Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. (79986 Views)

Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Tellemall: 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
alolatee:

You know muslims and atheists may just persecute christians and are known for that, but JW people won't enter into life and are obstacles into others getting into heaven.They are the ones who enter into homes and make people captives and render them twice candidates of Hell.They are worse in the sense that muslims not all though(i mean religious extremists can be seen and avoided) but these people come in sheep's clothing but are like ravenous wolves disguised as true disciples and sweet tongues but full of poisonous snakes like adder and deceive people with their tongue cos you won't drag them away like extremists.

You must mean some of the aspects of their doctrine that don't sit well.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jozzy4:

so come out straight before I burst out laughing , what is been referenced as spirit in Numbers 11:17 ?

The same thing being talked about when Elisha requested for a double portion of Elijah's spirit. (2 Kgs. 2:9)
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Adexy4us(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
JMAN .. .I am a fellow witness like you...

Do u think this thread of yours will draw anyone to Jehovah & His son?

Is this platform one of the ways to reach out to interested ones?

Will the local elders in your congregation be pleased to see this thread from you?

Will the Governing Body of Jehovah's witnesses to see this thread?

Pls JMAN pls have a rethink & if possible do away with this thread

3 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Kingnap(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Yinkamy:
Many people attribute what the JW's do not believe or teach to them. If u are open minded, as d op said, and u do not already seal yr reasoning to just antagonizing or trying to argue with, or ridicule d JW's whn dey come to u, then u will really learn more about them. Nobody needs to feel bad about another person's belief. The JW's dont force pple to their worldwide international fold. They are not indoctrinating anybody. The truth they show people fr the Bible draws the people to Jehovah, the only true God (John 8: 32; John 17: 17; James 4:cool' please listen more to learn more. Follow the guide of the op.

Why should I listen to them when they will not listen to me?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Jozzy4: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Isa. 43:11, Yahweh says beside Himself, there is no other Saviour.

How then could Jesus Christ be the Saviour of mankind?

smh for your poor understanding

Yes only Jehovah is the saviour , but he raised up people to act as saviour . for example.

@ Judges 3:9 Jehovah raise othniel as a saviour for the Israelites says the scripture. do u now mean othniel is Jehovah ? I don't know how you people think

about Jesus here is what the scripture says :

" the Father has SENT his son as Saviour of the world " 1 John 4:14

emphasis on sent , as he did in the case of othniel.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Jozzy4: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
DoctorAlien:

The same thing being talked about when Elisha requested for a double portion of Elijah's spirit. (2 Kgs. 2:9)

lol, which thing ?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by freshcvvs: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Anas09:

I hope u have watched a body being interred? Did you ever see fire down there? What happened to your mind? U lost it?

What are you saying "hell fire monger"? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by sweetestboi(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Excellent and well explained"u are indeed a diligent and competent bible student"I am so delighted with this piece"

Because Gods law forbid the taken of another's blood to sustain life as you already know. Yes, its worth is cos any life lost on account of following bible principle would be rewarded. Matt 16:25

For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it

We follow the scriptures in what we do, a principle understood by all members of Jehovah's witnesses. Jehovah do not want unrepentant persons to continue among true Christians. 1cor 5:11. As such, it was the person, who refuses to repent that ostracised himself and chose to remain so by his conduct.

For example: if you belong to party A, that has a constitution outlining what is not allowed among members, and what can end your membership. If you unrepentantly go and break that party's rules, are you not the one to blame?

Those who are not non witnesses cannot be ostracized. We invite them to be one of us.

What people say in this situation does not matter but what Jehovah says. We are dedicated to do His will, not that of people around us. Jehovah does not want such people among His people, he made the vow to remain in Jahs laws previously. However, if the individual changes his ways, he is free to come back. The ball is always in his court!

Secondly, hatred when you are doing the right thing is quite acceptable. John 17:14; 15:18, 19.

Numerical strength is not the determinant of a true church of Christ. Rather Jesus says that true followers of Christ is identified by love(john 13:34,35), doing Gods will (matt 7:21), preaching the Goodnews (matt 28:19,20), being no part of the world (john 17:14)
Etc. As a witness, I believe we have these credentials.

I don't understand how you knew we are not transparent, what we do is outlined in the scriptures which you can lay your hand on, I wonder what is more transparent than that.

The true Christians has always been available from the first century till date. That's a long history.

Am still trying to figure out what you mean by being robotic, if following Bible principles is robotic to you, we are not bothered.

There is nothing in the scriptures to support christmas , birthdays and new year celebrations. These things are known to be a pagan customs. Now is that robotic?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Adexy4us(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
JMAN05:
There seem to be many questions on this board regarding the bible, God, lifestyle, science etc, answers have also been offered. However, you might get a reasonable answer to your questions if you try and see how Jehovah's Witnesses proffer solution to those questions.

Of course, reading from our websites, can assist you with an authoritative answer from the field of JWs. (ie, www.jw.org; tv.jw.org; wol.jw.org). Jehovah's witnesses also have an application which can help someone read different versions of the bible like KJV, Bryington, ASV etc. You can also download our journals in ur own language inside this app and watch some videos. Go to play store and search for JWLibrary app.

The witnesses in ur vicinity can also assist in answering your questions. You can also send me an email for a quiet discussion devoid of distractions common in Nairaland.

But you can post ur questions here too, let's see how we can handle it, but please be civil and open minded. I won't respond to apostates or apostate sites or those I view to be unserious. I might end it if one is insincere.

I do not have answers to every question. Others like Biblespeaks, dolphinheart, truthislight can contribute also.

JMAN05.. .I am a fellow witness like you...

Will the local elders in your congregation be pleased to see this thread from you?

Will the Governing Body of Jehovah's witnesses be pleased to see this thread?

Pls JMAN pls have a rethink & if possible do away with this thread
(Modify ) (Quote ) (Report) (S

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by sweetestboi(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
... .I am a fellow witness like you...

Will the Governing Body of Jehovah's witnesses to see this thread?

Pls JMAN pls have a rethink & if possible do away with this thread[/quote]it is called informal witnessing.... its allowed, and for a fact, it is even encouraged bro"
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jozzy4:

smh for your poor understanding

Yes only Jehovah is the saviour , but he raised up people to act as saviour . for example.

@ Judges 3:9 Jehovah raise othniel as a saviour for the Israelites says the scripture. do u now mean othniel is Jehovah ? I don't know how you people think

about Jesus here is what the scripture says :

" the Father has SENT his son as Saviour of the world " 1 John 4:14

emphasis on sent , as he did in the case of othniel.

Isa. 43:11 wasn't talking of a Saviour for the Jews alone, we know. Yahweh says only He can save; How then is Jesus Christ also Saviour?

Isa. 45:5 says apart from YHWH, there is no other GOD. How then does YHWH say to Jesus Christ, "Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever..." Psa. 45:6?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jozzy4:

lol, which thing ?
That is left for you to find out.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Anas09: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
freshcvvs:

And which laws are you going to judge the pre-law humans with?
With laws are you going to judge those who lived far away from the mosaic law with? i mean the Egyptians e.t.c?

I can see i have completely confused you because you do not know where to classify me. i love it this way, coming from different angles to show you that the world is not just the way you see it.
You asked questions you didnt even allow me answer but you have concluded that you have completely confused me. Hahahahahahaha. Where do u come from pls?

Why did Adam run ans hide wen he heard God in the garden? The consciousness of a wrong doing

Was there law wen Cane killed his brother? No
Why did he trick him into following him to a secluded place, killed and hid his body? How did he know it was wrong? Conscience.

Wen God came asking for Abel his brother, why didnt he say, "I killed him"? The consciousness of a wrong done.

Why did Abram accept to obey and follow a strange God didderent from the ones his progenitors had known ans worshiped? How did he know that this new God was the real God? Conscience.

Was there law during Sodom and Gomorah? What gave Abraham the impression that righteousness could save those nations if 10 righteous souls were found therein?

How did Lot know that Homosexuality was a sin for him to have fought to protect the men under his roof? Instead he opted to give his virgin daughters to the men to defile rather than allow them sexually assault his visitors?

Which law did Lot saw that Homosexuality was a sin against God?

Conscience, Conscience, conscience...

Can you now see that you are the one confused because you follow these things based on your senses?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jozzy4,

GOD sent othniel to save. We know that, of his own, Othniel had no power to save. GOD wrought mighty works through him.

Since GOD sent Jesus Christ as Saviour, does it mean Jesus has no power of His own to save anybody?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Sitex(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mpanyi:

Bro forget all this thrash you wrote the fact you people don't fully understand the divine nature of the word that was /is God/Christ Jn 1 and still man at the same time and when either or both of the the two natures came/come into play in the scripture makes your premises faulty. And obviously it's a waste of time arguing with you and your brainwashed lots.

stop being dogmatic
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Jozzy4: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Isa. 43:11 wasn't talking of a Saviour for the Jews alone, we know. Yahweh says only He can save; How then is Jesus Christ also Saviour?

Jews alone ko , Galatians ni. too bad

the point is Saviour . which is why I cited Judges 3:9, God raised othniel as saviour , same he did with Jesus .

Isa. 45:5 says apart from YHWH, there is no other GOD. How then does YHWH say to Jesus Christ, "Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever..." Psa. 45:6?

the Septuagint admit two renderings for this verse . and the second rendering doesn't say He called Jesus God.

but this is lame since God himself call humans Gods ! forget the English tradition of small letter

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=truthislight post=49361091]

Since am aware that the Bible does not teach eternal torment in "Hell fire",

Mark 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Mark 9:45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

@ bold I bet you can read,

Luke 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

Luke 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am[b] tormented in this flame.[/b]

HELL IS A PLACE OF TORMENT!

Luke 16:28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

For how long would they be tormented?

Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Matthew 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

Matthew 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Daniel 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
[b]On the red, that Jesus preach about Hell fire of torment, I wish to let you know that you have lied against Jesus due to your limited knowledge on this matter.

First, the word hell got into the Bible when the Bible was translated into a language that Jesus never spoke.

Since Jesus never spoke Latin, he spoke Hebrew language and Greek. how could he have warned on a Latin word?
now you want to start with language wahala.

Saying that Jesus warned people about Hell shows how bereaved of knowledge you are.
is this your best defence

This should send a signal for you to reassess the things you have taken in all along as knowledge.
as usual when truth has overcome a liar he chooses to attack the messenger instead of the message.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by manando1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
jnrbayano:

This is my number 08030935592. Not always available for Whatsapp chats though not completely absent in it.

When you pick the dial, lemme know so I will expunge it from here.
ok thanks will do so
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Yinkamy: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Cathony:
Who are Jehovah's Witnesses, and who made you one you even call little children in your church Jehovah's witnesses?? if you truly know the meaning of "Jehovah's Witness" , y'all won't call yourself one at all. Prolly just your pastors or so, every member of the Watchtover society can't be JW...period..
U dont have to fight over that. Jehovah's Witnesses do not claim to be the only righteous people on earth. Bt we adhere to Bible principles like no other professed religious pple hv ever done. if u call yrself a christian, shld u nt do all u can to follow in Jesus's footsteps? ( John 8: 31) Check out all d JW's conducts and beliefs and see for yrself if they are not the ones dt can truly be called Christians. They've never fought or support wars (Micah 4: 3; Isaiah 2: 4; 2 Corinthians 10: 4, 5wink. They love their neighbours as themselves (Luke 10: 27; 1 Cor 16: 14;Hebrews 13: 1). They respect governmental authorities(Romans 13: 1, 2). They truly pray incessantly and sincerely, through Christ's name, worshipping God in Spirit and in truth (2 Chronicles 7: 14b; Proverbs 15: 8; 1 Thessalonians 5: 17; John 14: 6; John 4: 24).

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jozzy4:

Jews alone ko , Galatians ni. too bad

the point is Saviour . which is why I cited Judges 3:9, God raised othniel as saviour , same he did with Jesus .

the Septuagint admit two renderings for this verse . and the second rendering doesn't say He called Jesus God.

but this is lame since God himself call humans Gods ! forget the English tradition of small letter

Oh really? This is very funny. The capitel letter G there has no meaning?

LOL.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Jozzy4: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Jozzy4,

GOD sent othniel to save. We know that, of his own, Othniel had no power to save. GOD wrought mighty works through him.

Since GOD sent Jesus Christ as Saviour, does it mean Jesus has no power of His own to save anybody?

" Most truly I say to you, the Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative " John 5:19

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by SaffronSpice: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Deadlytruth:

This does not answer the question.
Neither the disciples in Acts nor the Thessalonians had a wrong expectation as their expectations were both found in the scriptures (Old Testament). What was wrong about their expectations (prophecies in the actual sense) was time of fulfilment. In both cases Jesus and Paul respectively made them understand that their expectations were correct but that were going to happen much later in the future. This is not same with the JWs whose expectation was nowhere to be found in the scriptures but purely man-made and hence failed to happen and never likely to happen in future. That is the context in which the first guy accused you people of being associated with mistakes.
The statement about 1914 was symbolic and not a literal prediction as wrongly believed.

1914 is considered to be the year that marked the begining of the last days;you'll be convinced that it came to pass if you study the timeline of that year.

The most conspicous proof being World War I started on July 24 1914.
Here : www.jw.org/en/publicattions/books/bible-teach/1914-significant-year-bible-prophecy/

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
truthislight:

False translation, if hell is a place of torment according to you, then take the below to the bank, and be happy that Christ was tormented. after all, Jesus Christ want to hell also.

31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
I hope you are happy now.?

SMH for falsehood!
Christ was not a sinner so hell cannot affect him and he went there to release the righteous.
So your rant is lame!
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jozzy4:

" Most truly I say to you, the Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative " John 5:19

Answer Yes or No: can Jesus save anybody of His own?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
truthislight:

Jesus did not preach "hell fire".

He did not use the word even. It was not his language.
hahaha see liar! I be given you blatant evidence.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Jozzy4: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Answer Yes or No: can Jesus save anybody of His own?
John 5:19 answers you , he said he can't do anything on his own.

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by goodnews201668: 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
rottennaija:

I'm having a hard time trying to decipher if in reality, the Watchtower organisation placed you here in nairaland and gave you the moderator status or if this is just a lone wolf case.
I see what you are doing, typical damage control, the Watchtower way. You notice that a lot of exposure has been happening recently on Nairaland and more and more people are getting to know about Jws, so, what do you do? You tried to control the damage.

What is coming for the Watchtower organisation is big and they will be weeping and gnashing their teeth when it's completed. They have deceived, manipulated and outrightly lies using the Bible. But there is news for them, this is an information age, an Era of knowledge and technology, information spreading in the speed of the internet.
They can't stop it neither can they control it. They will be exposed and exposed more and more. And one more thing, this is not the 80s where they can hoard information to only a selected few and then decides who sees it and who doesn't.

Why are you a hypocritic, thought you claim to be a Jw?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by jnrbayano(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
manando1:
ok thanks will do so

Now pls edit your post to that effect.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jozzy4:

John 5:19 answers you , he said he can't do anything on his own.
So, can Jesus Save anybody of His own? Yes or No?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Yinkamy: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Cathony:
Who are Jehovah's Witnesses, and who made you one you even call little children in your church Jehovah's witnesses?? if you truly know the meaning of "Jehovah's Witness" , y'all won't call yourself one at all. Prolly just your pastors or so, every member of the Watchtover society can't be JW...period..

U dont have to fight over that. Jehovah's Witnesses do not claim to be the only righteous people on earth. Bt we adhere to Bible principles like no other professed religious pple hv ever done. if u call yrself a christian, shld u nt do all u can to follow in Jesus's footsteps? ( John 8: 31) Check out all d JW's conducts and beliefs and see for yrself if they are not the ones dt can truly be called Christians. They've never fought or support wars (Micah 4: 3; Isaiah 2: 4; 2 Corinthians 10: 4, 5wink. They love their neighbours as themselves (Luke 10: 27; 1 Cor 16: 14;Hebrews 13: 1). They respect governmental authorities(Romans 13: 1, 2). They truly pray incessantly and sincerely, through Christ's name, worshipping God in Spirit and in truth (2 Chronicles 7: 14b; Proverbs 15: 8; 1 Thessalonians 5: 17; John 14: 6; John 4: 24).

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Deadlytruth(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
SaffronSpice:

The statement about 1914 was symbolic and not a literal prediction as wrongly believed.

1914 is considered to be the year that marked the begining of the last days;you'll be convinced that it came to pass if you study the timeline of that year.

The most conspicous proof being World War I started on July 24 1914.

For any true believer in Christ only the prophesies recorded in the Bible, whether literal or symbolic can be trusted. As far as this 1914 prophesy is not in the scriptures, then it is based on human knowledge and human wisdom thus invalid and meaningless spiritually.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
truthislight:

Lol. Only if you had known better.
coming from people who are plagued with an history of wrong expectation! What if your expectation of the non existence of hell proves to be wrong, will you have the time to repent again

Check very well

Ecclesiastes 5:6 Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (46) (Reply)

If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) / Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.