Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself (162259 Views)

Repair All Laptop Problems (do It Yourself ) / Post Your Laptop Problems / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
kofomichael:
Pls I need help.
Before I formatted my laptop today whenever I turn on my phone hotspot and on wireless on my lappy it will connect immediately, but since i formated it today have been trying to connect it but it not connecting, I changed the network IDD and password on my WiFi, I used the trouble shooting on my PC still its not connecting. Pls tell me what I can do to make it work without re formating it.
Since you just formatted and reloaded your system, I guess the WiFi needs to be driven for it to work.

If you know how to use driver pack, this should be a piece of cake . Just get driver pack and use it to drive the WiFi. if you are in Lagos, you can contact me to help you.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by pass111(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2016
Pls I need help with my Acer aspire E15.
After I changed the screen, the keyboard started misbehaving. First, some buttons like the enter, backspace, I, j, k, m buttons stopped working, a day later buttons like the q and e buttons started pressing repeatedly without me touching them, finally the whole keyboard stopped working.
I took it to the technician who changed the screen initially and he said the keyboard needed to be serviced which he did but the problem persists.

Edakun epp me
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by oniexy(f): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2016
Please some keypads on my HP laptop isn't functioning again and I don't know what to do.
Thanks for your quick response.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
pass111:
Pls I need help with my Acer aspire E15.
After I changed the screen, the keyboard started misbehaving. First, some buttons like the enter, backspace, I, j, k, m buttons stopped working, a day later buttons like the q and e buttons started pressing repeatedly without me touching them, finally the whole keyboard stopped working.
I took it to the technician who changed the screen initially and he said the keyboard needed to be serviced which he did but the problem persists.

Edakun epp me
Try a new keyboard first.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
oniexy:
Please some keypads on my HP laptop isn't functioning again and I don't know what to do.
Thanks for your quick response.

Get the keyboard out . Blow out the dust and put it back in position.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Happy independence day guys
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nazacent: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hello guys! My hp 630 makes a buzzing sound on boot and sometimes remains on window logo without booting. What do I do?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Kingsasian(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Good evening laptop engineer in the house. Please I need help. I upgraded my laptop today from windows 8 to 8.1. After the upgrade I noticed that the second function.key (fn key) is no longer working/responding e.g I can't reduce or increase the screen brightness etc. but I can increase and reduce volume. please what is the solution to the problem?
N.B- it is a samsung activ notebook.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by shuggah(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
whenever I want to open windows defender, I get this error:0x80073b01, what do I do.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nazacent:
Hello guys! My hp 630 makes a buzzing sound on boot and sometimes remains on window logo without booting. What do I do?
if you love your files, please do a back up before your hard drive packs up. that is likely a sign of hard drive failure.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 2:27am On Oct 04, 2016
shuggah:
whenever I want to open windows defender, I get this error:0x80073b01, what do I do.

i tried to post possible solutions to this your problem yesterday and got banned by the anti-spam BOT. here is a link to possible solution:

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiTkNuC-7_PAhUsB8AKHeDGAOAQFggzMAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Foptimizewindows8.%2F2014%2F02%2F07%2Fhow-to-fix-windows-defender-error-code-0x80073b01%2F&usg=AFQjCNHqeTUtWapXhX2rcPWy4mQvXpWgiA&sig2=uvxo7yAOZibjAVT24HSj7g
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 2:35am On Oct 04, 2016
Kingsasian:
Good evening laptop engineer in the house. Please I need help. I upgraded my laptop today from windows 8 to 8.1. After the upgrade I noticed that the second function.key (fn key) is no longer working/responding e.g I can't reduce or increase the screen brightness etc. but I can increase and reduce volume. please what is the solution to the problem?
N.B- it is a samsung activ notebook.
I have encountered this issue before. Its most likely that your OS is not yet activated. So if this is ture, try activating it and get back to me.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Kingsasian(m): 2:39am On Oct 04, 2016
sotall:

I have encountered this issue before. Its most likely that your OS is not yet activated. So if this is ture, try activating it and get back to me.
you are right, I haven't activated it yet. Please how do I activate it? Thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 2:53am On Oct 04, 2016
Kingsasian:
you are right, I haven't activated it yet. Please how do I activate it? Thanks

Get a windows activator from those guys selling computer software, it is very simple to use. If you still need help on how to use it, chat or call me.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Kingsasian(m): 8:06am On Oct 04, 2016
sotall:

Get a windows activator from those guys selling computer software, it is very simple to use. If you still need help on how to use it, chat or call me.
ok, i will do as you have said. thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2016
Kingsasian:
ok, i will do as you have said. thanks
you are welcome
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Evening guys
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 5:45am On Oct 05, 2016
morning friends
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by donchinexd(m): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Pls I need help, I upgraded my laptop from windows 7 to 8 nd my camera, wlan, audio, nd USB ports stopped working. What should I do.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
donchinexd:
Pls I need help, I upgraded my laptop from windows 7 to 8 nd my camera, wlan, audio, nd USB ports stopped working. What should I do.
You will need to drive your new OS with drivers that match it. Get a driver pack and use it to drive it. If you are in Lagos and you need someone to help you, call or whatsapp me on 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
hi guys
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 5:21am On Oct 07, 2016
morning friends
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by dmz1: 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
non functional keys in HP Elitebook 8460p and if I press some of the keys it will write double letters example pressing 5 it write n5
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
dmz1:
non functional keys in HP Elitebook 8460p and if I press some of the keys it will write double letters example pressing 5 it write n5
First take of the keyboard and dust it. Put it back in position. Most times, this should work. If it doesn't, you will need to test with a new keyboard.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by adewasco19(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nice job boss...... I'm about to buy a pc Dell Inspiron N5040 Laptop - Core i3 but all ports are faulty is it repairable?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
adewasco19:
Nice job boss...... I'm about to buy a pc Dell Inspiron N5040 Laptop - Core i3 but all ports are faulty is it repairable?
Well, it is repairable. If you plug an external mouse into the port, and the mouse light indicator doesn't come on, then it is very sure it will work.If it doesn't come on, there is a slim chance of it working.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hello guys
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 5:57am On Oct 09, 2016
morning friends
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by ExplicitContent: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Good day house, please help out.. my system has been doin well and fine. But just yesterday a freind I borrowed return it after use and since then it can't start/boot on its own..

The message is that there is problem with cooling fan operation and system can't start.. . An it will then off by itself.. if I happen to neglect the the warning I will have to click on on continue tab the system will then boot and come on but will suddenly shut down on its own in barely less than 20 mins...and there'is difference in behaviour of sys compared to before and also very hot in small time of usage

Attached screenshot.

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
ExplicitContent:
Good day house, please help out.. my system has been doin well and fine. But just yesterday a freind I borrowed return it after use and since then it can't start/boot on its own..

The message is that there is problem with cooling fan operation and system can't start.. . An it will then off by itself.. if I happen to neglect the the warning I will have to click on on continue tab the system will then boot and come on but will suddenly shut down on its own in barely less than 20 mins...and there'is difference in behaviour of sys compared to before and also very hot in small time of usage

Attached screenshot.
Just like I replied you in the other thread, its either your cooling fan is faulty or clogged by some particles which prevents it from working properly. An hardware engineer is your best bet in this issue, if you are in Lagos, whatsapp or call me on 08164685979
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by ExplicitContent: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
sotall:
Just like I replied you in the other thread, its either your cooling fan is faulty or clogged by some particles which prevents it from working properly. An hardware engineer is your best bet in this issue, if you are in Lagos, whatsapp or call me on 08164685979

Thanks man.. e just de vex me say I give person something good and fine he returned it with fault... nah, not in lag...base in Abj tho currently in kd.. I will hustle for an engineer 2moro.. I hope it ain't something complex?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by ozimec(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
sotall:
Post your laptop issues ...we are here to help you

Brother, a beg the issues I'm having now is that my laptop doesn't shutdown or restart unless you shutdown manually. Whenever I click restart or shutdown, the system will show logging off and remains like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (107) (Reply)

How Can Remove A .rar Password / Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / 100 Keyboard Shortcuts (windows)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.