Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,540 members, 7,830,607 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

How Do Discharge My Remaining 5 Side Chics Now I Want To Propose To My Main Chic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Discharge My Remaining 5 Side Chics Now I Want To Propose To My Main Chic (834 Views)

Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Discharge My Remaining 5 Side Chics Now I Want To Propose To My Main Chic by thekingisback: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
I've been dating my main chic for over 5years now and I feel this is the best time to propose to her but I'm having a little problem. The problem is that I have 5 other girls in my life too. I even have a child with one of them. My main chic is the type of girl every man dreams of. She's faithful, industrious, accommodating, well mannered, loyal, homely and a very good cook.

My main chic is very aware of the fact that I had a child before we met and she doesn't have a problem with it. But she's unaware of my other 4 side chics. I've been to tell one of them that I'm about getting married and she was so emotional but she later agreed and wished me luck. Now I'm thinking of how to tell the remaining 3 the same thing I told the first.

Please help a brother out my fellow nairalanders.
Re: How Do Discharge My Remaining 5 Side Chics Now I Want To Propose To My Main Chic by Busch: 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
hmm
Re: How Do Discharge My Remaining 5 Side Chics Now I Want To Propose To My Main Chic by thesicilian: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Post your obituary on Punch, Vanguard, Guardian and all social media outlets. Then elope to Las Vegas with your main chick.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Discharge My Remaining 5 Side Chics Now I Want To Propose To My Main Chic by thekingisback: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
thesicilian:
Post your obituary on Punch, Vanguard, Guardian and all social media outlets. Then elope to Las Vegas with your main chick.
guy say something reasonable. I'm being serious here.
Re: How Do Discharge My Remaining 5 Side Chics Now I Want To Propose To My Main Chic by SUPERPACK: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
you are just too wicked and irresponsible for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Discharge My Remaining 5 Side Chics Now I Want To Propose To My Main Chic by thesicilian: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
thekingisback:
guy say something reasonable. I'm being serious here.
In your mind right? If you were actually as sensible and serious as you claim, you'll know that there is no way your so called main chick will read this and not know its you. So in the spirit of joblessness (yours and mine) I'll refer you again to my earlier advice:
thesicilian:
Re: How Do Discharge My Remaining 5 Side Chics Now I Want To Propose To My Main Chic by thekingisback: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
SUPERPACK:
you are just too wicked and irresponsible for her.
please don't insult me.
Re: How Do Discharge My Remaining 5 Side Chics Now I Want To Propose To My Main Chic by SUPERPACK: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
thekingisback:
please don't insult me.
sorry if i insulted you.
Re: How Do Discharge My Remaining 5 Side Chics Now I Want To Propose To My Main Chic by iRepNaija1: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
thekingisback:
I've been dating my main chic for over 5years now and I feel this is the best time to propose to her but I'm having a little problem. The problem is that I have 5 other girls in my life too. I even have a child with one of them. My main chic is the type of girl every man dreams of. She's faithful, industrious, accommodating, well mannered, loyal, homely and a very good cook.

My main chic is very aware of the fact that I had a child before we met and she doesn't have a problem with it. But she's unaware of my other 4 side chics. I've been to tell one of them that I'm about getting married and she was so emotional but she later agreed and wished me luck. Now I'm thinking of how to tell the remaining 3 the same thing I told the first.

Please help a brother out my fellow nairalanders.

I wish I could tell these women to get themselves tested. STDs are real. This is disgusting.
Re: How Do Discharge My Remaining 5 Side Chics Now I Want To Propose To My Main Chic by solepager(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
Women needs attention. Forget the forming. They all do. Start making your presence scarce around them. Whatsapp calls etc. Even when you finally talk put the impression you are too busy. Its wont happen suddenly but they would get the drift.

Besides unless you have promised heaven and earth to them then you really have to tell them otherwise.

And if that's the case your girl should know what you are doing. If she can stick with you this long she deserves to know if things turn ugly.
Re: How Do Discharge My Remaining 5 Side Chics Now I Want To Propose To My Main Chic by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
Now,this is clearly a lie undecided
Re: How Do Discharge My Remaining 5 Side Chics Now I Want To Propose To My Main Chic by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Your nickname is father christmas. You're very generous
Re: How Do Discharge My Remaining 5 Side Chics Now I Want To Propose To My Main Chic by obyrich(m): 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Did you promise them marriage? If no, tell them the game is over. But if you did, na ur wahala be that. I don't support using the promise of marriage to get down with a woman. Goodluck.
Re: How Do Discharge My Remaining 5 Side Chics Now I Want To Propose To My Main Chic by Ifakiland(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Simple...tell one u lost ur job, tell d oda uve got HIV and tell d last one ur herbalist asked her to follow u to a particular forest.....do dis and watch dem disappear.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Wake Up! You Want To Bed Girls With Cheap Techniques Abi? / Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life / Do Naija Men Prefer Skinny Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.