Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

A Serious Question For My Ladies... Please Babes Come And Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Serious Question For My Ladies... Please Babes Come And Answer (834 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Serious Question For My Ladies... Please Babes Come And Answer by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 09, 2016
I have come across various species of ladies, various categories of ladies; i have met beautiful ladies and also FEARFULLY ladies, but now i have come to notice that some ladies will shave their eyelashes but leave armpit, d bush go full dey come outside to greet people (chai! See madness)... I hate hairy armpit like shit... For ladies who do this, please what is ur plan?
Re: A Serious Question For My Ladies... Please Babes Come And Answer by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2016
Over to the poster below me, he's got something to say. Don't wanna run late for church
Re: A Serious Question For My Ladies... Please Babes Come And Answer by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 09, 2016
The poster above is clueless, let's wait for the one below me to answer
Re: A Serious Question For My Ladies... Please Babes Come And Answer by ochobaba(m): 6:25am On Oct 09, 2016
don't wanna make it 3 idiot::
if we clear all bushes where all the wild animals go com dey
Re: A Serious Question For My Ladies... Please Babes Come And Answer by osesology(m): 6:39am On Oct 09, 2016
The poster above me is quite funny, so l hope the poster below me will be serious enough to give the op the answer he seeks...cos me too l want to know.
Re: A Serious Question For My Ladies... Please Babes Come And Answer by golor(m): 6:47am On Oct 09, 2016
Hmmmm I don't won't to say anything ,before my oga at the top comes out to say a different thing.

The below will answer you.
Re: A Serious Question For My Ladies... Please Babes Come And Answer by henrybomb(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2016
Speechless
golor:
Hmmmm I don't won't to say anything ,before my oga at the top comes out to say a different thing.

The below will answer you.
Re: A Serious Question For My Ladies... Please Babes Come And Answer by Tallesty1(m): 7:21am On Oct 09, 2016
The guy above me is Speechless.

Let's see if the one below knows why
Re: A Serious Question For My Ladies... Please Babes Come And Answer by babdap: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2016
I would have answered it but I don't want it to be used against me in the future.
Re: A Serious Question For My Ladies... Please Babes Come And Answer by ever811(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2016
is it your armpit....leave them with there armpit..

Re: A Serious Question For My Ladies... Please Babes Come And Answer by RGem(f): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2016
The poster above me tho. Op why didn't you ask the ladies why their armpits are like that? Let's hope the poster below can tell us.
Re: A Serious Question For My Ladies... Please Babes Come And Answer by Haywhymido(m): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2016
Anger:
I have come across various species of ladies, various categories of ladies; i have met beautiful ladies and also FEARFULLY ladies, but now i have come to notice that some ladies will shave their eyelashes but leave armpit, d bush go full dey come outside to greet people (chai! See madness)... I hate hairy armpit like shit... For ladies who do this, please what is ur plan?
their plan to make forest reserve out of it
Re: A Serious Question For My Ladies... Please Babes Come And Answer by LoRdCaT(m): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2016
I really don't know why the poster above hates me so much that she deemed it fit to bestow such a task upon me. Well i am not worthy to answer the OP's question, i think the poster below me is worthy of that responsibility.
Re: A Serious Question For My Ladies... Please Babes Come And Answer by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
ochobaba:
don't wanna make it 3 idiot::
if we clear all bushes where all the wild animals go com dey
hahahahahaha
Re: A Serious Question For My Ladies... Please Babes Come And Answer by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2016
Girls mke una get sense, shave ur armpit not ur eyebrow

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life / After 13 Years Guy Weds High School Sweetheart / Sexuality: 20 Sex Tips For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.