on nneka, he bought for her - ice cream, chicken, meat pie, pizza, donut, egg roll, buns and ribena, infact he spent upto 200,000 naira that day, so unknown to him, iya lekan was in that same restaurant, she came to buy one bag of pure water that she will use and cook indomie for lekan her son, since no money, so she sighted daddy lekan from afar, and was shocked, so as daddy lekan wanted to kiss nneka, iya lekan came closer and gave daddy lekan a tantalizing sweet miraculous shaking thunderous lightning and vision seeing hot alleluia slap, this slap made daddy lekan to forget his state of origin, so daddy lekan started running for his life,

as i am still typing this to you now, daddy lekan is still running, i heard he just passed kogi state with his two legs

i will upload the pics when arsenal buys messi, neymar and suarez, with mikel as the new coach
Re: Again!!! Nneka Was Spotted With Daddy Lekan Doing The Thing (5 Pictures) by ojnnaco(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
waste of thread ..
am not even proud that I made FTC here .
Trash

(1) (Reply)

The 11 Things Men Do During Se.x That Women Hate / How To Overcome Fear Of Rejection Around Women / Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys S3x With Them (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.