Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Funny Reasons To Call Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Reasons To Call Your Ex (844 Views)

6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. / Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Reasons To Call Your Ex by indomitable234: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
Here are some funny reasons to call your ex

1.Me calling...hello, I'm calling to find out if I left my pink blouse over there. That blouse is my favorite n I can't find it in my things here..I'm sure I left it at ur place. Tell me when ever u be home so I can pick it up or you drop it here when u can cuz I really don't want to come over to ur place ever again. I paid too much for that blouse.
...actually I'm screaming in my heart....I miss u sooo freaking bad and I want to come over to ur house right this minute (women, say something else and mean something else...most of the time). Lol
2.Me calling my ex
Pls delete all my nude pics on ur phone...I don't want u to keep my pics of me wearing bra and panties on your phone pls...won't u mind me?Have u or not?....ok I'm coming over to check.

Then I'll hang up quick before he says No don't come.

3. Me calling
I left my pant liner in ur house..
I need them...
Him..I tot u never needed it so I disposed it..
Me...nooo dats my favorite pant
liner,tell me when ull be home let me come and check ...lol
Him..... Hummmm but u can get another one... Or is there sometin else u want ?
Me...nooo pls ooo sometin else like what.?pls ooo its my pant liner dat I just want...lol dats a big lie ...I just wanna see u again

4.Me calling
i left my toothbrush in your house,i am not calling to argue or to quarrel i just want my toothbrush back,coming over to get it

feel free to add more
Re: Funny Reasons To Call Your Ex by ArcFresky(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
grin i am looking for my period. Maybe its ontop of the bed. I am coming to check myself grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Reasons To Call Your Ex by faorex(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
After months of breakup.
u just call her to ask if she help me keep my laptops battery cus I can't find it since we broke up or should I come over to search for it.
Re: Funny Reasons To Call Your Ex by jonili(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
I left my unused pad at ur place and I urgently need it can I come over to pick them
Re: Funny Reasons To Call Your Ex by jonaifame22(m): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hope u took postinor for the last sex we had last month, i'm jus calling to confirm
Re: Funny Reasons To Call Your Ex by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Her....That my pishure i gave 2 u, pls i want it bak or should i cum nd tak it....undecided

Me.....cum nd collect it cool
Re: Funny Reasons To Call Your Ex by NevetsIbot(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
I can't find my bag of garri. You stole it again abi? I'm coming to verify
Re: Funny Reasons To Call Your Ex by damola44(m): 6:53am On Aug 29, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I can't find my bag of garri. You stole it again abi? I'm coming to verify
Verify?? Na BVN number cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating! / My Horrifying Toilet Constipation Experience / Can U Be Friendly Wit Ur Friend That Slept Wit Ur Galfriend Or Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.