Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. (80387 Views)

Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by CANTICLES: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
solite3:
so Jesus is not the great God of the whole universe?
Lol @ bold stop deluding yourself. The father referred to him as God also.
Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

this is what she is saying

the subject here is God of the universe or supreme God . the supreme God cannot have a God that invalidate the word supreme .

Jesus have a God ,yes or no ? Rev 3:12

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by CANTICLES: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Anas09:
The second death which burns with fire and brim stones?
you don't make any sense .
show me where this nonsense above is written in the scripture ?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
Achorladey,

The struggles with the Jews had with Jesus was as a result of misinterpreting GOD's laws. GOD intended the Sabbath day to be a day of rest, holy relaxation, joy and communion with Himself.(Isa. 58:13-14)

The Sabbath day is a day when burden is to be relieved(Luke 13:16). A day in which we are to do good. Jesus exemplified this by healing people-both spiritually and physically-on the Sabbath day.

The Sabbath day is not a burden. The Pharisees formulated a thousand and one rules guiding the Sabbath. These rules made the Sabbath a burden on the people. The blessed and hallowed day of rest(Gen. 2:3) thus became a day of restlessness for the people. Some of the Sabbath rules the Pharisees made were:

¤ You could not spit on the ground because the spittle will mix with sand to make mortar, and that was considered work. You could only spit on a rock.
¤If a hen laid an egg on the Sabbath, the egg was not to be eaten because the hen worked.
¤You could only save a life when it's very critical.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Emusan(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
truthislight:
You may have to read my post above again.

As if it makes any sense.

I had written that "the sins of Adam has been forgiven the sons of Adam through Jesus ransom sacrifice".

The fact that ones sins and crime has been forgiven does not mean that the person will always not face the consequences. David was forgiven for instance, the baby still died etc.

It was not because of our/humans sins that caused Yahweh separation from man, it was that of Adam's. Hence, we can now access Yahweh directly through Jesus Christ that has paid for that.

So after the Adamic sins that Jesus paid for, what about every day to day sins we committed?

That the sins of Adam has been forgiven does not mean that the imperfection and its consequences are no longer with imperfect humans. Humans still pays for the consequences pending when all the benefit of Jesus ransom sacrifices have been fully applied, and that will be in God's Kingdom when death and the likes have passed away. Rev 21:4.

What about day to day sins people committed?

Again, since it is only the removal of Adam sins that serves as a Barrier between man and Yahweh that has been removed, the stipulated consequences for sins is still operational, Namely: "the wages of sins is death", hence, all sons of Adam continue with that consequences pending when the arrival of the Kingdom.

Does it mean people don't commit sin anymore?

I cant really say how you understood my write up above, why you understand Roman 6:7 otherwise.

Your believe is that ONCE A PERSON DIED the person had paid for his/her sin (this will be their personal sins) using this verse a support. So, those who we survive the Armageddon when will their own sins be forgiven or Jehovah will just overlook their sin and allow them to pass into the new earth or these people don't have anything like personal sins

If someone were to steal a Chicken, and was sentence to a year in prison for that stealing, why on earth should he still pay for the chicken on coming out from prison? Nope! he wont.

In similar fashion, since the wages of sin is death, why will someone still bear the consequences of sin after dying?

At least you're getting close, your believe is that some JWs will survive the Armageddon and after the Armageddon the new life on earth will begin. The people who will survive this Armageddon don't they have any sin or are they 100% righteous

Please, kindly explain how these people will pass into the new earth without dying without a single sin.

Well, that is what the Bible says, it is not my words.

Yes it is but not every understand every single word according to the exert meaning.

That basis of dying and forgiving of ones sins is the basis of Baptism and coming out on a fresh start. Dipping in water(Grave) and coming out.

Peace

But some people will still never experience death, how does this people sin is forgiven
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by goody1shoe73(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Emusan:

Common sense will tell you that if Spirit beings have BODY there is a life in the BODY that's why the body can function.

Now that you people said, it was only PREHUMAN JESUS' LIFE that was TRANSFERRED into Mary's womb, where is the body that the life was removed?

If you don't understand it yet, let me put it this way.

Does God and Angels have body?
All you postulated My Friend, remains in the realm of conjecture since we can't and haven't seen spirits. Spirits are higher forms of life,hence we can't see them. God and Jesus and the angels even the demons and Satan possess personalities. They are not impersonal beings. They're are examples where angels materialized as humans,are u saying their spirit bodies lay in state in the heavens?
The nature of the transference of Jesus life was an unprecedented miracle. It's purpose was to shield Him from inherited sin.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
Achorladey,

Jesus strongly rebuked the Pharisees for distorting His commandments, thereby saddling the people with heavy burdens(Matt. 23:4). He knew that when He gave the Sabbath as a precious gift to man, He never intended it to be burden under which he would sigh.

The Jews would not offer medical help to a sick person, thereby saving life, on the Sabbath, but they were plotting to take a life on the Sabbath day.(Jn. 5:16). Surely they were not keeping the Sabbath, in spite of the rigid laws they surrounded themselves with.

GOD never forbade work that is beneficiary to mankind on the Sabbath. Think of it: does the Sun not shine on the Sabbath day? Does the rain not bless the earth on the Sabbath day? Do crops in the farm refuse to grow on the Sabbath day? GOD, who orders all these good things, never withholds them from us on the Sabbath day.

GOD only forbade secular work/working for money on the Sabbath day. It is a day of rest from all worldly cares and a day of sweet communion with our Maker.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Emusan(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
CANTICLES:

the subject here is God of the universe or supreme God . the supreme God cannot have a God that invalidate the word supreme .

The Father called His Son God, yes or no? Heb 1:8
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
Archoladey,

Jesus said to the Jews "My Father worketh hitherto, and I work."

For us to understand this properly, we'll have to look at the Bible.

"And on the seventh day GOD ended his work which He had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which He had made. (Gen. 2:2)

GOD, when He finished the work of Creation in 6 days, rested on the seventh day, and blessed it. Therefore, the Seventh day is a day of rest.

However, Jesus said His Father "worketh hitherto." What kind of work? It is surely not the work of creating stars and moons and galaxies and animals, because He rested from such work.

If we study the Bible carefully, we discover that GOD never rested from doing good, neither did He rest from watching over and protecting his people, nor did He rest from providing for his people, nor yet did He rest from recreating sinful beings and transforming them into the image of His Son.

GOD is working till now. He is never tired of doing good to man.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Emusan(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
goody1shoe73:
All you postulated My Friend, remains in the realm of conjecture since we can't and haven't seen spirits.

No it's not, we're following what the scripture says here that's why God inspired people to pen something down about this matter.

Spirits are higher forms of life,hence we can't see them.

So, how does your organization know that God and Angels have a BODY?

God and Jesus and the angels even the demons and Satan possess personalities.

Don't leave Holy Spirit out...we all know this.

They are not impersonal beings.

Yes agree including Holy Spirit.

They're are examples where angels materialized as humans,are u saying their spirit bodies lay in state in the heavens?

This is where we're going, when Angels materialized as humans this doesn't MEANING THEY'RE NO MORE AN ANGEL what simply happened was that THEIR NATURE which is spiritual one only COVERED BY HUMAN NATURE that can be seen by human. So, this make them to both be seen as Angel and Human at the same time. Because I'm 100% sure, you can't tell me that they're only 100% of human at that particular time their no more an Angel. Could this be the same in the case of Jesus Christ?

NOTE: not that their life was removed while in heaven and put in human nature but the whole BEING was CLOTHED with human nature!

The nature of the transference of Jesus life was an unprecedented miracle. It's purpose was to shield Him from inherited sin.

You're still talking about TRANSFERING LIFE. Please, the examples of Angels you gave does God transfer their life before they could materialized human nature or their being was clothed with human nature.

Angel materialized in human nature isn't that a miracle too?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Moreover, Achorladey,

Notice the context of that statement: Jesus had just healed a man. He did good work, a work that is beneficial to the man. He then proclaimed "My Father worketh hitherto..." Jesus implied that if you would accuse him of doing work on the Sabbath, then you must accuse His Father too, because GOD rested from the work of creation on the Sabbath, but never rested from doing good. Jesus, just as His Father was actively in the business of doing good to humanity, never missed a chance to do good to humanity, not even on the Sabbath day.

This again reveals that the Sabbath means good for man. If the only thing GOD would do on the Sabbath day is bless and heal man, it means that day is a day to look forward to expectantly. It is a day GOD wants man to give Him his full attention, so He can heal all his infirmities and bless him with the blessings of the Sabbath.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
JMAN05:

Thanks for ur commendation.

Yes, we believe that the instrument of his execution is a stake (stauros), as opposed to cross. We however, emphasize the futility of long debate on a mere instrument of execution, the result of his death is more important than the instrument.

And we assert that such instrument should not be used as an aid to worship nor should it be worshipped. Neither is it an indisputable symbol of Christianity.

e: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Notruthatall: 1:51pm
JMAN05:

Thanks for ur commendation.

Yes, we believe that the instrument of his execution is a stake (stauros), as opposed to cross. We however, emphasize the futility of long debate on a mere instrument of execution, the result of his death is more important than the instrument.

And we assert that such instrument should not be used as an aid to worship nor should it be worshipped. Neither is it an indisputable symbol of Christianity.

When you people came with this teaching, in 2007, I went down on my knees and prayed about it. . .immediately, I saw a vision...the ceiling parted and what I saw was the sky, and on it written in shiny characters were the words, "by my cross, you shall overcome". It was a two beamed cross, not a single stake!

Do you believe in visions? that's the first and only open vision I have had!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Why are you avoiding my question? You cannot answer and contend with it!you are fallen and mislead. . .true there are so many false doctrines out there today. . .you are one of them . . .this is just one of the several teachings that has made me not to even talk to JWs
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by achorladey: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
DoctorAlien...... Kudos to you for the explanation so far, but am curious about that 'secular work' of a thing. The work of the doctors and nurses, THE NEMA crew, fire fighter and the rest. Despite all these set might not want to work on the sabbath day, If they are called upon on such a day, are they not getting paid for such work?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
achorladey:
DoctorAlien...... Kudos to you for the explanation so far, but am curious about that 'secular work' of a thing. The work of the doctors and nurses, THE NEMA crew, fire fighter and the rest. Despite all these set might not want to work on the sabbath day, If they are called upon on such a day, are they not getting paid for such work?

What Church leaders will never tell you: Colossians 2:16. . .Let no man make rules about what you eat or what you drink or about holy days or the newmoon or the sabbath! Including birth days. . .what ever you do, as long as it is not a sin, do it to God!
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by christiengeorge(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Any DIVINE group would not be associated with mistakes or wrong expectations.
I want to personally commend u witnesses for ur truth and practice of the word of God.ur points are always precise and biblical,you guys seem to have the answer of mankind.I still c u guys as the only christian denomination who practice exactly what the bible teaches unlike our today's pastors who preach prosperity and success and are so in love with material riches.I wonder how many people who still b a pastor if tithes and offering were removed from christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Anas09: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
CANTICLES:

you don't make any sense .

show me where this nonsense above is written in the scripture ?

You dont have this in your Bible?

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Revelation:20:10
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
achorladey:

Very nice and intelligent question.

GOD would not forbid a doctor to render medical help to a sick person on the Sabbath day, nor would He forbid a nurse to do same. He would also not forbid rescuing someone in danger on the Sabbath, nor would He would forbid rescuing someone from a fire accident on the Sabbath. In fact, to fail to render help on the Sabbath would be to break the Sabbath.

Notice however that I used the word "help". Many GOD-fearing doctors and nurses treat sick people on the Sabbath but never collect the pay or they give out the pay. It depends on how much you love GOD and are willing to obey Him.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Notruthatall:

What Church leaders will never tell you: Colossians 2:16. . .Let no man make rules about what you eat or what you drink or about holy days or the newmoon or the sabbath! Including birth days. . .what ever you do, as long as it is not a sin, do it to God!

Which version of the Bible did you quote?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by CANTICLES: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Anas09:

You dont have this in your Bible?

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Revelation:20:10

I don't ask for the symbolic descriptions

No ma , again show me " second death that burn with fire and brimstone " ?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
e author=dolphinheart post=49381401]
there are many Faithfull Christians who died while God could have helped them to survive the cause of their dead. so dying should not be an issue cus You have been promised resurrection!,
so leaving somebody to die is not an issue? Does refusing blood transfusion justify you before God?

if you claim to have that faith, live by it!
I will not break God's law so that someone will live for a few more years when the hope of evalasting life is their for that person to gain if he remains faithful to the end!
do you even know what faith is So David broke God's law and yet he was a righteous man? Is the law for sinners or righteous man?

in your aim to justify breaking God's law so as to save oneself , you did not catch or explain the whole story
let's see the whole story

1Sa 21:3Now if there are five loaves of bread at your disposal, just give them to me, or whatever is available.”
1Sa 21:4But the priest answered David: “There is no ordinary bread on hand, but there is holy bread—provided that the young men have kept away from women.”
1Sa 21:5David answered the priest: “Women have certainly been kept away from us as on previous occasions when I went out on a campaign. If the bodies of the young men are holy even when the mission is ordinary, how much more so today should they be holy!
1Sa 21:6So the priest gave him the holy bread, because there was no bread there except the showbread, which had been removed from Jehovah’s presence to be replaced by fresh bread on the day it was taken away.

*the bread given to David can be disposed of by the priest
* the condition the priest gave for eating the bread where met
* the bread have been removed from jehovahs presence.

when you examine the scriptures without a need to search for something to argue with,one will understand better
so was David a priest? The condition was given by the priest. Look at what the law states below,

Le 22:10“‘No unauthorized person/{stranger}may eat anything holy. No foreign guest of a priest or hired worker may eat anything holy
read carefully dolphinheart
Did you see any condition for stranger go eat the bread? For the fact that the priest allowed David to eat the bread tells you something
How do you explain Jesus and his disciples breaking the sabbath law
Jesus even confirmed that it was unlawful for David to eat the showbread but you are trying to prove Jesus wrong.

.Matthew 12:1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat.

12:2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day.

12:3 But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him;

12:4 How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests?

12:5 Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless?

12:6 But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple.

12:7 But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

pls tell us
1. can you be excused for breaking God's law cus you want to live further
so saving someone's life is now braking God's law?

[quote]you did not quote what the command says, modifying it will not help you!

Mt 22:36“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
Mt 22:37He said to him: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.
it is evident you don't know God.
God is love his law to humans is to love our neighbours as our self. The scriptures is awash with such instances.

1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for [b]God is love.

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
Mt 22:38This is the greatest and first commandment
Mt 22:39The second, like it, is this: ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’[/b]
to love God is to keep his commandment.
Look at God's commandment
1 John 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
Love fulfills the whole commandment

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

BUT IT PAYS YOU TO PUT THE SECOND LAW BEFORE THE FIRST SO AS TO SAVE A LIFE TEMPORARILY AND BREAKS GOD'S LAW!
why did Jesus break the sabbath law?
Jesus should have been the perfect example for conversing against breaking law but instead he broke the sabbath law for his hungry disciples.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Anas09: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
CANTICLES:

I don't ask for the symbolic descriptions

No ma , again show me " second death that burn with fire and brimstone " ?

Twist it how you like, that is what Hellfire does. It burns with fire forever and ever, and you'll end there if u don't repent
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by CANTICLES: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Anas09:

Twist it how you like,

that's exactly what you are guilty of when you said second death , death for that matter burns with fire and brimstone. you are twisting and when asked to give proof , u can't !

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Anas09: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
CANTICLES:

that's exactly what you are guilty of when you said second death , death for that matter burns with fire and brimstone. you are twisting and when asked to give proof , u can't !

Hello, believe what you want.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
When you see JWs claiming they obey GOD's laws yet they don't keep His Sabbath:

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Emusan:

Ok give us some links to where you're getting this study of yours
go through my post , if there are issues about difference in verses, I usually give facts about what I've learnt.

If I may ask, is it ONLY NWT that is correct (that is, NO SINGLE verse was wrong in its translation) in all ENGLISH versions that we have
as far as my studies have allowed me, I've not had any personal issues with the NWT. A verse being wrong or right is dependent on the reader and facts brought forward to surport such translation.

If your answer is NO! Please, kindly list any English translation you know that translated ALL BIBLE VERSES correctly like NWT
I've not studied all verses in any single translation translation.

Chill pal, you can tell that to those kids in your area. Once you stop attending Kingdom Hall's meeting, stop reading watchtower & awake magazine. I will take you serious on your new belief but as long as these three things never departed from you you're still 100% JWs in belief and study.
like I've said before, their is little I can do about your views as to the source of my personal beliefs, if you have issues with my beliefs, we can discuss such beliefs, if you gave issues with the source, pls contact the source!
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
CANTICLES:

are you telling me there are two gods?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=solite3 post=49391080][/quote]

I told you to modify the post,correct the issues there and to not repost the same post that we will not see what you posted when quoting you!
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by CANTICLES: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Emusan:

The Father called His Son God, yes or no? Heb 1:8

You didn't answer my question to him regarding the subject of discussion, how can the supreme God have a God ? Rev 3:12 , how does it sound to you ?

I don't know which translation you are quoting from regarding Heb 1:8 . even many .modern translations offer an alternate rendering on this verse in their footnotes. so this is weak!
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by CANTICLES: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
solite3:
are you telling me there are two gods?

gods are many ! Almighty God , the supreme being is one. comprehend ?

so tell me , if Jesus is that Supreme God , how can he have a God ?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
CANTICLES:

gods are many ! Almighty God , the supreme being is one. comprehend ?

so tell me , if Jesus is that Supreme God , how can he have a God ?
comon ans me?
You know there is only one God all others are false gods. Is Jesus God? If yes is he a true God or a false god?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by CANTICLES: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
solite3:
comon ans me?
You know there is only one God all others are false gods. Is Jesus God? If yes is he a true God or a false god?
remember , still expecting your response to Rev 3:12, can the supreme God have a God ?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Emusan(m): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
dolphinheart:
go through my post , if there are issues about difference in verses, I usually give facts about what I've learnt.

No you only quote verses that suit you when you like.

as far as my studies have allowed me, I've not had any personal issues with the NWT.

Simply because it's your organization version nothing more nothing less.

I know you will use style to dodge my question but I'll repeat it again is it ONLY NWT that is correct (that is, NO SINGLE verse was wrong in its translation) in all ENGLISH versions that we have?

If your answer is NO! Kindly, show us another translation that is accurate.

A verse being wrong or right is dependent on the reader and facts brought forward to surport such translation.

No a verse is what the ORIGINAL Hebrew or Greek means not dependent of the reader and the only fact that can brought forth to support them must come from those who chose to study these languages which we called SCHOLARS.

I've not studied all verses in any single translation translation.

But what of the familiar ones like NIV, Amplified, NLT, KJV, RSV, ASV, CJB, NASB? Are these translations accurate in all verses or not?

like I've said before, their is little I can do about your views as to the source of my personal beliefs, if you have issues with my beliefs, we can discuss such beliefs, if you gave issues with the source, pls contact the source!

There's no view, you're a JWs simple and truth. So, all this new belief doesn't add up anything. Like I said, you can continue to tell those kids in your area that one.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Emusan(m): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
CANTICLES:
You didn't answer my question to him regarding the subject of discussion, how can the supreme God have a God ? Rev 3:12 , how does it sound to you?

As if you don't jump question too

I don't know which translation you are quoting from regarding Heb 1:8 . even many .modern translations offer an alternate rendering on this verse in their footnotes. so this is weak!

After offer ALTERNATIVE but what is their main RENDERING?

Do you hold Alternative rendering at footnote of NWT than the main Rendering?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (46) (Reply)

Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.