Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. (79920 Views)

Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by HMZi: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Don't you find it odd that you guys always attack the catholic faith a little to much through your publications?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by truthislight: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
solite3:
yes hell real! Jesus warned against going to hell more than he taught about heaven.

If you don't know, know now that God is a consuming fire.
If you feel threatened by it, well its a pity because whether you are threatened or not it doesn't reduce the reality of Hell!

Since am aware that the Bible does not teach eternal torment in "Hell fire",

On the red, that Jesus preach about Hell fire of torment, I wish to let you know that you have lied against Jesus due to your limited knowledge on this matter.

First, the word hell got into the Bible when the Bible was translated into a language that Jesus never spoke.

Since Jesus never spoke Latin, he spoke Hebrew language and Greek. how could he have warned on a Latin word?

Saying that Jesus warned people about Hell shows how bereaved of knowledge you are.

This should send a signal for you to reassess the things you have taken in all along as knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by con3man(f): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wait let me check

If you have sense

TheFLIRT:

Your pastor should be dragged out in public and stoned to death.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by truthislight: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Why would you not preach the danger of hell?

"Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of GOD, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?" Heb. 10:29.

I will not preach falsehood, there will be no reward for such.

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by truthislight: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Emusan:

@bold-but it isn't a threat to tell someone that Jehovah will soon destroy over 6 Billions people in Armageddon?

If The Bible teaches torment in hell fire, then it would not have been a threat.

Preaching what the Bible says is teaching the Truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by darian5735(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
daclint:

See your life? ?, see wetin religion do u

Ndo

I think silence is the best anwser for you
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by truthislight: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
solite3:

Mark 9:45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

False translation, if hell is a place of torment according to you, then take the below to the bank, and be happy that Christ was tormented. after all, Jesus Christ want to hell also.

31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
I hope you are happy now.?

SMH for falsehood!

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by truthislight: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
solite3:
why did Jesus preached about hell fire?
If you can answer me I will give you and.

Jesus did not preach "hell fire".

He did not use the word even. It was not his language.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Jozzy4: 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Anas09:
Ohhh, is he not your founder?
woman, where exactly did he claim to be the founder ?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by manando1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
jnrbayano:

John 1:1

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

What else do you want after that verse told you that the word who was God latter became flesh (Jesus)?

When did the word stopped being God?

can you please give me your whatsapp number I will explain it from Exodus until my Lord Jesus Christ came in Flesh
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by truthislight: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
solite3:
so Jesus was preaching what is not real?

Lol. Only if you had known better.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
truthislight:

I will not preach falsehood, there will be no reward for such.
What is falsehood?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Anas09: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jozzy4:

woman, where exactly did he claim to be the founder ?
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Are u denying your leader now?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by jnrbayano(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
manando1:
can you please give me your whatsapp number I will explain it from Exodus until my Lord Jesus Christ came in Flesh

This is my number ............. Not always available for Whatsapp chats though not completely absent in it.

When you pick the dial, lemme know so I will expunge it from here.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Jozzy4: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Anas09:

I guess you have no evidence .

you are the liar here , you are attributing what he never claim to him . typical!

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Jozzy4: 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
truthislight:

Jesus did not preach "hell fire".
He did not use the word even. It was not his language.
abi . I tire for this people

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by clog(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Honestly, Mr JW is doing great answering all these questions according to the light they've given him frm childhood. Sir, look upon Jesus for in him u shall be saved. Nothing else guarantees salvation. On a Stake or cross or jesus is michael or hw jesus entered mary's womb is nt d main thing. Do not glory in ur knowledge of the word (as uv learned frm craddle)
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by truthislight: 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
Anas09:

Speculations, speculations, speculations. Stop speculating spirituality. Drop scriptures.

Where did I speculate ? Are humans not promised Eternal life? Are humans not promised everlasting life? does that implies that humans had always existed?

So, Jesus being called Eternal father or Everlasting father does not mean he has always existed.

There is a difference between Eternal and eternity in the Bible.

If you think they are the same, can it be said you were given Eternity?

3 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Anas09: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
freshcvvs:

Threatening to me? okay oga, what happened to those who died because Christianity and Jesus came around? what "hell fire" are they going to hell, heaven or where according to?
Wonderful....

God will judge them according to their consciences, for the law of God was writen in their hearts.

Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink
Romans:2:15

Athiests are crying agaiant helldire why? Himosexuals are crying against hellfire why?

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by daclint(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
darian5735:

I think silence is the best anwser for you

Make we gist small na ,,
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Anas09: 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
freshcvvs:

Na, i have issues with both cos i aint for any. if i didn't know what happened to me pre-existence, i care less what happens to me post-existence.

Do you believe in God? If you don't, why are you here? Leave us alone to talk about our God.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
truthislight:

Where did I speculate ? Are humans not promised Eternal life? Are humans not promised everlasting life? does that implies that humans had always existed?

So, Jesus being called Eternal father or Everlasting father does not mean he has always existed.

There is a difference between Eternal and eternity in the Bible.

"But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, ... out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting." Micah 5:2.

Does the Bible agree with you?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wow! grin I applaud.
BIBLESPEAKS:

I will answer your questions, however you will please answer mine too thereafter.

Wherever I answer "God" have in mind I'm referring to YHWH/Jehovah. I didn't give further explanations to my answers because in my later questions, you would find scriptures that assert my point. I await your answers.

Who is the Lord of lords and King of kings?

Ans= God

Who has all authority both in heaven and on earth?

Ans= Jesus, but with exception to God's throne.

Who sustains the world with his word?

Ans= God

Who has the key of death and hell?

Ans= Jesus, because it was granted him by his father.

Who is the way, the truth, and the life ?

Ans= Jesus, he is the medium for salvation.

Who made the heaven and earth by his own hands?

Ans= God

Who are we to believe in to have everlasting life?

Ans= the only true God and his son Jesus.

Who is going to appear and Judge the world?

Ans= Jesus, the role was given him by his father.

Who will all nations eventually serve?

Ans= God

Whose name are we to call for everlasting life?

Ans= God

Whose name are we to pray through?

Ans= Jesus. We pray through Jesus, to God his father.

Whose name are we baptise into?

Ans= father, son and Holy Spirit.

Who is the beginning and the end?

Ans= God

If Jesus is Almighty God...

1. Then why is "God head of Christ just as Christ is head of man"? (1 Cor. 11:3)

2. Then why does Scripture consistently phrase Jesus as a separate person from God? (John 20:17; John 14:1; Mark 10:18; John 17:1-3; etc. Also in heaven, 1 Cor. 11:3; Luke 22:69; etc.)

3. Then how can Jesus have a God? Could Almighty God have a God? (Mic. 5:4; Ps. 45:6, 7; 89:26; John 20:17; Rom. 15:6; 2 Cor. 1:3; Eph 1:3; Col 1:3; Mark 15:34; John 17:1-3; Also in heaven, Rev. 1:6; 3:2, 12)

4. Then why does Scripture say he was born and is part of Creation? (Col. 1:15)

5. Then why does Rev. 3:14 say that Jesus is "the beginning of the creation of God"?

6. Then why is he subject to GOD, like we're subject to him? (1 Cor. 15:27, 28; Eph. 1:17)

7. Then why does Micah 5:2 say that Jesus' ORIGIN was “from early times”?

8. Then why does Jesus not know what God knows? (Matt. 24:36, Rev.1:1; Luke 8:45)

9. Then why is Jesus still subject to God when he is as high as he will ever be? (1 Cor. 15:27, 28)

10. Then why does Proverbs 8:22-31 show that the Messiah was CREATED / PRODUCED by God?

11. Then why is he not powerful enough to subject things to himself? (1 Cor. 15:27, Eph. 1:17, 22)

12. Then why would he have to be given any power and authority? (Mt. 28:18; 11:27; Jn. 5:22; 17:2; 3:35; 2 Pet. 1:17)

13. Then why did he have to learn anything? (Heb. 5:8; John 5:19; 8:28)

14. Then why is speaking against him not as bad as speaking against the Holy Spirit? (Mt. 12:31,32; Luke 12:10)

15. Then why did Jesus call the "Father...the only true God"? (John 17:3)

16. Then why did he need to be saved? (Heb. 5:7; John 12:27)

17. Then why did he have to be exalted to Leader and Savior? (Acts 5:31)

18. Then how could he be exalted and given a higher name than he had? (Phil. 2:9-11; Heb. 1:2-4)

19. Then why did he have to be given life in himself? (John 5:25,26)

20. Then how can the Father be greater than he? (John 14:28)

21. Then how could Jesus be tempted by Satan when God cannot be tempted with evil? (James 1:13)

22. Then why did he worship the Father? (John 4:22)

23. Then why can he not do anything on his own? (John 5:19; 6:38)

24. Then why would he pray to anybody? (Luke 22:44; John 17:1,2; Heb. 5:7)

25. Then why do John 1:18 and 1 John 4:9 say that Jesus is God's "only BEGOTTEN Son"? ASV

26. Then how can he be God's servant? (Acts 4:26,27,30)

27. Then how could he receive strength from an angel? (Luke 22:43)

28. Then how could he be a mediator between God and man? (1 Tim. 2:5)

29. Then how could he be with God (ton theon)? (John 1:1)

30. Then how can he be God's image? (Col. 1:15; Heb. 1:3)

31. Then why is he called the agency (dia) of creation and not the Originator (ek)? (1 Cor. 8:6; John 1:1-3; Prov. 8:30; Heb. 2:10; Col. 1:15,16)

32. Then why did Jesus say GOD was "good" in a way that Jesus was not? (Mark 10:18)

33. Then why does he have an archangel's voice instead of God's voice? (1 Thess. 4:16)

34. Then why is the only "worship" given to him the same given to humans? (Heb. 1:6, cf. Mt. 18:26; Rev. 3:9 - "Proskuneo"wink

35. Then why do many who believe this rely on a few selected, so-called 'proof-texts' instead of the context of the consistent teaching of the entire Bible?

36. Then how could he be commanded to do anything? (John 12:49; Deut. 18:18)

37. Then why did Steven see two separate entities, GOD and Jesus, and not just one God or three persons? (Acts 7:55)

38. Then how could he be seen at GOD's right hand? (Luke 22:69; Acts 7:55; Rom. 8:34)

39. Then how could Jesus be exalted (not to become God Himself, but) to the position of the "right hand OF God"? (Acts 2:33)

40. Then why would he have to receive a revelation from God? (Rev.1:1)

41. Then why is he called God's "begotten" Son before he came to earth? (John 3:16; Gal. 4:4; 1 John 4:9)

42. Then how could he have a Father? (John 20:17)

43. Then how could he come in flesh? (1 Kings 8:27; Acts 17:24,25)

44. Then why did he not come in his own name? (John 5:41-44)

45. Then why did Jesus "come down from heaven to do" God's will and not his own will? (Luke 22:42; John 6:38; John 5:30; John 8:42)

46. Then how could he appear before GOD? (Heb. 9:24)

47. Then how could he die? Can God die? Can part of God die? (Rom. 5:10; Acts 5:30; 1 Cor. 15:3; Hab.1:12; cf. 1 Tim. 6:16; Num. 23:19; Ps. 90:2; Dan. 6:25-26)

48. Then why is it that God resurrected Jesus? (Acts 2:32)

49. Then why can we see him if "no man has seen God at any time"? (John 1:18)

50. Then why is there not one clear Scripture where Jesus is called "God the Son," (equal to those declaring "God, the Father)?

51. How is it that the Jews rounded up some false witnesses to make up lies to obtain a death sentence for Jesus, but neither the Jewish officials nor even one of these false witnesses made a claim that he was God or equally God? (Matt. 26:59-67)

52. John summed up his whole Gospel by saying that it was written that we may believe "that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God." Why is there is no mention in that summary of the entire Gospel of what would be the most important thing of all - that Jesus is God? (John 20:31)

53. How could Jesus teach in the Jewish synagogues and the temple? This would never happen if any of the authorities believed he claimed to be God (or that his followers believed such a thing). - Matt. 26:55; John 7:14, 28. Matt. 4:23.

54. How could Jesus' followers teach in Jewish synagogues after Jesus' death and for the remainder of that first century (at least)? Again, this would not have been allowed if there were any suspicion that they believed Jesus to be God. Acts 9:20; 13:5, Acts 13:13-15.

If the Holy Spirit is Almighty God...

1. Then why do quotes from Trinitarians admit that the Holy Spirit is not God but rather is a force from God?

2. Then why would Jews instructed in the Old Testament scriptures and in the teachings of John the Baptist, NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS? (Acts 19:2)

3. Then why isn't the Holy Spirit given equal description in the Bible?

4. Then why didn't Jesus ever teach that the Holy Spirit was God along with the Father and Son?

5. Then why does the Bible describe the Holy Spirit as an "it"? (Is. 34:16 ASV, KJV; Numbers 11:17, 25 ASV, KJV, RSV, NRSV, AT, LB, NEB, REB, NAB, JB, NJB; and Romans 8:16, 26 in the KJV.)

6. Then why does the Bible describe the Holy Spirit as a thing that can be poured out into portions? (Acts 2:17, 18, 33; Numbers 11:17, 25)

7. Then why is the holy spirit nameless and indistinguishable from all of the other holy spirits?

8. Then why did the Council of Nicaea in 325 AD disregard the Holy Spirit as a member of the Godhead when they made Jesus 'God' in 325 AD? Why did they wait until the Council of Constantinople in 381 AD to include the Holy Spirit in the formula?

9. Then wouldn't the water and blood be persons too according to Trinitarian reasoning and 1 John 5:8?

10. Then why is the Holy Spirit sandwiched between a list of QUALITIES at 2 Cor. 6:6?

11. Then why does the NT Greek Lexicon describes the Holy Spirit as "this" at Acts 2:33?

12. Then why is it that nowhere in the Bible is the Holy Spirit ever said to be an equal member of a trinity?

13. Then why is it that nowhere is it mentioned in the Bible the words, "God, the Holy Spirit," or "The Holy Spirit is God"?

14. Then why is it that there is never mentioned a vision, dream or clear description in scripture wherein God and the Holy Spirit are shown as the same person?

If the Trinity Doctrine is a Bible teaching...

1. Then why do NUMEROUS encyclopedias agree that

"... the doctrine of the Trinity was of gradual and comparatively late formation; that it had its origin in a source entirely foreign from that of the Jewish and Christian scriptures; that it grew up, and was ingrafted on Christianity"? – p. 34, The Church of the First Three Centuries, Alvan Lamson, D.D.

2. Then why do many encyclopedias, dictionaries and other sources (including Sir Isaac Newton) agree that the "Trinity was a pagan corruption imposed on Christianity in the fourth century by Athanasius"?

3. Then why does the Bible consistently identify God by singular person pronouns: "I, "Me," "He, and "Him" instead of "We", "Us", "They" or "Them"?

4. Then why does 2 Cor. 13:14 say that the Lord Jesus Christ is one individual, the Holy Spirit is another individual (whether a person or a thing), and that "GOD" IS ANOTHER DIFFERENT INDIVIDUAL?

5. Then why is there not even one Scripture which clearly defines the Trinity?

6. Then why is there not even one Scripture of a vision, dream, or CLEAR description wherein God is shown as three persons?

7. Then why is there not even one Scripture where God is described using the word "three"?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Anas09: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
oneolajire:

Hahahahahahahahaha, I dey laaaaaafffffff laaaaaafffff ooooo grin grin grin grin grin.

You call yours evangelism too! Second degree evangelism.

The guy is happy spreading falsehood
Hmmmmmm. My evangelism is second rate, yours is first rate right? How many Islamic countries do u send missions to?
All you wen u go out is arguement, wen u meet Bible based believers, you get thrown off balance and promise to return but never do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Tellemall: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
alolatee:

Bro, don't waste ur precious time arguing with Jehovah wickedness(as my pastor then in the university used to call them).They are worse than Muslims and Atheists.

Your last sentence is very unkind.

They may have a differing idea of the Bible, but that doesn't make them a bloodletting bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Deadlytruth(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
JMAN05:

I don't agree, even the apostles had wrong expectation. Act 1:6. Christians in Thessalonians had wrong expectation too. 2thes 2:1-2.

This does not answer the question.
Neither the disciples in Acts nor the Thessalonians had a wrong expectation as their expectations were both found in the scriptures (Old Testament). What was wrong about their expectations (prophecies in the actual sense) was time of fulfilment. In both cases Jesus and Paul respectively made them understand that their expectations were correct but that were going to happen much later in the future. This is not same with the JWs whose expectation was nowhere to be found in the scriptures but purely man-made and hence failed to happen and never likely to happen in future. That is the context in which the first guy accused you people of being associated with mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by truthislight: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Anas09:

Wait... You have a problem with hellfire but not with Jehovah destroying people in Amagedon?

Listen, Jesus talked about hellfire more than he talked about heaven in the gospels. If you choose to see his teachings as metaphors, thats you. If you reject his love and life, you wont have the rebirth which takes place in your spirit man, if your spirit is not alive when u die here, you can't proceed to where Christ is. You'd be left outside and that outside is what is called hellfire. If it sounds threatening to you here, wait until you die.

Jesus did not talk about "Hell fire". Lol. the word Hell is not part of Hebrew or Greek language.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by anullihappie: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dear questionier your refusal to accept the answers provided with scriptural facts is a clear indication of the fulfillment of 2cor 4:4.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Deadlytruth(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
JMAN05:

I don't agree, even the apostles had wrong expectation. Act 1:6. Christians in Thessalonians had wrong expectation too. 2thes 2:1-2.

This does not answer the question.
Neither the disciples in Acts nor the Thessalonians had a wrong expectation as their expectations were both found in the scriptures (Old Testament). What was wrong about their expectations (prophecies in the actual sense) was time of fulfilment. In both cases Jesus and Paul respectively made them understand that their expectations were correct but that were going to happen much later in the future. This is not same with the JWs whose expectation was nowhere to be found in the scriptures but purely man-made and hence failed to happen and never likely to happen in future. That is the context in which the first guy accused you people of being associated with mistakes which is itself an evidence of not really being guided by God but by human wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
JMAN05,

"I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:" Isa. 45:5

"I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour." Isa. 43:11.

Who is speaking in these two verses? GOD The Father or Jesus Christ?

Cc: BIBLESPEAKS, truthislight et al.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Jozzy4: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
DoctorAlien:
JMAN05,

"I am the LORD , and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:" Isa. 45:5

"I, even I, am the LORD ; and beside me there is no saviour." Isa. 43:11.

Who is speaking in these two verses? GOD The Father or Jesus Christ?

Cc: BIBLESPEAKS, truthislight et al.

is this how much you have been deceived ? if you ever know why I strike through as I did , the truth will set you free

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by SaffronSpice: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
Anas09:

He asked you a question.Answer it.

I think you need to understand the hierarchical structure of the Jehovah's Witnesses is different from that of other Christian churches where you have professional pastors,the others,and the G O at the top.

The Organisation was started by a group which Russell was a part of
and played a major role in,but that does not make him the founder.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (46) (Reply)

MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.