Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself - Computers (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself (162778 Views)

Repair All Laptop Problems (do It Yourself ) / Post Your Laptop Problems / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Adewale1603(m): 6:47am On Jun 13, 2021
Anticqz:
how much does it cost to replace?
that depends on the laptop make and model and whether it's a keyboard light or non keyboard light
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2021
pls my laptop screen suddenly went off after few seconds of shaking and start beeping pls someone should help me
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Narnah(f): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vasgas:

Get a new keyboard, or if u can do this. remove the keyboard and clean the connector. if it persist then do the First

Alright thanks.

Any idea on the cost for keyboard replacement? It's an hp 15-ba081nr.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Vasgas: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Narnah:

Alright thanks.
Any idea on the cost for keyboard replacement? It's an hp 15-ba081nr.
no idea, but should not exceed 5k
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by wisest10: 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Please how much is a ntel.pentium n3540 motherboard or hp pavilion 15 f010wm motherboard
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Anticqz: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2021
udemzyudex:

What is the model of the laptop?
Asus k52f.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Anticqz: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
udemzyudex:

What is the model of the laptop?
asus k52f
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by LordPherule(m): 6:55am On Jul 21, 2021
Tested and Trusted! Many transactions that many can vouch for me.

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by OCHERAY(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Good day, I have a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, it went off and started giving this error anytime it boots, it doesn't load into windows anymore

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Adewale1603(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2021
OCHERAY:
Good day, I have a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, it went off and started giving this error anytime it boots, it doesn't load into windows anymore
its like a cmos battery error or resets, just press the Esc key on the keyboaed to continue to windows
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by OCHERAY(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Adewale1603:
its like a cmos battery error or resets, just press the Esc key on the keyboaed to continue to windows
Done that, but the second error doesn't leave, the detection error on ssd
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Adewale1603(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
OCHERAY:

Done that, but the second error doesn't leave, the detection error on ssd
that is another issue entirely with the ssd drive.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Edopesin: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Adewale1603 my PC keeps showing Blue on the wrong places on the screen

What solutions do you suggest please

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Adewale1603(m): 4:04am On Jul 22, 2021
Edopesin:
Adewale1603 my PC keeps showing Blue on the wrong places on the screen

What solutions do you suggest please
is it permanent there, or it comes and goes ?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Edopesin: 5:51am On Jul 22, 2021
Adewale1603:
is it permanent there, or it comes and goes ?

It comes and goes, I noticed that it shows only when the color of the page I'm on is dark blue
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Adewale1603(m): 5:57am On Jul 22, 2021
Edopesin:

It comes and goes, I noticed that it shows only when the color of the page I'm on is dark blue
seems like a virus
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Glory4ever(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2021
Engineers in the house, please my laptop do hang occasionally while working. I use to press the power button to shut it down whenever it happens.

Recently, it started showing a blue screen.

Please I need solution. Find the configuration of the laptop below:

HP Compaq 610
HDD - 250GB
RAM - 2GB
Processor - 1.86GHZ
DVD player
Windows 7 professional
32 bit operating system
Intel

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by descartes400: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hello Guys, I need a clean and complete casing of hp pavilion dm4 casing.

Picture attached

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Adewale1603(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Glory4ever:
Engineers in the house, please my laptop do hang occasionally while working. I use to press the power button to shut it down whenever it happens.

Recently, it started showing a blue screen.

Please I need solution. Find the configuration of the laptop below:

HP Compaq 610
HDD - 250GB
RAM - 2GB
Processor - 1.86GHZ
DVD player
Windows 7 professional
32 bit operating system
Intel
you are force shutting down your laptop, by direct pressing power button, this will damage your hard disk, now your hard disk might have crashed, hence the blue error screen. you need a reload of Os
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Glory4ever(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Adewale1603:
you are force shutting down your laptop, by direct pressing power button, this will damage your hard disk, now your hard disk might have crashed, hence the blue error screen. you need a reload of Os

Thanks for your response. Will reloading of the OS only solves the issue or I will still need to get a new hard disk?

Thanks for response in advance.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Adewale1603(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Glory4ever:

Thanks for your response. Will reloading of the OS only solves the issue or I will still need to get a new hard disk?

Thanks for response in advance.
yeah, reloading a new windows Os will solve the issues, but to prevent future occurrences of blue screen of death and possibly hard disk failure and loss of your files and documents, always shut down your laptop in right proper way, never force shut down by pressing power button directly. in such a situations if your system hangs or unresponsive, just remove the battery to power off
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Glory4ever(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Adewale1603:
yeah, reloading a new windows Os will solve the issues, but to prevent future occurrences of blue screen of death and possibly hard disk failure and loss of your files and documents, always shut down your laptop in right proper way, never force shut down by pressing power button directly. in such a situations if your system hangs or unresponsive, just remove the battery to power off

God bless you my brother. You are doing the Lord's work!

Please, if I want to upgrade this system, please suggest what n what to upgrade.

This is my current configuration:
HP Compaq 610
HDD - 250GB
RAM - 2GB
Processor - 1.86GHZ
DVD player
Windows 7 professional
32 bit operating system
Intel

Thanks.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Adewale1603(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
Glory4ever:

God bless you my brother. You are doing the Lord's work!

Please, if I want to upgrade this system, please suggest what n what to upgrade.

This is my current configuration:
HP Compaq 610
HDD - 250GB
RAM - 2GB
Processor - 1.86GHZ
DVD player
Windows 7 professional
32 bit operating system
Intel

Thanks.
upgrade the ram to 4GB, install Windows 7 Ultimate, 64bit or Windows 8 pro 64bit version. HDD 500GB
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Glory4ever(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Adewale1603:
upgrade the ram to 4GB, install Windows 7 Ultimate, 64bit or Windows 8 pro 64bit version. HDD 500GB

Grateful my brother!
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by JoshOxborn: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2021
I woke up this morning to see my laptop's battery telling me "No battery detected". What can i do?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by udemzyudex(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2021
JoshOxborn:
I woke up this morning to see my laptop's battery telling me "No battery detected". What can i do?

Remove the battery and insert it back, you can try to Uninstall the battery driver and restart your laptop.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by JoshOxborn: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2021
udemzyudex:

Remove the battery and insert it back, you can try to Uninstall the battery driver and restart your laptop.

Done, it worked, thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Fadajasi(m): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hi, Please i need to replace my speakers on my macbook pro 2015 15 inch...how much will it cost....both left & right speakers. Thank you.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Trism(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2021
Good Morning .... My Lenovo Thinkpad after few month the screen is going off and coming on and sometimes show black screen after power on..
. But since yesterday it's been working back but I don't want to believe everything is fine just like that .... Can anyone pls help or advice on how to go about this
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Mallamai(f): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2021
Good morning guys my HP core i3 just went off like that and wouldn't turn on again tried everything, event removing my battery and plugging it directly it didn't even show it was charging, changed the charger the same thing. It wasn't coming on
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Morris101686(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Good afternoon gent, please my Dell laptop mouse pad stop functioning all of a sudden what might be the issues. And what remedy can solve the problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (107) (Reply)

How Can Remove A .rar Password / Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / 100 Keyboard Shortcuts (windows)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.