Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Cant ,sleep Someone Close To Me Just Died - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cant ,sleep Someone Close To Me Just Died (729 Views)

My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / Ladies,i Cant Sleep!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cant ,sleep Someone Close To Me Just Died by Greenbullet(m): 2:17am On Sep 09, 2016
I have been awake thinking, what if it were me,what makes me so special to be alive? I know the person who died is better than me ,why her? I am confused .
seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
aminat508
tosyne2much
nairaland
Re: Cant ,sleep Someone Close To Me Just Died by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 09, 2016
shocked ooh goodness me... Why u wish to die too?

What's wrong with u? angry
Re: Cant ,sleep Someone Close To Me Just Died by Greenbullet(m): 2:26am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:
shocked ooh goodness me... Why u wish to die too?

What's wrong with u? angry
d person is better than me,why her,why not me?
Re: Cant ,sleep Someone Close To Me Just Died by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 09, 2016
Greenbullet:
d person is better than me,why her,why not me?

Why not u? Coz u are about to reset ur life.. U were given a chance to change the world... That's y.

Being alive is the best we can have in this earth. So, don't waste it. Go out and make a better life before u wish to die...
Re: Cant ,sleep Someone Close To Me Just Died by Tundeiab(m): 3:24am On Sep 09, 2016
Sorry for your loss bro...
Don't ever wish yourself death because you are grieving.

1 Like

Re: Cant ,sleep Someone Close To Me Just Died by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 09, 2016
The good ones always go first undecided

Meanwhile a nasty village witch lives 100+ years
Re: Cant ,sleep Someone Close To Me Just Died by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 09, 2016
Was she a fat Muslim grin
Re: Cant ,sleep Someone Close To Me Just Died by Aminat508(f): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Sorry @ Greenbullet This is so sad!!!/ angry angry
Re: Cant ,sleep Someone Close To Me Just Died by naija1stpikin: 7:48am On Sep 09, 2016
Muafrika2:
The good ones always go first undecided

Meanwhile a nasty village witch lives 100+ years

datz y d world is fast turning to hell. D gud ones r almost gone leaving us wt d evil nd wicked ones

1 Like

Re: Cant ,sleep Someone Close To Me Just Died by naija1stpikin: 7:49am On Sep 09, 2016
Wingback:
Was she a fat Muslim grin

wot kind of irrational human being r u? Do u even hv brain? #justcurious #nooffence
Re: Cant ,sleep Someone Close To Me Just Died by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2016
naija1stpikin:

wot kind of irrational human being r u? Do u even hv brain? #justcurious #nooffence

He has a deep hatred for Muslim's and fat women, only saw fit to ask him if he killed her cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Here Is A List Of Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At Early Age : / The Trouble With Premarital Sex By Jane Kolade / How To Keep A Romance-filled Relationship For Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.