Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Can You Marry A Single Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Single Mother? (728 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Calebosko(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
its up to a year since i met this girl,she was so different from other girls,no forming,no unnecesary quarel,she was friendly with every body around me,all she ever want first was to make me happy,i was caried away by her actions,the only problem then was that she was not straitforward,allways playing unnecesary prank.like we spent 3 month no sex,longest range i ever experience in my past relationship,i always argue with her why she is holding back on sex and she told me she is a lesbian,and she later told me she is'nt. Next prank was forming unconcious in the middle of the road at night when i was huging her,i mean she scaid the hell out of me,she later told me she was testing me to see if i wil left her on the road and run. After somtimes she later give in to sex when i treaten to break up,since then we relate till yestaday,it was when i gave her a call only for her sister to pick the call and ask the little girl (her daughter)to go and call her mom that someone want to talk to her.i was shorked,how come she never tell me all this while.and trap me to fall in love with her.beside my phobia all this while was to have sex with a girl that has given birth,not to talk of dating or marry,so guys what do you think? If it were you what will you do? Can you marry a single mom? Pardon my English.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Muvacci(m): 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Why not?
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Imhandsome: 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
sure I can... as long as d kids ain't grown up yet
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by elrony(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
angry
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by IHATEPUZZY(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
except shez dangote's daughter lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Charles4075(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
I can if I love her dearly, though some family members will frown at it as a typical naija family but all the same I've to make them see reasons why I love her and feel we are meant for each other..

Op, though it isn't easy to convince some naija parents...
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hmm
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Histrings08(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sleep her, yes!! Marry her, No.. C'est fini
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Cool23(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
Tough but u know what they say different shapes for different men
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Of course yes.Some of them are still looking hot.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by FTBOY: 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
i 100% can!
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by FTBOY: 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
a single mom is by far better than girls who abort pregnancies..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by NemzySeries(m): 12:33am On Aug 29, 2016
I'm currently running a single mum & believe me D're 1 of d coolest set of ladies to chill wit especially wen u play a lot wit deir kid(s) or wen deir kid(s) begin find u interesting & sum av to go xtra mile to b sure U're not coming arnd to repeat history but honestly dis ur own single mum based on dis post & d experience U've had NO follow @ all if not y all d turn Turn like say she dey drive motor?
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 29, 2016
at least she didnt abort...i can if she has a good character

(1) (Reply)

Cant ,sleep Someone Close To Me Just Died / Am Hypnotized By Love Or Charm / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.