Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 (3060 Views)

Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) / . / Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Francis95(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
I decided to chat with this lady today and was Shocked when she requested for Airtime to help Ameriolate her illness (fever)

Screenshots removed for some reasons.. cool
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Francis95(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Yehman(m): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
Confident tricksters otherwise known as 419ners
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Francis95(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
Network disturbing
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Francis95(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yehman:
Confident tricksters otherwise known as 419ners
and this bae na fine bae o grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Francis95(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
More
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by ThatSameGuy: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
O boi see username grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Francis95(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
More
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Francis95(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Mr
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Francis95(m): 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
B
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Francis95(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
J
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Francis95(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Iamlegend1 can I ask for a favour? grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Nicolax: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Why did you take screenshots of your conversation with another person?

No matter what you were trying to prove you shouldn't take screenshots of your conversation with a lady because she didn't take in to your advances. You should be mature this is only a prove that your are a young demented kid with access to the Internet.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by IamLEGEND1: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Naija girls, Haba!

wetin join Fever and recharge card I no know.
na so hunger don chop us reach?
And you,ur mumu no be here.
Uploading screenshots of a private chat was proof enough of ur mental insufficiency,but not having the decency to so much as conceal her identity from the eyes of the watchful public is reason enough to wish ur mom had given ur dad a blowjob_on that night.
Nonsense_
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Francis95(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
ThatSameGuy:
O boi see username grin
Lol, what's up with my Monicker? tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Francis95(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oyind17:
Iamlegend1 can I ask for a favour? grin
grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Francis95(m): 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nicolax:
Why did you take screenshots of your conversation with another person?

No matter what you were trying to prove you shouldn't take screenshots of your conversation with a lady because she didn't take in to your advances. You should be mature this is only a prove that your are a young demented kid with access to the Internet.
Smiles, Calm down dude.. I wasn't trying to woo her .. Thanks for the insults cool
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Nicolax: 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Francis95:

Smiles, Calm down dude.. I wasn't trying to woo her .. Thanks for the insults cool

You called those insults
Like I said if you took screenshots of a conversation between you an anyone and uploaded online it shows how little your sense of reasoning is.
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by IamLEGEND1: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oyind17:
Iamlegend can I ask for a favour? grin
yex dear. grin
u know I'll do anything for u.
see as you don't draw me come this thread.... one stupìd keke napep driver wan test my patience this afternoon.... I just dey vex now.
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
yex dear. grin
u know I'll do anything for u.
see as you don't draw me come this thread.... one stupìd keke napep driver wan test my patience this afternoon.... I just dey vex now.
Hahaha...no too dey vex o, Nigerians are angry people. Make one man no remove your teeth for your mouth. I no fit cry.

To the tory for towngringrin I dey get headache, I need mtn #200 to cool am down grin

I dey wait grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
Francis95:
I decided to chat with this lady today and was Shocked when she requested for Airtime to help Ameriolate her illness (fever)
When you use name that sounds like money, why wouldnt she ask for credit?
Lol lol lol, buh bros it's not too OK to shame her that way, cover her name, at least
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Francis95:
More

This is annoying. You just met her and you are already calling her "dear", "angel "
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Francis95(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
frenchwine:

When you use name that sounds like money, why wouldnt she ask for credit?
Lol lol lol, buh bros it's not too OK to shame her that way, cover her name, at least
grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by sammyogboso(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wot kinda username is dat pls.....its so childish
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Francis95(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Naija girls, Haba!

wetin join Fever and recharge card I no know.
na so hunger don chop us reach?
And you,ur mumu no be here.
Uploading screenshots of a private chat was proof enough of ur mental insufficiency,but not having the decency to so much as conceal her identity from the eyes of the watchful public is reason enough to wish ur mom had given ur dad a blowjob_on that night.
Nonsense_
Angry/Hungry Nigerian ...for ur mind u get bad mouth Thanks tho
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Francis95:

You are such a liar....
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Francis95(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
You are such a liar....
The people who commented before you saw the screenshots.. I just removed it now because I didn't censor the names.. Thanks
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by indie22(f): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Francis95:

If someone asks you for a favour, do it if you can....and if you can't do it....don't.

No need to bring screenshots of private conversations because someone begged you for N1000 recharge card.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by MrCork: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Francis95:

....so??.... ...GO an FIND A JOB * QUIT NAGGGIN JORR!!!! (no oofense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by MrCork: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
indie22:

If someone asks you for a favour, do it if you can....and if you can't do it....don't.

No need to bring screenshots of private conversations because someone begged you for N1000 recharge card.

....sweeery I beg ignore that broke azz sccaliwagg an lets talk like mature adult...do u were thong...color and size pliss? smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This ??? (screenshots) Francis95 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Francis95:
The people who commented before you saw the screenshots.. I just removed it now because I didn't censor the names.. Thanks
Have a hard time believin' that,but hey......it's whateva.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky / My Last Sex For The Year (guys Come In I Need Help) / Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.