Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Experience With Clubkonnect - Phone/Internet Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience With Clubkonnect (50205 Views)

Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by gemo: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2019
clubkonnect:
Your account was funded the same day you made the payment. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT
i need my account 08063934431 to be credited

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Efficiency001: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2019
MMM AND CLUBKONNET, SIX AND HALF-DOZEN
I still challenge Clubkonnect to take up the gauntlet by investigating their claims of funding my dstv account by taking it up with dstv as I have provided my uic number 7018451396 ,Johnson Emmanuel, until then clubkonnect remains culpable in this transaction duplicity of 2/10/2019 with transaction ID of 6323595018.
Nigerians should brace up for another audacious duplicity from this clubkonnect. Imagine the number of people losing their earning to this con-artist organisation who don't know a place like this platform to cry for their wrong
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kindly check your wallet, your account was duly funded when you made the payment
OgundeleT:

I also made a payment of 2000 on my wallet today the 10th of October and my wallet wasn't funded while my account was debited
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by OgundeleT(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
clubkonnect:
Kindly check your wallet, your account was duly funded when you made the payment
The transaction was reversed by the bank. That was why I made another payment
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Gpdwise(m): 4:19am On Oct 22, 2019
Clubkonnect was to me the best thing after slice bread. Initially they were too good to be true. Imagine getting 2gig mtn for as low as #918 and paying NEPA bills with a discount.
My problem with clubkonnect started on the 19th of October 2019. I did a 2 gig data and was never credited bearing in mind that the main reason why I patronise clubkonnect is because of its cheap data prices. I have spent over #500 extra trying to get my money worth of initial data. Every time I call its always straight to answering machine. I have spoken to their customer representative Lola many times and the worst is that she keeps saying the same thing. I will look into it yet at the point of writing this I have not been credited any data. Am so vexed right now. I called mtn customer care to complain about this data as instructed by lola all to no avail because there is no trace of such transaction on my sim card.
Pls and Pls who has experienced this great injustice from clubkonnect kindly share your grievance here and how you overcame!!!

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2019
Okay. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
OgundeleT:

The transaction was reversed by the bank. That was why I made another payment
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by gemo: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2019
Please credit my account.
Amount 10000
Account no 08063934431

Attached is the evidence of payment.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused. Your decoder is active now as the transaction is now successful. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
Efficiency001:

CLUBKONNECT AND MMM, SIX AND HALF-DOZEN.
By way of explanation, I had made quite a lot of transactions on Clubkonnect and it must be conceded it was a while experience though not without unanswered challenges in
other platforms. Again, almost all my complaints had received answer when posted on this platform .
But in a platform destined for a dubious means ,it will answer speedily to a complaint from its members to mask their intentions from unsuspecting public .This was the modis of operandis of MMM and a sizable number of Nigerians fall to their shenanigans.
The cross of the matter was the subscription I made on 2/10/2019 from my wallet with the name Emmanuel Olaseni and registered number 08137018193 to my dstv uic 7018451396
with transaction ID 6323595018.Till date my dstv account was never funded, in fact, upon my complaints thesame kinds of apology was pasted until when the platform triumphantly claimed of funding my dstv the same day I made the transaction
My chat with dstv revealed otherwise. Some of it will be pasted here. I challenge this platform (clubkonnect) to take it up and prove me wrong since my uic number can easily be verified and questions asked accordingly from dstv if indeed my account is funded as claimed by them, until then, Nigerians should prepare for another heartache similar to MMM.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by gemo: 7:22am On Oct 25, 2019
@clubkonnect i am still waiting
gemo:

i need my account 08063934431 to be credited
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Shollybell: 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
My 480 has not been credited into my wallet still. I sent mtn vtu to a customer on 31/8/2019 twice. The first one was 200 and the second was 500. It was the 200 that was credited before your system had issues. I don't know the ID number because I didn't save it. Because I stopped disturbing you, you stopped working on it.

I can't pay nepa bills for customers because of the token that will be generated for customers using prepaid. Please, how do I go about that?
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Yinkusdam: 4:19am On Nov 03, 2019
Clubkonnet,I made a mobile transaction of #10,000 to your first bank account since 1st of November 2019 in the morning up till now I av not seen anything and was not given any reasons.I have been wasting my money calling and texting since Friday up till now you have not funded my wallet.Please I am tired if you are not gonna credit me.Please return my hard earned money. My account no is 4891129629 Akinfenwa Oluyinka Ecobank .My login is 08051006289.This is my proof of payment.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by bountiouz: 3:43am On Dec 28, 2019
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Harvigh(m): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Clubkonnect Hello @clubkonnect247 I purchased a 2gb data yesterday 5/1/2020 using your mobile app and my wallet was debited and it showed from m transaction history that it was a successful transaction even though I didn't receive the data. I first called your customer care and the lady that I spoke with said it was successful and I should call MTN to Lodge a complaint. I called MTN customer care today and was told there was nothing in my sme data balance. I called back and the lady that spoke to me again was so rude to the point of dropping my call. The people that spoke with me when I called MTN made it clear to me that you guys should be the ones to call them to Lodge a complaint and not me. This isn't fair at all.
I can send you the affected number via DM if you want.
Bellow are screenshots of my account and data balance.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2020
We apologize for the inconveniences caused. Kindly provide your log in number so that we can run a proper check on the said transaction. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT
Harvigh:
Clubkonnect Hello @clubkonnect247 I purchased a 2gb data yesterday 5/1/2020 using your mobile app and my wallet was debited and it showed from m transaction history that it was a successful transaction even though I didn't receive the data. I first called your customer care and the lady that I spoke with said it was successful and I should call MTN to Lodge a complaint. I called MTN customer care today and was told there was nothing in my sme data balance. I called back and the lady that spoke to me again was so rude to the point of dropping my call. The people that spoke with me when I called MTN made it clear to me that you guys should be the ones to call them to Lodge a complaint and not me. This isn't fair at all.
I can send you the affected number via DM if you want.
Bellow are screenshots of my account and data balance.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Good Afternoon Sir. We got to realize that your transaction was successful on that same day. Also, Mtn confirmed it with the same reference number from our company 2020010516555444601200917 based on the your ID number CK10206892 and login number 08133157463.Thank you for choosing clubkonnect.
clubkonnect:
We apologize for the inconveniences caused. Kindly provide your log in number so that we can run a proper check on the said transaction. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Habat(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please I make a payment of prepaid meter ibedc on my account and the meter was not credited login number 0803982053
clubkonnect:
Good Afternoon Sir. We got to realize that your transaction was successful on that same day. Also, Mtn confirmed it with the same reference number from our company 2020010516555444601200917 based on the your ID number CK10206892 and login number 08133157463.Thank you for choosing clubkonnect.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by jflexy(m): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2020
I paid for a cable TV DSTV 9000+ in 2017 precisely on clubkonnect, was debited, but the subscription never worked, I sent a SMS to the number they provided since I was deaf and couldn't make calls, they never replied till date. Yes, I lost 9k+ as a struggling student and my business suffered cos of it as the customer turned around and called me fraud, asked me for a refund of the money he paid for the service and others who wanted to patronise me left. I was on his VIP plan then, and never bordered to upgrade again after it expires. If you can find the transaction on your log, it's the only DSTV subscription I ever made there you can at least refund it to my wallet.
I even spent days trying to find out from DSTV on twitter if the subscription was successful till today, nothing. If your customer service could be at least good, you would have no problems at all.

My mobile number on the site is 08109879625

I would be happy if you could rectify this.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
we would appreciate if you can send us your transaction ID and the smart card/ Iuc number of the decoder. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
jflexy:
I paid for a cable TV DSTV 9000+ in 2017 precisely on clubkonnect, was debited, but the subscription never worked, I sent a SMS to the number they provided since I was deaf and couldn't make calls, they never replied till date. Yes, I lost 9k+ as a struggling student and my business suffered cos of it as the customer turned around and called me fraud, asked me for a refund of the money he paid for the service and others who wanted to patronise me left. I was on his VIP plan then, and never bordered to upgrade again after it expires. If you can find the transaction on your log, it's the only DSTV subscription I ever made there you can at least refund it to my wallet.
I even spent days trying to find out from DSTV on twitter if the subscription was successful till today, nothing. If your customer service could be at least good, you would have no problems at all.

My mobile number on the site is 08109879625

I would be happy if you could rectify this.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
Transaction successful. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
Habat:
Please I make a payment of prepaid meter ibedc on my account and the meter was not credited login number 0803982053
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by jflexy(m): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2020
clubkonnect:
we would appreciate if you can send us your transaction ID and the smart card/ Iuc number of the decoder. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
So I should start going back to 2017 to look for transaction ID. When your site isn't even generating transaction for last year
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by SunshineDidi: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
Modified

I just got a call from ClubKonnect and my wallet has been funded.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Transaction successful. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
SunshineDidi:
clubkonnect

I funded my wallet through your First Bank acount with #10,000 since Saturday last week and till now my wallet has not been funded.

I have created a ticket, posted deposit notification, sent sms, called Customer Care all to no avail.

My number is 08062494728

I'm a struggling mum trying to hussle on my own and can't afford to lose 10,000 this way.

Pls fund my wallet.
I'm ready to submit all evidences you require

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Mustab81: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
Clubconnect is a scam. I paid #2000 on Saturday 18/01/2020 twice one with my first bank app and another #2000 with my UBA app. That of first bank was credited to my wallet but that UBA didn't.
However, I didn't aware that I can't pay same amount same day. But since then I have been wasting my airtime calling the customer care but yield no result.
Mustapha Ibrahim.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Mustab81: 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Clubconnect is a scam. I paid #2000 on Saturday 18/01/2020 twice one with my first bank app and another #2000 with my UBA app. That of first bank was credited to my wallet but that UBA didn't.
However, I didn't aware that I can't pay same amount same day. But since then I have been wasting my airtime calling the customer care but yield no result.
Mustapha I
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by jflexy(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
clubkonnect:

Make your website convenient so that someone can get a transaction made in 2016 till date, then I can bring up the transaction ID, for now, your site isn't bringing up transactions from early 2019.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by SunshineDidi: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Pls can my wallet be funded

@clubkonnect

I did a transfer to your First bank this afternoon and my wallet have not been funded till now.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2020
kindly forward your login details and transaction screenshot. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
SunshineDidi:
Pls can my wallet be funded

@clubkonnect

I did a transfer to your First bank this afternoon and my wallet have not been funded till now.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by SunshineDidi: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
clubkonnect:
kindly forward your login details and transaction screenshot. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
Funded
Thanks
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
You are welcome. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT.
SunshineDidi:
Funded
Thanks
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by SunshineDidi: 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Can my wallet be funded?

clubkonnect
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Veesplendd: 2:06am On Mar 30, 2020
I transfered 1000 to clubkonnect and they have not funded my wallet...
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Veesplendd: 10:43am On Mar 31, 2020
Please clubkonnect fund my wallet I transfered 1000 two times on 30th of march 2020 they replied that they can't fund the same amount per day, but I was funded with only 1000, it's remaining 1000, but I was debited please do something about it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Iphones For Sale (Updated) / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) / Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.